Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2694 2695 [2696] 2697 2698 ... 2719

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499496 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40425 on: April 04, 2024, 06:08:08 PM »

That right there is enough of a response to fail you a competency test. In exchange for your keys someone will be along to feed you mushy peas. If you are lucky and into that sort of thing, they will have knockers to rival Bambu.

In some Aged Care facilities in my world...read 'nursing homes', ...where residents are, well, in need of looking after........some nasty staff are allegedly delivering nice meals to the residents in their rooms, but deliberately placing the plates out of reach of the residents...then returning and removing the uneaten nice meals...and taking them home to their places and eating them themselves!
The residents wasting away to shadows.

This was allegedly going on in some public hospitals some time ago, patients being starved to death.

Mushy peas would at least be a meal.
No way I'm going into aged care, I'll be making sure of that.
Being starved to death is not on my bucket list.
I probably wouldn't like any of the food anyway...so if I couldn't dine out, or have takeaway delivered I'd be in total misery.
Being in total misery is not on my bucket list either.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 06:12:50 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40426 on: April 04, 2024, 06:39:51 PM »

That right there is enough of a response to fail you a competency test. In exchange for your keys someone will be along to feed you mushy peas. If you are lucky and into that sort of thing, they will have knockers to rival Bambu.

In some Aged Care facilities in my world...read 'nursing homes', ...where residents are, well, in need of looking after........some nasty staff are allegedly delivering nice meals to the residents in their rooms, but deliberately placing the plates out of reach of the residents...then returning and removing the uneaten nice meals...and taking them home to their places and eating them themselves!

This was allegedly going on in some public hospitals some time ago, patients being starved to death.

I probably wouldn't like any of the food anyway...so if I couldn't dine out, or have takeaway delivered I'd be in total misery.
God you are a fearful, fearful little man.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40427 on: April 04, 2024, 07:19:29 PM »

I'll hazard a guess and say you wouldn't like to be starved to death in a nursing home either.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40428 on: April 04, 2024, 07:27:54 PM »

I'll hazard a guess and say you wouldn't like to be starved to death in a nursing home either.
I would not like to be dragged by my dick behind a team of horses accross a parking lot filled with broken glass either but  I am not stupid and fearful enough to live my life on the assumption it might happen. You sad, fearful little man
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40429 on: April 04, 2024, 08:58:27 PM »

Time to pay the staff a living wage.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40430 on: April 04, 2024, 09:06:03 PM »

Old vets die like fruitflies with Dems.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40431 on: April 04, 2024, 09:13:25 PM »

Time to pay the staff a living wage.

They get well paid.
There's no excuse for elder abuse.
And, some staff were physically abusing residents.
Fixed that, cameras were installed.
My friend with the cluttered home is now in aged care, church one.
He had depression, bad marriage, divorce, 2 jobs, took refuge in food.
Now sort of physically disabled, his mind is fine now after 2 years of rest.
He eats food that I don't, and he complains about the food, reckons they can't even cook eggs properly.
The milk is awful.
I'm doing word 'crossword' games, hoping to avoid dementia, so my body will wear out before my mind.
I started off at dog, cat, bird, sea, hat level, but have now progressed.

Some say Joe's situation is 'elder abuse'.
His being put thru all the frustrations etc that he is.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:26:22 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40432 on: April 04, 2024, 09:25:24 PM »

?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40433 on: April 04, 2024, 09:45:17 PM »

Time flies like the wind.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #40434 on: April 04, 2024, 10:26:08 PM »

I met a lady who lived in Leisure World in Laguna Beach which is a retirement home, and she said they ate strawberries by the swimming pool while they drank champagne, and she said they rode horses on the beach at midnight, she said it is a great place. But, that is for the well to do people, if you are able to retire to Leisure World then you are blessed and lucky.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40435 on: April 04, 2024, 10:31:41 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/04/no-labels-drops-out-candidate-presidential-election

Haley would have been their only viable candidate, drawing from Repubs with primary remorse, Never Trumpers, and Dems disenchanted with Joe.  Still wouldn't have been enough to birth a new party, but it would have been a chunk...and probably insured a Biden victory.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40436 on: April 04, 2024, 11:21:30 PM »

?

I find a crackhead to  English dictionary very helpful in deciphering anything Luee posts.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40437 on: April 05, 2024, 04:59:10 AM »

US veterans retirement places were notorious for astronomical death rates during the covid pandemic. Under Obama Vets were put on the back burner. Everytime money was needed it was taken from the VA. The same with Biden. Money needed for sheltering of aliens, take it from the Vets first.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 10:09:27 PM by luee »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40438 on: April 05, 2024, 08:47:35 AM »

Liberal elites never serve. Can you imagine Bernie in a uniform or one of the muslim sisters?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40439 on: April 05, 2024, 08:56:56 AM »

Liberal elites never serve. Can you imagine Bernie in a uniform or one of the muslim sisters?
The first word is superfluous. And Bernie Sanders's father was an immigrant paint salesman. On what fucking planet is he "elite"?
Pages: 1 ... 2694 2695 [2696] 2697 2698 ... 2719