Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2591 2592 [2593] 2594 2595 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498802 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38880 on: January 12, 2024, 05:38:05 AM »

No I  get called a racist because the anti-white trolls are out in self loathing form. Somehow open borders got mixed up with BLM.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38881 on: January 12, 2024, 06:07:41 AM »

Luee just wants to talk politics.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38882 on: January 12, 2024, 07:37:31 AM »

Polling is not voting.  We'll see what happens in no
Of course, if he had objective evidence to dispute the soaring job numbers and the rest of the good economic news, he would cite it. But he doesn't so he doesn't.
Soaring job numbers? LOL!
Not when compared to pre pandemic growth.
We still are in job recovery
Liar. 2.7 million tops the job growthcin every year of the Trump administration.  But then, so so did the last 3 years of the Obama administration. Job growth slowed under Trump. And we are not in "job recovery". The jobs lost in the pandemic were regained by June of 2022. We are in job growth, not recovery.
but 17% inflation is not sitting well with voters.
See? You do not have to LIE about job growth! You have inflation! But tell me, if Biden does not vet.credit for job growth in 2021 and 2022 because it is due to pandemic recovery, why blame him for world wide inflation that is also due to pandemic recovery? I mean, I know why YOU do, you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. But a normal person.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38883 on: January 12, 2024, 11:17:08 AM »

Of course, if he had objective evidence to dispute the soaring job numbers and the rest of the good economic news, he would cite it. But he doesn't so he doesn't.
Liar. 2.7 million tops the job growthcin every year of the Trump administration.  But then, so so did the last 3 years of the Obama administration. Job growth slowed under Trump. And we are not in "job recovery". The jobs lost in the pandemic were regained by June of 2022. We are in job growth, not recovery.
See? You do not have to LIE about job growth! You have inflation! But tell me, if Biden does not vet.credit for job growth in 2021 and 2022 because it is due to pandemic recovery, why blame him for world wide inflation that is also due to pandemic recovery? I mean, I know why YOU do, you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. But a normal person.
LOL!

Pick what point you want to make.

Prepandemic job growth was better under the GOP.
Indisputable.
The current job recovery was exacerbated with   Biden and the dems insisting on a second round of relief checks.
You can not rewrite what happened.Those are facts.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38884 on: January 12, 2024, 12:30:32 PM »

You are fully wrong but too dumb to change, Red.

Republicans are losing support among the elderly along w young voters and the middle aged.

There is No support for sociopathic republican mismanagement except among addicts and anti American fanatics.

Republicans should have tried to keep the economy on the rails and they should not have destroyed so many jobs. Republican dreams of a 1000 year reich are swiftly falling apart.

The patriotic thing to do is to kick republicans while they are down and keep kicking till they cannot get up.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38885 on: January 12, 2024, 02:43:04 PM »

LOL!

Pick what point you want to make.

Prepandemic job growth was better under the GOP.
Indisputable.
Highly disputable  because it is factually wrong. In the three years before Trump the economy grew by 8 million jobs, 2.7 million annually. In the three pre pandemic years of Trump, the economy grew by 6.4 million jobs, or 2.1 million annually. Good, but inarguably, factually, NOT BETTER. Our job growthast year was 400,000 more jobs than any year of Trump's administration (2.1, 2.3, 2.0). That would be indisputable if you were anything other than an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR who will dispute even established facts if it is necessary for a partisan narrative.
The current job recovery was exacerbated with   Biden and the dems insisting on a second round of relief checks.
The second round of stimulus checks went out in December of 2020, before Biden took office. And I cannot help but wonder about both your use of the word exacerbated and your admission the Biden's American Rescue Plan sped job growth meaning you recognize the positive role his policies played in our rapid recovery from COVID. Though you apparently think it is a bad thing. I ca not but think that like the Trump you worship you are perfectly happy to see an economic disaster for your country and fellow Americans provided it happens on a Democratic watch.
You can not rewrite what happened.
That is precisely what you have attempted to do.
Those are facts.
You cite no facts, just factually unsupported pronouncements that are in reality directly contradicted by the facts. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38886 on: January 12, 2024, 02:53:03 PM »

To me the lying is one of the least offensive manifestations of Reds sociopathy.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38887 on: January 12, 2024, 07:07:35 PM »

Jerry Nadler once again underscored the open border strategy of the Biden Administration.

We need immigrants in this country. Forget the fact that our vegetables would rot in the ground if they were not being picked by many immigrants many illegal immigrants.

Massa Joe running the modern day slavery trade.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38888 on: January 12, 2024, 07:13:58 PM »

You are going to need more flame-retardant pants.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38889 on: January 12, 2024, 08:04:32 PM »

The naked racism from the inbred moral deviant is one of the manifestations of his sociopathy that disturbs me more.

Let us hope as Red continues his failson life he leaves no lasting legacy on this planet.

He is simply one of Creations irredeemable mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 08:06:45 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38891 on: January 13, 2024, 12:04:29 PM »

American citizens are sleeping in the streets in record numbers while illegals are being sheltered and fed.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38892 on: January 13, 2024, 12:38:57 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/12/winter-weather-iowa-caucus-00135420

I laughed hard when Vivek compared himself, in his braving the roads to get to four events, to George Washington crossing the Delaware.  Then he had his aides move a meeting with farmers to Zoom.

Our finest political satirists would be hard put to write a character more absurd than that.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38893 on: January 13, 2024, 12:58:53 PM »

American citizens and non citizen children and families are sleeping in the streets while wealthy vampires keep the housing stock low and out of reach so they can buy their next yacht or colonize mars.

Also wage theft outstrips retail theft by enormous margins.

Rigorously enforcing laws against corporate wrongdoing from tax evasion to environmental contamination to price gouging to fraud would, in addition to improving society and our future prospects, allow us to pursue a robust policy to address homelessness modeled on successful approaches adopted by other nations such as Denmark for example.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38894 on: January 13, 2024, 01:05:43 PM »

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2591 2592 [2593] 2594 2595 ... 2716