Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2589 2590 [2591] 2592 2593 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498749 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38850 on: January 10, 2024, 05:07:34 PM »

Showed up for the contempt hearing. Seems pretty ballsy to me.
Which is higher, the age of Biden or the IQ of Hunter?

Of course that you would parrot a right wing idiot Congresscritter's idiocy is the most predictable thing this side of your ignoring the job creation numbers for the last three years.
75 percent of the jobs existed before the pandemic.
The rate of increase in jobs the last three years is lower than before the pandemic.

Inflation is at 17% under Biden which has the public not supporting Bidenomics

If we make our immigrants legal then we can reduce inflation. The dollar is strong with our immigrants. If a guy like me could have a maid, then that tells you, a wonderful lady from El Salvador did my laundry and made my bed, and cleaned our house, she was great.

We need to bring our immigrants out of the shadows and make them legal like Reagan did so they can call the police in the case of emergencies and so they can join labor unions, etc, and that will also reduce inflation and strengthen the dollar. And the dollar is strong in Colombia, and in Mexico, etc, and in the Philippines, etc. And the Chinese love our money. We need to make the immigrants legal and that will be good for everyone.

Salute,

Tony V.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38851 on: January 10, 2024, 05:47:00 PM »

Of course that you would parrot a right wing idiot Congresscritter's idiocy is the most predictable thing this side of your ignoring the job creation numbers for the last three years.
The rate of increase in jobs the last three years is lower than before the pandemic.

If we make our immigrants legal then we can reduce inflation. The dollar is strong with our immigrants. If a guy like me could have a maid, then that tells you, a wonderful lady from El Salvador did my laundry and made my bed, and cleaned our house, she was great.

We need to bring our immigrants out of the shadows and make them legal like Reagan did so they can call the police in the case of emergencies and so they can join labor unions, etc, and that will also reduce inflation and strengthen the dollar. And the dollar is strong in Colombia, and in Mexico, etc, and in the Philippines, etc. And the Chinese love our money. We need to make the immigrants legal and that will be good for everyone.

Salute,

Tony V.

Huh open doors is why we are having inflation. Joe is running the printing presses full bore. 150 billion for 7 million illegals. Plus the Ukraine and plus Israel. Someone has to say wait a minute. Iets get our priorities in order.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38852 on: January 10, 2024, 05:57:20 PM »

Shh Mr. Irrellevant is making his swan song.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38853 on: January 10, 2024, 06:03:29 PM »

2.7 million jobs in 2023. Even if you discount the great job growth post COVID, and you shouldn't because Biden's policies created the quick recovery regaining all lost jobs, we regained all the COVID jobs in about June of 2022. And in the 18 months since, job creation has continued to soar. 2.7 million jobs last year, the best job growth since the Obama Administration. An unemployment rate below 4% for 23 consecutive months, which has not happened since the 60s. And inflation reduction accomplished without a recession. None of which an intellectually dishonest buffoon like you will give credit for, not because credit is not due but because you simply pretend it does not exist.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38854 on: January 10, 2024, 06:04:42 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Huh open doors is why we are having inflation.
There is literally zero evidence that this is the case. Just your bigoted scapegoating.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38855 on: January 10, 2024, 06:16:55 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Huh open doors is why we are having inflation.
There is literally zero evidence that this is the case. Just your bigoted scapegoating.

He is sad Nikki Haley is getting birthered out of the race.

Mayorkas will be put in charge of Florida when it finishes earning its relegation to territorial status.

That should cheer Luee up
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38856 on: January 10, 2024, 06:38:19 PM »

Red is having a hard time adjusting to living in a country cleansing itself of the Bush-trump legacy of failure.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38857 on: January 10, 2024, 06:48:48 PM »

It was not pure cowardice that stopped the GOP from swearing Hunter in. The chairperson left the gavel in the prison wallet of a republican colleague from the committee at the last coke orgy and does not have the foggiest idea which one. Embarrassment and a victim mentality which makes the GOP cowards lash out clearly also played a part.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38858 on: January 11, 2024, 03:19:26 AM »

Wonderful townhall debate Nikki clearly outshined her fading rival, Christy is gone sounding the warning about crazy Donald. None of the fringe left nonsense about open doors. America needs a nurturing woman to lead the way in these most treacherous of times.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38859 on: January 11, 2024, 10:01:30 AM »

So you're saying men can't nurture?  Misandryist!

More self-loathing men hating themselves!

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38860 on: January 11, 2024, 10:43:49 AM »

2.7 million jobs in 2023. Even if you discount the great job growth post COVID, and you shouldn't because Biden's policies created the quick recovery regaining all lost jobs, we regained all the COVID jobs in about June of 2022. And in the 18 months since, job creation has continued to soar. 2.7 million jobs last year, the best job growth since the Obama Administration. An unemployment rate below 4% for 23 consecutive months, which has not happened since the 60s. And inflation reduction accomplished without a recession. None of which an intellectually dishonest buffoon like you will give credit for, not because credit is not due but because you simply pretend it does not exist.
LOL!
Inflation up another .03 per cent in December.
Bidenomics dropped as a campaign slogan, now regarded as a joke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38861 on: January 11, 2024, 11:13:12 AM »

You have always been regarded as a joke here because you are so wonderfully misinformed.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38862 on: January 11, 2024, 12:37:25 PM »

LOL!
"None of which an intellectually dishonest buffoon like you will give credit for, not because credit is not due but because you simply pretend it does not exist."

Res ipsa.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38863 on: January 11, 2024, 01:03:48 PM »

:)

LOL!
"None of which an intellectually dishonest buffoon like you will give credit for, not because credit is not due but because you simply pretend it does not exist."

Res ipsa.
Funny. The voters appear to agree with me much more than you.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38864 on: January 11, 2024, 01:23:35 PM »

The "voters" haven't yet.  We'll see what happens given the choice in 11 months.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 2589 2590 [2591] 2592 2593 ... 2716