Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2672 2673 [2674] 2675 2676 ... 2715

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498636 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40095 on: March 20, 2024, 03:36:39 PM »

All EVs by 2032?
Joe Biden cannot be serious( beyond pandering to the looney left).
I realize that flat out lying about Biden's policy positions is your metier, and that you have no concern for even appearing to have any intellectual honesty, but under what possible legitimate use of the English language does an EPA rule calling for 35% to 56% EVs manufactured by 2032 constitute "All EVs by 2032"? You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Another instance where Hairy misinterprets the goals of Joe Biden.
Intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR cannot defend his statement. Instead of disputing what the Biden Administration has actually set as a goal which he cannot do because of those pesky actual facts, he invents a "goal" that is directly contradicted by the actual stated goal of the EPA. LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40096 on: March 20, 2024, 03:52:11 PM »

Meanwhile, a not insignificant number of Republican Congress people, including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Andy Biggs, support Russia abducting Ukrainian children and deporting them to Russia. 2hat was that word Hilary used... ah yes. Deplorable.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40097 on: March 20, 2024, 04:08:34 PM »

All EVs by 2032?
I realize that flat out lying about Biden's policy positions is your metier, and that you have no concern for even appearing to have any intellectual honesty, but under what possible legitimate use of the English language does an EPA rule calling for 35% to 56% EVs manufactured by 2032 constitute "All EVs by 2032"? You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR cannot defend his statement. Instead of disputing what the Biden Administration has actually set as a goal which he cannot do because of those pesky actual facts, he invents a "goal"
 that is directly contradicted by the actual stated goal of the EPA. LIAR.
The only goal Biden has in mind is getting more people to vote for him.
The 2032 garbage is just for show.
No one can make Americans buy something they do not want.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #40098 on: March 20, 2024, 04:24:20 PM »

According to Siri the fastest growing city in the USA as of right now this moment is Phoenix, Arizona. It is a good thing that we have had a lot of rain lately, and we were wise to build dams, and we can work on more solutions on the issue of water.

We have lots of homeless people who could work Public Service Projects such as building aqueducts, and more dams, etc. And Biden has a new program to make sure that everyone in the USA has access to clean and safe water and no more lead pipes.

One of my friends in Quartz Hill had a Grandmother who was the boss of the Quartz Hill Water District. As people settled in the Antelope Valley they quickly built Littlerock Dam, and they dug a ditch from Littlerock to Palmdale and made a new lake in Palmdale for water for the residents. They even had enough water to grow watermelons out in the desert, and they still grow onions in the Antelope Valley. Anything will grow in the desert, the soil is great, you just need to have water.

Arizona is growing Spinach now and other Winter Vegetables right now.

So, as of today all of the new immigrants are coming to Phoenix, Arizona, according to Siri.

Texas is also a fast growing state, and Texas needs to work on issues pertaining to water. And Texas is making wine now, etc. Along with the great Texas Beef, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40099 on: March 20, 2024, 04:25:24 PM »

All EVs by 2032?

Another example of the baseless paranoia that keeps you goose stepping in tune with the Nazi party.

It comes on the heels of more primaries where 20 percent of the most active republicans will not join your shithead revolution.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40100 on: March 20, 2024, 04:36:44 PM »

It is the least bloody and authoritarian way to save the country from inbred fucktard cannibal sociopaths like yourself.

It is a shame the Republican Party is in league with people smugglers and every type of rapist, druggie and thief under the sun. You all chose this for yourselves and have become the greatest threat and abomination in the history of the nation.

It speaks well of President Biden that he is first resorting to peaceful and institutional methods of crushing your team into oblivion and it speaks well of President Biden and his team that in the vote getting he is so thoroughly kicking republican ass.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40101 on: March 20, 2024, 04:53:49 PM »

All EVs by 2032?
Intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR cannot defend his statement. Instead of disputing what the Biden Administration has actually set as a goal which he cannot do because of those pesky actual facts, he invents a "goal"
Whatever. The point is attributing "All EVs by 2032" as a policy end for Joe Biden is, flat out, a blatant lie. You PROVEN LIAR.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40102 on: March 20, 2024, 05:27:20 PM »

All EVs by 2032?
Whatever. The point is attributing "All EVs by 2032" as a policy end for Joe Biden is, flat out, a blatant lie. You PROVEN LIAR.
All EVs by 2032?
Howfucking naive are you?  Obama began the groundwork for All EVs with Cafe Standrds bullshit. The Climate Change Crowd lapped it and Joe thinks it will keep him in the White House.
Except consumers are not buying now. You want a sure fire investment? Get into used cars with a service contract. People will not give up their love of the ICE and the freedom to go where they want when they want.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40103 on: March 20, 2024, 05:33:59 PM »

All EVs by 2032?
All EVs by 2032?
Howfucking naive are you?  Obama began the groundwork for All EVs with Cafe Standrds bullshit. The Climate Change Crowd lapped it and Joe thinks it will keep him in the White House.
Except consumers are not buying now. You want a sure fire investment? Get into used cars with a service contract. People will not give up their love of the ICE and the freedom to go where they want when they want.
Whatever. The fact remains that you deliberately LIED about Biden's policy. And the fact remains that attributing "All EVs by 2032" as a policy end for Joe Biden is, flat out, a blatant lie. You PROVEN LIAR.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40104 on: March 20, 2024, 05:54:10 PM »

---US to lift Afghan visa limit under Biden---

Sleepy Joe wants to let everybody in. One happy family with the Talliban?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40105 on: March 20, 2024, 06:59:06 PM »

Never be an ally to Luee or anyone like him. Few rats are so eager to turn.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40106 on: March 20, 2024, 07:39:41 PM »

Meanwhile, a not insignificant number of Republican Congress people, including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Andy Biggs, support Russia abducting Ukrainian children and deporting them to Russia. 2hat was that word Hilary used... ah yes. Deplorable.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40107 on: March 20, 2024, 07:42:01 PM »

All EVs by 2032?

It might be time for an initialism.  IDPL.

I was amused by later posts suggesting that EVs will always be more restricted in mobility than IC cars.  When people keep beating that drum, I have to point out that electrons are easier to distribute than gasoline.  I have a 40 Amp outlet near my car.  I do not have an oil refinery or underground fuel tank on the premises.  And plenty of remote houses out here have electricity while being 50 miles from the nearest gas station.  It must be hard to be so in thrall to ideology that you have to keep criticizing a technology that is constantly and rapidly being upgraded - quite the moving target.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40108 on: March 20, 2024, 07:50:33 PM »

All EVs by 2032?

American consumers wanted more varieties of color in automobiles. Henry Ford saidYou can buy a Model T in any color you would like; as long as it is black!

When the charging grid is built out and the uncertainty of long trips diminishes folks will buy EVs.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40109 on: March 20, 2024, 07:51:28 PM »

Obama began the groundwork for All EVs with Cafe Standrds bullshit.

You realize CAFE made owning an IC car more affordable and reduced US need for imported oil, right?  The F stood for fuel, in case that escaped your attention.  Pretty much everyone who benefited from CAFE liked it. 
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!
Pages: 1 ... 2672 2673 [2674] 2675 2676 ... 2715