Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2651 2652 [2653] 2654 2655 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499091 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #39780 on: March 06, 2024, 08:47:56 AM »

sad day for the US,  the second battle of the unfit octos. SCOUS a joke for allowing an insurrectionist to run.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39781 on: March 06, 2024, 09:23:05 AM »

For me Trump is the only one with a workable immigration plan. Put up a wall and send mass quantities of illegals back. Sleepy Joe wants to rip down the fences and give incentives?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #39782 on: March 06, 2024, 10:51:44 AM »

How did that work out the first time?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39783 on: March 06, 2024, 11:02:32 AM »

For me Trump is the only one with a workable immigration plan. Put up a wall and send mass quantities of illegals back. Sleepy Joe wants to rip down the fences and give incentives?
You continue to be completely ignorant about Biden's immigration policy. Not to mention the legality and feasibility of the bull shit Trump feeds you.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39784 on: March 06, 2024, 11:10:13 AM »

Quite well compared to what happened when Biden took over.
Why do you think Biden says the border is a mess after three years of him being in charge.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39786 on: March 06, 2024, 11:24:55 AM »

You continue to be completely ignorant about Biden's immigration policy. Not to mention the legality and feasibility of the bull shit Trump feeds you.

Some people like nation wide job losses, riots in the streets and morgue trucks more than they like prosperity and the rule of law.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39787 on: March 06, 2024, 01:06:33 PM »

9-0.
The Constitution, again, stands as written.
Except the dichotomy between state and federal office candidates on who enforces Section 3 is nowhere in the "Constitution,  as written". .

Only if you do not read Section 5 of the 14th Amendment which designates CONGRESS the authority to adopt appropriate legislation to enforce the other parts of the Amendment.

The Constitution makes Congress, rather than the States, responsible for enforcing Section 3 against federal officeholders and candidates, referring to the disqualification provision, which is part of the 14th Amendment.
Then why does SCOTUS allow the States to enforce Section 3 for State office holders?
Duh!
There are three qualifications for President in the USConstitution .
Any state can bar from its ballot those who want to appear on its ballot who fail just one of those qualifications
Non sequitur! 15 - love!
You disqualified yourself.
30 - Love.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #39788 on: March 06, 2024, 02:03:01 PM »

Quite well compared to what happened when Biden took over.
Why do you think Biden says the border is a mess after three years of him being in charge.
. Quite well!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39789 on: March 06, 2024, 06:03:52 PM »

The Homeland Security Department plans to grant Temporary Protected Status to an estimated 472,000 Venezuelans who arrived in the country as of July 31, 2023, making it easier for them to get authorization to work in the U.S., a key demand of Democratic mayors and governors who are struggling to care for an increased number of migrants in their care.

That's in addition to about 242,700 Venezuelans who already qualified for temporary status before Wednesday's announcement.

What crisis says the senile idiot!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #39790 on: March 06, 2024, 06:36:32 PM »

Luee just wants to "discuss politics."

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #39791 on: March 06, 2024, 07:11:34 PM »

Seems to be.
Go woke, go broke.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39792 on: March 06, 2024, 07:18:20 PM »

Luee just wants to "discuss politics."
So do Americans.
Time to cue the Scoreboards!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #39793 on: March 06, 2024, 07:29:39 PM »

I guess so

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39794 on: March 06, 2024, 07:33:51 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 2651 2652 [2653] 2654 2655 ... 2718