Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2684 2685 [2686] 2687 2688 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498788 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40275 on: March 26, 2024, 08:36:09 PM »

Great!Who says prayers go unanswered?!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40276 on: March 26, 2024, 09:04:25 PM »

He will bother you again.

Republicans are oath breakers before anything else and never keep to their word.

Also he will not remember having posted that. He cannot even recall what lies he has been telling the government on what forms, just like the likely GOP nominee.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40277 on: March 26, 2024, 09:05:58 PM »

Why does it have to?  Trump is a cretin. Selling bibles at his hearing is yet another example. Maybe if you did not act like a petulant child by putting people on ignore you would know that I was responding to something posted by Facil.
Ok.  You have no answer.
BTW I have no one ignore.
I just do not respond to idiots.
I gave you my answer. I am talking about Trump. You are talking about the supposedly excessive fine.
cretin was meant for?
Trump. All you would have to do is read Facil
Thanks for admitting idiocy.
I will not bother you again.
Mine were.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40278 on: March 26, 2024, 09:30:34 PM »

Why does it have to?  Trump is a cretin. Selling bibles at his hearing is yet another example. Maybe if you did not act like a petulant child by putting people on ignore you would know that I was responding to something posted by Facil.
Ok.  You have no answer.
BTW I have no one ignore.
I just do not respond to idiots.
I gave you my answer. I am talking about Trump. You are talking about the supposedly excessive fine.
cretin was meant for?
Trump. All you would have to do is read Facil
Thanks for admitting idiocy.
I will not bother you again.
Mine were.

New in the gallery of Red mental deterioration.

As long as he never proofreads the hits will keep coming.

Also, his iron will and self discipline held up for 30 minutes.

Women are right. Conservatives have no staying power.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40279 on: March 26, 2024, 09:50:10 PM »

As truth social emerges as a nexus of fraud, money laundering and espionage it is rebranding itself as low energy Enron. At least the crooks in those days could get partially through My Pet Goat if they took cues from the pictures. Sad how far republican grift culture has fallen in just two decades.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40280 on: March 26, 2024, 10:29:02 PM »

The fine is excessive because the bankers were happy to get their money back.

If I r9b the bank but have second thoughts and return the money I CATCH A FELOKNY FOR ROBBING A BANK.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40281 on: March 27, 2024, 11:17:50 AM »

There are videos of biden forces cutting down wire fences on the border, he has promised incentives to Venezuelans who come to the US while vets are dying in the streets.

---Biden administration grants protection to hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans---

food, shelter, and jobs.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40283 on: March 27, 2024, 12:33:39 PM »

There are videos of biden forces cutting down wire fences on the border, he has promised incentives to Venezuelans who come to the US while vets are dying in the streets.

---Biden administration grants protection to hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans---

food, shelter, and jobs.

There is a lot you personally could do to help homeless vets if it were really a part of your white makes right agenda.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40285 on: March 27, 2024, 02:26:07 PM »

food, shelter, and jobs.

There is a lot you personally could do to help homeless vets if it were really a part of your white makes right agenda.
Among the things luee will never understand is that the same people who have played upon his ignorance and bigotry and need for a scapegoat to bambu-zle him into believing that migrants are to blame for vets sleeping on the streets are the ones who will do absolutely nothing to help vets sleeping on the streets if elected.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40286 on: March 27, 2024, 02:45:08 PM »

They are more concerned with raising Bible sales to keep their leaders out of prison.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40288 on: March 28, 2024, 09:04:25 AM »

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40289 on: March 28, 2024, 09:05:58 AM »

I don't know how anybody can call this devout, pious man a "cretin."  My apologies to all who were offended.
Pages: 1 ... 2684 2685 [2686] 2687 2688 ... 2716