Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2523 2524 [2525] 2526 2527 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761151 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37860 on: November 19, 2023, 09:02:29 PM »

I am bemoaning the anti-semitic rage that seems to have come in with the newcomers. Just like the 1930's. Oppressed newcomers mostly rail against the Jews and Israel. Bad economy and tradition make them the leading scapegoats. Musk seems to want to take a leading role. Mass immigration rather than helping diversity has done the opposite.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #37861 on: November 19, 2023, 09:04:22 PM »

In any poll, ever, Unnamed is likely to do better because Unnamed has none of the flaws of a real person.  Those being polled can simply project all the qualities they want in a candidate on Unnamed. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37862 on: November 19, 2023, 09:13:04 PM »

We all can see what America has turned into and its not pretty. Who are these people? Antisemitic  pro-hamas. Anti-police pro-crime, send them all back! Who can do it, everyone but Biden. Express trains and planes to Mexico city,please.

So you've fully degenerated into a dimwitted crank.  Thanks.  Saves me time.

Nah.
Luee's policy is totally sane, totally wise...as one way to stop the rot and starting turning America around.

And people wonder how Hitler rose to power.
No one wondered. It was anti semitism, Hitlers explaination  how Germany lost WW1, because of the Jews.
Hitler had an Emigration problem, not Immigration.
He had to stop Jews from leaving Germany to secure his leadership by persecuting and killing them.
E

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37863 on: November 19, 2023, 09:41:53 PM »

In any poll, ever, Unnamed is likely to do better because Unnamed has none of the flaws of a real person.  Those being polled can simply project all the qualities they want in a candidate on Unnamed.
Which is the whole point .
And by Axelrod s comments something the democrat internal pols have already figured out.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:49:39 PM by Espnthree »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37864 on: November 19, 2023, 10:43:25 PM »

We all can see what America has turned into and its not pretty. Who are these people? Antisemitic  pro-hamas. Anti-police pro-crime, send them all back! Who can do it, everyone but Biden. Express trains and planes to Mexico city,please.

So you've fully degenerated into a dimwitted crank.  Thanks.  Saves me time.

Nah.
Luee's policy is totally sane, totally wise...as one way to stop the rot and starting turning America around.

You two are a perfect pair. Afraid of everyone and everything. Need a strong leader to protect from,primitive hordes invading our shores!.

You want Trump who will clean out all the vermin.  Even if Trump is a wannabe Hitler.

And people wonder how Hitler rose to power.

LOL
You haven't been paying attention.
If you think anyone and everyone in Mexico, Central America, South America, Africa, the Middle East etc can just move to America because they feel like it and everything will be sweet, "huddled masses" and all that...you're living in a fool's paradise.

Britain has finally woken up, that the trickle has become a flood and the flood is totally impossible to sustain.
It's currently looking for another country to which it can send its asylum seekers for processing /detention.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37865 on: November 20, 2023, 12:23:49 AM »

I am bemoaning the anti-semitic rage that seems to have come in with the newcomers. Just like the 1930's. Oppressed newcomers mostly rail against the Jews and Israel. Bad economy and tradition make them the leading scapegoats. Musk seems to want to take a leading role. Mass immigration rather than helping diversity has done the opposite.

Feel free to leave on the next boat, you twisted stupid fuck.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37866 on: November 20, 2023, 10:11:28 AM »

Pollsters are scientific and usually right.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37867 on: November 20, 2023, 10:33:00 AM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37868 on: November 20, 2023, 10:53:04 AM »

I am bemoaning the anti-semitic rage that seems to have come in with the newcomers. Just like the 1930's. Oppressed newcomers mostly rail against the Jews and Israel.
Other than your intense and virulent hatred of immigr6where do you get the idea that immigrants have anything to do with the rise of antisemitism in the US? Out your ass? And you wonder why so many people point out that you are a racist.

Bad economy and tradition make them the leading scapegoats.
Them? If you mean immigrants you have finally achieved some self knowledge. I doubt it though.
Musk seems to want to take a leading role. Mass immigration rather than helping diversity has done the opposite.
It is the response to immigrants by hateful bigots like you that have harmed diversity, and always have. People assimilate despite people like you, and they always will.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37869 on: November 20, 2023, 11:30:21 AM »

I am not against immigration with controls and vetting but to open the borders  to mass migration have giveaways is a disaster. For example Iran which has death to israel and death to America holidays is spreading big bucks to create dissension. An example is right here some cannot make a post without playing the oppressed race card. "Oh you big nasty bigot".

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37870 on: November 20, 2023, 12:09:35 PM »

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/11/20/2206968/-Moms-for-Liberty-leader-turns-out-to-be-a-convicted-sex-offender?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

The republican party and the conservative movement are the only and last refuges for convicted sex offenders.

Anyone trying to ban books is simply following their gay pastor into a life of abusing children.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37871 on: November 20, 2023, 12:14:41 PM »

I am not against immigration with controls and vetting but to open the borders  to mass migration have giveaways is a disaster. For example Iran which has death to israel and death to America holidays is spreading big bucks to create dissension. An example is right here some cannot make a post without playing the oppressed race card. "Oh you big nasty bigot".
The shoe fits you. Wear it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 12:21:40 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37872 on: November 20, 2023, 12:19:48 PM »

http://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/11/16/what-we-know-about-unauthorized-immigrants-living-in-the-us/

Still fewer undocumented gaining entry and holding jobs than there was under Bush. Rather than any real surge or growth in numbers the border crisis is a load of bullshit manufactured to get ignorant racists to rally behind the least moral conservative in any political race.

It may be an evil ploy to aid grifters and authoritarian perverts, but Luee shows it works on the mentally weak and inherently inferior members of our society 

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37873 on: November 20, 2023, 12:49:07 PM »

Oh no not a bigot! Anything else to add?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37874 on: November 20, 2023, 01:07:02 PM »

Oh no not a bigot! Anything else to add?
If you do not like being called a bigot, stop being one. First step: do not blame immigrants for every social problem. Particularly without even a scintilla of evidence. But you will not, because you are a bigot to the core.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2523 2524 [2525] 2526 2527 ... 2929