Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2555 2556 [2557] 2558 2559 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 760797 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38340 on: December 11, 2023, 02:30:59 PM »

I am sure that given their current deep sympathy toward Jews and Israel that Bambu and Red both affirm and approve of Mossad and its policy of assassinating any white Christian nationalist fascists that they could not bag up and drag home.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-mossad-hunt-for-nazis

This may be among the top achievements of the state of Israel in contrast to its current morass.

I am sure they agree that dictator on day one should be treated with as much love along with the ultra wealthy mein kampf lending circle funding court packers and republican campaigns.

Oppression anywhere breeds oppression everywhere
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #38341 on: December 11, 2023, 03:12:46 PM »

I am not asking if Penn prez or others equivocated on what penalties should be meted out for speech calling for genocide.  I already acknowledged they did, and expressed my dismay.  But this is what Luee said:

So you did not get the highest qualified male or female. Someone who would say genocide is OK.

Who said "genocide is okay" ?   I don't see that on the videos or transcripts.  Saying speech that advocates genocide is tolerated is not saying genocide is okay.   Free speech positions, good or bad, are not positions endorsing the content of said speech.  So I want to know if Luee was being honest, i.e. did a college prez actually say "genocide is okay."
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38342 on: December 11, 2023, 03:18:00 PM »

This is the way it happened in Germany. Freedom of expression soon welcomed acceptance of the deplorable racial theories of Hitler. No it is not acceptable in any context. Let
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38343 on: December 11, 2023, 04:20:19 PM »

I am not asking if Penn prez or others equivocated on what penalties should be meted out for speech calling for genocide.  I already acknowledged they did, and expressed my dismay.  But this is what Luee said:

So you did not get the highest qualified male or female. Someone who would say genocide is OK.

Who said "genocide is okay" ?   I don't see that on the videos or transcripts.  Saying speech that advocates genocide is tolerated is not saying genocide is okay.   Free speech positions, good or bad, are not positions endorsing the content of said speech.  So I want to know if Luee was being honest, i.e. did a college prez actually say "genocide is okay."

Showed you the video. That was my interpretation and that of the questioner who wanted all three fired. I was being dishonest? Free speech is not genocide speech which is vile and dehumanizing. Anything wrong in saying lynch the blacks? Just metioning it is unacceptable and bigoted in any context.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38344 on: December 11, 2023, 05:06:10 PM »

Rioting in front of my Opera House screaming "gas the Jews" a few days after the 10/7 atrocities is very clear.
No laws against it..."free speech"...we the outraged were told.
Seems several people were later arrested for something...maybe hate speech or something.
Politicians have all gone on Christmas holidays, so it will all have to wait a couple of months until parliament resumes.

America...seems hundreds of thousands of protesters were allowed to march in the streets saying and doing whatever they liked..."free speech".
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38345 on: December 11, 2023, 05:12:14 PM »

I am sure that given their current deep sympathy toward Jews and Israel that Bambu and Red both affirm and approve of Mossad and its policy of assassinating any white Christian nationalist fascists that they could not bag up and drag home.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-mossad-hunt-for-nazis

This may be among the top achievements of the state of Israel in contrast to its current morass.

I am sure they agree that dictator on day one should be treated with as much love along with the ultra wealthy mein kampf lending circle funding court packers and republican campaigns.

Oppression anywhere breeds oppression everywhere

Well hey, any Nazi in hiding hoping to escape punishment for the Holocaust needs to be aware that the posse never sleeps.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38346 on: December 11, 2023, 05:38:46 PM »

Well, the answer to that is yes

The question to the Harvard President:

Harvard, does calling for the genocide of Jews violate Harvard rules of bullying and harassment? ?

The answer

It can be, depending on the context.

That is a yes.
No wonder she scrambled to back track in less than a day

And arguing that speech that advocates genocide is not saying genocide is okay is what? How do you explain calling for genocide but not meaning it.?
Is there a harmless form of genocide?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 05:40:37 PM by Espnthree »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38347 on: December 11, 2023, 07:47:26 PM »

It is complete dishonesty to say that FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA is code for calling for another genocide of the Jews.

Israelis first chanted the same phrase decades ago.

The jews did it to themselves first!!!!!!   They burnt their own babies and are keeping the hostages. Poor Hammas getting blamed for everything he said.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38348 on: December 11, 2023, 07:58:09 PM »

Get new marbles, Luee. Do not waste time looking for the ones you have lost.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38349 on: December 11, 2023, 08:14:30 PM »

Speaking of things getting lost, trump is growing his historic lead on too tall ron and tricky Nikki in Iowa.

She will have a warm cushy seat on newsmax by April.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38350 on: December 11, 2023, 08:24:59 PM »

American woman shown on my tv:

"I'd rather be grabbed on the p...y than have a p...y as President".

The female reporter questioned her language, but woman said it was appropriate.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 10:50:53 PM by bambu. »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38351 on: December 11, 2023, 08:28:01 PM »

I am sure she is role model for other women.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38352 on: December 11, 2023, 08:37:54 PM »

She's probably a role model for some women.
Not all women these days are "refined ladies".

Herpes Trismegistus

• View Profile
« Reply #38353 on: December 11, 2023, 08:51:42 PM »

Showed you the video. That was my interpretation and that of the questioner who wanted all three fired. I was being dishonest? Free speech is not genocide speech which is vile and dehumanizing. Anything wrong in saying lynch the blacks? Just metioning it is unacceptable and bigoted in any context.

Again, not disputing that hateful speech is repellent and could incite violence.  And sure, it is vile and dehumanizing. People are not reading what I wrote.   I simply asked if anyone in those hearings actually said, "genocide is okay."  That was what you wrote in a post. 

Still waiting for a straight answer.  Yes or no?  I don't care what your interpretation is, I am asking were those words spoken by a college president in the hearing?  Yes or no?  This isn't difficult, you have access to videos and transcripts.

To endorse free speech is not to endorse the content of whatever free speech happens.  One is free to counter or repudiate that content with your own free speech. 

Herpes Trismegistus

• View Profile
« Reply #38354 on: December 11, 2023, 08:55:13 PM »

😂
Pages: 1 ... 2555 2556 [2557] 2558 2559 ... 2929