Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2528 2529 [2530] 2531 2532 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 760834 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37935 on: November 22, 2023, 03:21:05 PM »

Would have been a wonderful thing if Carter backed the modernists in Iran. The Ayatollah  took him for a fool than mocked him.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37936 on: November 22, 2023, 05:59:34 PM »

Luee forgives Reagan for arming that Ayatollah and helping him solidify his power.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37937 on: November 23, 2023, 08:47:34 AM »

According to their law it is perfectly OK to lie to infidels in this case the great satan. So Jimmy is partially responsible for putting these bloodthirsty assclowns from the dark ages into power. Sold him the Brooklyn bridge. Even after the hostage situation he had a hard time figuring it out. Golly! Anyhow RIP Rosalin.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37938 on: November 23, 2023, 10:39:56 AM »

News Item

Young Democratic Party voters are reportedly reconsidering supporting the  President Biden reelection campaign due to his commitment to support the  Israel war effort against Hamas.

Gee, even when Biden does the right thing he loses votes.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37939 on: November 23, 2023, 11:25:48 AM »

Ironic they are likely mostly the family of newcomers Joe worked to let in, lots of luck with the republicans. Not everybody in the US loves terror groups like hamas. Maybe they can start an alien third party.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37940 on: November 23, 2023, 12:38:29 PM »

The two previous posters are perfect examples. They failed history. They failed civics. They failed professionally. They failed in their personal and family lives. Now they are a burden on society and have become the base of the republican party.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37941 on: November 23, 2023, 12:43:19 PM »

According to their law it is perfectly OK to lie to infidels in this case the great satan. So Jimmy is partially responsible for putting these bloodthirsty assclowns from the dark ages into power. Sold him the Brooklyn bridge. Even after the hostage situation he had a hard time figuring it out. Golly! Anyhow RIP Rosalin.

You love being lied to. It is how you come to blame the ills corporations and Christian nationalists foist upon us on immigrants who adopt our values and uphold our economy. Why is it only the lies told by white people that you take to heart?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37942 on: November 23, 2023, 12:49:11 PM »

Sky News:

"Polling shows that 70% of Palestinians in Gaza think the attacks by Hamas on Oct 7 in Israel were justified."
So would you, gutless, cowardly and servile sheep that you are, if you lived in Gaza. They have a perspective you do not even try to grasp.

It also shows the falacy of a policy of trying to "eliminate Hamas" as a war end. It is the "then what" question. 70% of Palestinians are going to favor the organization that follows Hamas, both sequentially and in policy, and given what is happening in Gaza right now, is unlikely to be less extreme.

No I wouldn't.
My perspective would be that it was the dumbest idea possible, as what has happened in Gaza in reply is what was always going to happen.
I realize you have difficulty imagining yourself in even your own shoes.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37943 on: November 23, 2023, 12:53:44 PM »

Ironic they are likely mostly the family of newcomers Joe worked to let in
God you are a bigoted idiot. The number of young voters in this country is pretty much directly related to the number of citizens fucking 18 years ago. You stupid, stupid bigot.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37944 on: November 23, 2023, 02:46:17 PM »

Sky News:

"Polling shows that 70% of Palestinians in Gaza think the attacks by Hamas on Oct 7 in Israel were justified."
So would you, gutless, cowardly and servile sheep that you are, if you lived in Gaza. They have a perspective you do not even try to grasp.

It also shows the falacy of a policy of trying to "eliminate Hamas" as a war end. It is the "then what" question. 70% of Palestinians are going to favor the organization that follows Hamas, both sequentially and in policy, and given what is happening in Gaza right now, is unlikely to be less extreme.

No I wouldn't.
My perspective would be that it was the dumbest idea possible, as what has happened in Gaza in reply is what was always going to happen.

"bambu, we're thinking of invading Israel, ...raping, torturing, atrocity-murdering Jews in their homes and at a concert for peace, and taking hostages...what do you think about that?"

bambu: "I think that's the craziest and dumbest idea I've ever heard of. If you do that hell will pay you a visit, they'll take revenge in ways youv'e never seen before....and who could blame them."
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37945 on: November 23, 2023, 03:18:02 PM »

Sky News:

No I wouldn't.

"bambu, we're thinking of invading Israel, ...raping, torturing, atrocity-murdering Jews in their homes and at a concert for peace, and taking hostages...what do you think about that?"

bambu: "I think that's the craziest and dumbest idea I've ever heard of. If you do that hell will pay you a visit, they'll take revenge in ways youv'e never seen before....and who could blame them."
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37946 on: November 23, 2023, 03:34:20 PM »

Yes matey they murder raped a modern nation state. Leaders promised them paradise? This is the 21st century already. Israel left them alone in 2005. Looking at pix of the little ones killed or taken away, heart rendering.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37947 on: November 23, 2023, 04:04:45 PM »

Sky News:

No I wouldn't.

I rarely wear shoes.
Rubber thongs (flip flops) are our national footwear.
Some go with bare feet to stores, malls, streets etc. but they're a small minority, not the majority intimated on Youtube.
Driving with bare feet is legal.

Palestinians supporting Hamas (now reported as high as 75%) are seriously misguided.
Hopefully they'll realise now that Hamas is their enemy.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 04:10:49 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37948 on: November 23, 2023, 04:08:41 PM »

Yes matey they murder raped a modern nation state. Leaders promised them paradise? This is the 21st century already. Israel left them alone in 2005. Looking at pix of the little ones killed or taken away, heart rendering.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37949 on: November 23, 2023, 04:18:49 PM »

Putting myself in their shoes, I would realise that I don't have an air force, and Israel does.
Motorised hang gliders v fighter/ bomber jets.
Small rockets v big rockets.
They need to do more research before they go poking larger and more capable opponents.
They should try peace, love and harmony instead.

5 million can march for Palestine thru every city in the world...Israel is not going anywhere.
They're being fed lies if they're being told otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 04:26:07 PM by bambu. »
Pages: 1 ... 2528 2529 [2530] 2531 2532 ... 2929