Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2594 2595 [2596] 2597 2598 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498738 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38925 on: January 15, 2024, 10:17:09 PM »

close the dorder idiot!

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me. Matthew 25:35

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38926 on: January 15, 2024, 11:05:43 PM »

When I needed transport you showed me your ass?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38927 on: January 15, 2024, 11:08:02 PM »

close the dorder idiot!

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me. Matthew 25:35

Everyone in Tampa is glad Luee does not have to caucus. He is also permanently excused from serving on juries for some reason
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38928 on: January 15, 2024, 11:39:36 PM »

Looks like Haley and DeSantis are co-losers with no clear advantage between them.

The republican party is still counting on Jack Smith to save it from itself.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38929 on: January 16, 2024, 12:50:14 AM »

The republican race races on as a deep swampy threesome heading into New Hamshire. Which freak has the least scruples and the most pizazz?

I think they will keep it up till at least Super Tuesday without resolution. They all have the marching powder for that at least

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38930 on: January 16, 2024, 01:37:15 AM »

American citizens are sleeping in the streets in record numbers. The solution to Joe ;another 10 million aliens of course. 150 billion a year that can be used to buid housing, feed the hungry, help our allies, shore up social security. Charity begins at home still works.

Iowa voters see immigration as a top issue | AP VoteCast.

MLK stood up to LBJ told him that Vietnam was not good for Americans. Open borders and amnesty is not good for America.

Listening to results analysis 40% consider immigration the #1 issue. 75% consider negatives outweigh positives.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 01:45:43 AM by luee »
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38931 on: January 16, 2024, 02:58:47 AM »

God loves a drunk.

Raise up your glass.

Amen

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38932 on: January 16, 2024, 07:59:07 AM »

It is also woefully out of date in 2024. Oh
In case anyone was wondering why RedDick and the rest of the right spend so much time in energy trying to suppress Critical Race Theory and shutter DEI programs - actualCRT and actual DEI programs, not the bogeyman lies PROVEN LIAR RedDick spouts - the perpetuation of this myth is a huge part of it.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38933 on: January 16, 2024, 10:55:22 AM »

Couple thoughts

January caucuses provide an entertaining clown circus in bleak midwinter.

Farmers and remote rural folk generally may still be snowed in, tomorrow.  That could help Haley a bit.  Also, old folks don't always get out in minus thirty windchills.

Underscoring the extent of his dominance, Trump won almost every demographic group by double digit margins. He was particularly strong among some of the largest groups of Iowa Republican caucusgoers, those without a college degree, very conservative voters and rural voters.
and 55% of the Evangelicals vote.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38934 on: January 16, 2024, 11:06:23 AM »

It is also woefully out of date in 2024. Oh
In case anyone was wondering why RedDick and the rest of the right spend so much time in energy trying to suppress Critical Race Theory and shutter DEI programs - actualCRT and actual DEI programs, not the bogeyman lies PROVEN LIAR RedDick spouts - the perpetuation of this myth is a huge part of it.
The I have A Dream speech came during a flurry of National Legislation to address the main points raised by King in his now 56 year old speech.  And there was more to follow.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38935 on: January 16, 2024, 11:17:12 AM »

The I have A Dream speech came during a flurry of National Legislation to address the main points raised by King in his now 56 year old speech.  And there was more to follow.

If you're going to plagiarize a statement to try to make a point, then you probably want to palgiarize a little more carefully.  The speech is more than 56 years old.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38936 on: January 16, 2024, 11:47:12 AM »

Trump got the affirmative support of less than eight percent of registered republicans in Iowa yesterday. Nikki and Ron got that kind of love from less than four percent each. Less than twenty percent showed up for all the shitheads taken together. Hot start for the loser party as it campaigns to destroy America

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38937 on: January 16, 2024, 12:08:26 PM »

If you're going to plagiarize a statement to try to make a point, then you probably want to palgiarize a little more carefully.  The speech is more than 56 years old.
I did not plagiarize anything, I misstated the date.
1963 makes it close to 61years old and my point even stronger.
The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964 and the Voting rights Act in 1965.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38938 on: January 16, 2024, 12:34:43 PM »

Trump got the affirmative support of less than eight percent of registered republicans in Iowa yesterday. Nikki and Ron got that kind of love from less than four percent each. Less than twenty percent showed up for all the shitheads taken together. Hot start for the loser party as it campaigns to destroy America

Post mentions some of the blaming going on....

The Haley fans blamed the cold for keeping young families at home. They blamed the media narrative of Trump s inevitability for discouraging whatever motivation could have pushed anti-Trump Republicans to show up in subzero temperatures.    unquote

Something to that first one.  Younger women were more supportive of Haley, but getting to the gyms was not easy last night.

I found it interesting that 2/3 of Haley supporters are polling as they will not vote for Trump in the general.  That could be a fatal slice in November if that holds in other states. As much as fifteen percent of LVs.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38939 on: January 16, 2024, 12:39:40 PM »

The first few convictions should grow and solidify that number. Hopefully it has an equal or larger down ballot effect as the republicans run as the party of disorganized crime.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2594 2595 [2596] 2597 2598 ... 2716