Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2588 2589 [2590] 2591 2592 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498739 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38835 on: January 09, 2024, 06:52:13 PM »

Michelle Obama interview dwells on Donald Trump and how evil he is and a threat to democracy.
She has no message as to what Biden will do in a second term.

It is stark reminder that blacks are moving away from black political leadership who have they sucked to  since LBjJ.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38836 on: January 09, 2024, 07:01:13 PM »

Michelle Obama interview dwells on Donald Trump and how evil he is and a threat to democracy.

It is stark reminder that blacks are moving away from black political leadership who have they sucked to  since LBjJ.

Huh?

Please elucidate.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38837 on: January 09, 2024, 08:11:31 PM »

Red is praying hard to his god mammon that the Dems become as divided as the rotting corpse of the republican party. He hates to think he gave up his integrity and his penis just to see his side stripped of all power and forgotten in the span of a mere twenty years.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38838 on: January 09, 2024, 08:30:21 PM »

Trump lawyers are doing a great job supporting DOJ legal arguments against the immunity of their client. Glad the republican campaign apparatus is pouring such a large chunk of their resources into maintaining these guys. It is a really positive step for the country.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38839 on: January 09, 2024, 08:56:45 PM »

Huh?

Please elucidate.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4379015-democrats-cant-afford-to-ignore-the-partys-black-male-exodus/

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38840 on: January 09, 2024, 09:02:51 PM »

Florida governor has abandoned the state and its cascading catastrophic emergencies to pursue a vanity project far away and out of reach. Florida gets a bit more like Haiti every day and nobody has to wonder why.

Republicans fail in a signature style.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38841 on: January 09, 2024, 09:05:43 PM »

Trump water sports, Epstein collection coming to a streaming service near you!

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38843 on: January 10, 2024, 03:06:24 AM »

Judge Pan is doing all the first generation kids of our era proud. It would be good to see her on the Supreme Court when Thomas finally bites it.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38844 on: January 10, 2024, 09:13:30 AM »

Huh?

Please elucidate.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4379015-democrats-cant-afford-to-ignore-the-partys-black-male-exodus/

Just like bankshot1. Always behind the curve.

https://thehill.com/latino/4396366-house-dccc-diversity-outreach-2024/

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38845 on: January 10, 2024, 10:25:38 AM »

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38846 on: January 10, 2024, 12:48:06 PM »

Donald Trump

Playing the trump card?
Well, it was an apostrophe issue in a headline of an article I linked to regarding Trump using Seal Team 6 to off political rivals, and I didn't realize the issue until it was too late and i had no energy to spare to retype it. The upshot of my comment was, "Don't give him any ideas!"
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38847 on: January 10, 2024, 03:53:06 PM »

Has Joe Biden considered Apple Air Tags to be worn by his Cabinet ?

Or Hunter Bidens missing balls
?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38848 on: January 10, 2024, 04:13:50 PM »

Showed up for the contempt hearing. Seems pretty ballsy to me.

Of course that you would parrot a right wing idiot Congresscritter's idiocy is the most predictable thing this side of your ignoring the job creation numbers for the last three years.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38849 on: January 10, 2024, 04:56:50 PM »

Showed up for the contempt hearing. Seems pretty ballsy to me.
Which is higher, the age of Biden or the IQ of Hunter?

Of course that you would parrot a right wing idiot Congresscritter's idiocy is the most predictable thing this side of your ignoring the job creation numbers for the last three years.
75 percent of the jobs existed before the pandemic.
The rate of increase in jobs the last three years is lower than before the pandemic.

Inflation is at 17% under Biden which has the public not supporting Bidenomics
Pages: 1 ... 2588 2589 [2590] 2591 2592 ... 2716