Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2680 2681 [2682] 2683 2684 ... 2717

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498968 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40215 on: March 25, 2024, 10:04:44 AM »

ROFLMAO!

Chances are

Second that. When Red Dick is short of facts, hand waving will do.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40216 on: March 25, 2024, 10:10:22 AM »

Wonder how long after such a policy is enacted Luee starts complaining about the cost of roofing his house, huge tax levies for road repair, and price per pound of chicken.

Or bellyaching about the federal taxes he has to pay for "free food and shelter in an Alaskan prison"  for undocumented migrants.
If luee lived in 1930 Germany he would be blaming Jews for the state of the country and agitating for a Kristallnacht. Not that he is a Nazi, but he is susceptible to those who conjure up a convenient scapegoat.

No, no, he wants to ship them all off to a special benevolent prison in Alaska.  Totally different! 

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40217 on: March 25, 2024, 10:13:24 AM »

Such a rare gem from Luee, I have to repost it.

Abbot in 28? Yes a national prison for illegal aliens in Alaska? Free food and shelter for 10 years.

Don't press him on details of what happens after the ten years are up.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40218 on: March 25, 2024, 10:23:33 AM »

ROFLMAO!

Chances are

Second that. When Red Dick is short of facts, hand waving will do.
Just all of them

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40219 on: March 25, 2024, 10:32:20 AM »

If we were serious about legal immigration,
We are serious about LEGAL immigration.
Biden and his team of incompetents can not figure out what to do about ILLEGAL a immigration
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:36:23 AM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40220 on: March 25, 2024, 10:53:37 AM »

Biden and his team of incompetents can not figure out what to do about ILLEGAL a immigration
Thank you for catching that error. I will fix it.

Biden did figure out what to do about illegal immigration, and in a bipartisan way. It was Trump and his bootlicking flunkies like you who sunk it solely to preserve what they see as a winning political issue.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:55:53 AM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40221 on: March 25, 2024, 11:13:25 AM »

Biden did figure out what to do about illegal immigration, and in a bipartisan way. It was Trump and his bootlicking flunkies like you who sunk it solely to preserve what they see as a winning political issue.
Typical of you to resort to blind partisanship.
Biden wiped out Trump executive actions amid his promises to fix the border
FAIL!
It was not until  this year that he appealed for Congress to give him more money even though he had both the House and the  Senate in control of democrats for two years.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40222 on: March 25, 2024, 11:25:49 AM »

Red is the best.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40223 on: March 25, 2024, 11:26:08 AM »

Typical elitist commentary, we do not have a crisis at the border everyone who believes that is a NAZI racist. Crying babies and huddled masses just like 1874 is the answer.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40224 on: March 25, 2024, 11:39:59 AM »

You probably should take a writing class.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40225 on: March 25, 2024, 11:58:55 AM »

Typical elitist commentary, we do not have a crisis at the border everyone who believes that is a NAZI racist. Crying babies and huddled masses just like 1874 is the answer.
No, you are a gullible ass who blindly follows those who create a scapegoat to blame for the problems you have with your miserable existence.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40226 on: March 25, 2024, 11:59:56 AM »

FAIL!
It was not until  this year that he appealed for Congress to give him more money even though he had both the House and the  Senate in control of democrats for two years.
He has asked for more money for border enforcement before.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40227 on: March 25, 2024, 12:03:07 PM »

FAIL!
LMFAO!
Let us not forget the last time GOP killed an immigration bill and that was more than 10 years ago.

I have made it clear and I will make it clear again, the House does not intend to take up the Senate bill, Boehner said Monday. The House is going to do its own job in developing an immigration bill.

He added, It is time for Congress to act. But I believe the House has its job to do, and we will do our job.

On Monday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pushed at Boehners insistence that he will obey by the Hastert (convicted and imprisoned pedophile)rule, which requires a majority of the Republican caucus support any legislation before it moves to the floor.

Eventually he will be forced to take the bill that we passed here, or the country will be left with no immigration reform at all.Which is a bad, bad outcome,

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/john-boehner-house-immigration-vote-093845

Biden and democratic senate bucked its progressive base by reaching compromise with GOP conservative Lankford knowing full well it would totally piss off the bulk of the Democratic Party.
As result of BLIND PARTISANSHIP Lankford was censured by HIS party for working with Democrats.

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2024/03/10/fallout-continues-over-border-bill-us-sen-james-lankford-negotiated/72922870007/

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40228 on: March 25, 2024, 12:06:14 PM »

FAIL!
He has asked for more money for border enforcement before.
His recent request was to counter the overwhelming negative public opinion of his handling of the border. L

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40229 on: March 25, 2024, 12:17:41 PM »

A New York State appeals court has reduced the Trump bond requirement  of $ 454 million by 36 %.
Pages: 1 ... 2680 2681 [2682] 2683 2684 ... 2717