Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2522 2523 [2524] 2525 2526 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761170 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37845 on: November 19, 2023, 10:19:28 AM »

Yep.  Eberhard and Tarpenning are the founders of Tesla.  It's funny how many people assume it was Musk.  And he will gladly preen his image as a Henry Ford figure.
Musk is just the guy putting Klear in a space mission. Seriously, I think I should ask Rian Johnson for Monday's Megamillion numbers.
A parrot bit me.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37846 on: November 19, 2023, 11:14:11 AM »

We all can see what America has turned into and its not pretty. Who are these people? Antisemitic  pro-hamas. Anti-police pro-crime, send them all back! Who can do it, everyone but Biden. Express trains and planes to Mexico city,please.

Achtung, bitches!

luee ready to  join the Sieg Heil!  team.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #37847 on: November 19, 2023, 11:41:43 AM »

We all can see what America has turned into and its not pretty. Who are these people? Antisemitic  pro-hamas. Anti-police pro-crime, send them all back! Who can do it, everyone but Biden. Express trains and planes to Mexico city,please.

So you've fully degenerated into a dimwitted crank.  Thanks.  Saves me time.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #37848 on: November 19, 2023, 12:00:51 PM »

I think I'm going to add "we all can see" to my list of phrases that are almost never true.  Other entries include

I'm not judging you.

No offense but...

I feel your pain.

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I will have the rest of the money soon.

Beggars can't be choosers.  (factcheck this with a social worker)

There are no stupid questions.

I will give that some thought.

(a longer list coming soon)
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37849 on: November 19, 2023, 01:32:11 PM »

Nah.
Luee's policy is totally sane, totally wise...as one way to stop the rot and starting turning America around.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37850 on: November 19, 2023, 01:49:02 PM »

Nah.
Luee's policy is totally sane, totally wise...as one way to stop the rot and starting turning America around.

Luee is the rot. The guidance of folks like him is what leads to America circling the drain. It may feel like turning around to an Australian, but we recognize it as a terrible xenophobic downward spiral.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37851 on: November 19, 2023, 02:24:33 PM »

Nah.

Luee is the rot. The guidance of folks like him is what leads to America circling the drain. It may feel like turning around to an Australian, but we recognize it as a terrible xenophobic downward spiral.

Of course, sending them all back is not possible, because many if not most, were probably born in America.
Could probably send some back though, but that doesn't seem to be the Leftist way.
It usually takes the Right to "tow back the boats" and its equivalent where land borders are involved.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37852 on: November 19, 2023, 02:42:53 PM »

The right say shit like that but they only wreck national security, cause a financial breakdown or two and destroy jobs. When the right is finally kicked out, many immigrants are needed to clean up the messes fascist grifters always create.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37853 on: November 19, 2023, 03:18:32 PM »

The only immigrants America needs are those who will integrate and become "American".

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37854 on: November 19, 2023, 03:53:17 PM »

The only immigrants America needs are those who will integrate and become "American".

Reagan made all of our immigrants legal so that they could join labor unions and so that they could call the police in the case of an emergency, etc. We need to do that again right now, and then we need to write a new immigration law which includes a Good Neighbor Policy so that our neighbors can become legal easier in the future, like with the European Union, it is easy for a man from Ireland to move to Italy, and it needs to be just as easy for a man to move from Mexico to the USA, we need to have a Good Neighbor Policy.

And fresh new DNA is healthy for Arkansas and Oklahoma, and Kentucky, etc. Australia probably could use good fresh new DNA too to mix with their people.

I also support Russian Brides for the Veterans, who can be trained to be personal nurses for the Veterans, etc. They can have a trained nurse for a Bride who looks like Ivanka Trump, the Russian Brides will be loved by the Veterans. That can be the punishment for Russia, we can take away all of their beautiful Russian women and we can give them as Brides to our Veterans, and we can train them to be private nurses for our Vets, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 04:01:53 PM by FlyingVProd »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37855 on: November 19, 2023, 05:17:35 PM »

The latest NBC poll is more bad news for Biden.
His favorability is down to 40 per cent( worst showing for Biden in this poll) and for the head to head with Trump he loses to Trump ( for the first time ).
The only demographic in the plus column for Biden is old people, but more than offset by young people who reject him 2-1.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/11/19/nbcs-kornacki-bidens-job-approval-is-lowest-ever-measured-in-our-poll

Also of note in the poll.

Biden against an unnamed Republican. This becomes ia referendum on Biden and he goes from being in a dogfight with Trump to (double digits behind).
But flip it around. Trump against an unnamed Democrat, and Trump goes from leading against Biden to down six points to the Democrat.

No wonder the democrat power brokers( Axelrod et al) are begging Joe to bow out.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 05:28:28 PM by Espnthree »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37856 on: November 19, 2023, 06:03:51 PM »

A lot of the American people have become spoiled brats, to the point where they want to give the Veterans dogs instead of Brides. The Vets deserve good loving brides, who can be trained to become nurses to help with the issues that Veterans face. I support bringing in and training Russian Brides for the Vets, who have known poverty and hunger and homelessness and hard lives who will appreciate a kind and loving American Veteran as a husband. The Vets are good humble men, they have risked their lives for America, but they are poor and they do not have very much money, and they cannot give the American women the nice houses that they want, and the nice new cars, etc, that the American women want. The Vets need a simple Russian Bride who has known poverty and who will be grateful for food and shelter and for love and kindness and she will be grateful to live in the USA with the many blessings here.

My Father died when I was 9 years old, and I was raised by a poor single mother, and I have experienced hunger, homelessness, hard labor for low pay, etc, and then I was in an automobile accident that left me with chronic pain for 2 years. So, I am grateful for food, and for shelter, and I am grateful not to be in pain anymore, so I am grateful for the little things, and I do not complain because I do not live in Malibu with a Rolls Royce and a beautiful woman. I am a poor man, but I am no longer in pain, I have food, I have shelter, and I have a lot to be grateful for.

So, we need to set the Veterans up with poor Russian Brides who have known poverty and hunger and homelessness, etc, who will be grateful for all of the little things and for the love of a Veteran and she will be grateful to live in America with the many blessings here, etc. We can set the Veterans up with Brides who will be grateful to live in a travel trailer in an RV Park and to live on beans, etc, who will be grateful just to have food, and shelter, and love. Without all of the greed of the spoiled American women.

The Russian Brides will be grateful for the little things like food and shelter, and to be able to live in America, and they will love and serve the American Veterans without bitching and complaining, etc, the poor Russian Brides will be thankful and grateful, and they will study hard to become good nurses for their American husbands, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37857 on: November 19, 2023, 06:09:39 PM »

Pimping Salute Tony V. is the best Salute Tony V.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37858 on: November 19, 2023, 06:37:29 PM »

The policy should be to turn any Australians who show up directly into hand bags. That solves the only part of the immigration flow that people consider a problem. It helps that Australians all have leathery desiccated skin that almost always makes for a fashionable accessory.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37859 on: November 19, 2023, 07:00:34 PM »

Nah.

You two are a perfect pair. Afraid of everyone and everything. Need a strong leader to protect from,primitive hordes invading our shores!.

You want Trump who will clean out all the vermin.  Even if Trump is a wannabe Hitler.

And people wonder how Hitler rose to power.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 2522 2523 [2524] 2525 2526 ... 2929