Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2729 2730 [2731] 2732 2733 ... 2798

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 660590 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40950 on: May 13, 2024, 05:54:19 PM »

Looks like the Biden LAWFARE strategy is in danger of coming a cropper.

How many graveyards do you plan on whistling past?
That is a question for you.
Along with how does Trump generate 100,000 supporters at a New Jersey rallywhile Biden sits under a lonely umbrella in Rehoboth Beach ?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 05:55:51 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40951 on: May 13, 2024, 06:27:12 PM »

Along with how does Trump generate 100,000 supporters at a New Jersey rallywhile Biden sits under a lonely umbrella in Rehoboth Beach ?
He didn't and he doesn't.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40952 on: May 13, 2024, 06:40:24 PM »

Just the opposite.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40953 on: May 13, 2024, 06:46:13 PM »

I suppose that 100,000 people could have been at the rally, but the only places I saw that number as being true were from FOX News and from Trump himself. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40954 on: May 13, 2024, 06:51:39 PM »

Just the opposite.

Rallies aint campaign infrastructure
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40955 on: May 13, 2024, 06:54:03 PM »

Just the opposite.

That is what Hillary said while insulting decent people.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40956 on: May 13, 2024, 07:03:38 PM »

I suppose that 100,000 people could have been at the rally, but the only places I saw that number as being true were from FOX News and from Trump himself.
The thing is, it was a pretty big crowd. But it is the compulsion to lie and exaggerate that is so typical.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40957 on: May 13, 2024, 07:32:19 PM »

Well, then. Nothing to worry about according to YankGuy.
Carry on, nothing to see here.
Try as you might you all seem to miss the forest for the trees.
LAWFARE was the Biden strategy to drain away Trump voters among the GOP and the Independents while firing up the dem base.

Not working.
The New Jersey Trump Rally proves that, unless you use the dems favorite ploy and dispute the size of the New Jersey Crowd.
The optics prove it was a very large crowd while Joe sunned himself alone in Delaware.

Then we have the latest polls showing, five months out, Trump owns the battle ground States, except for a tie in Michigan.  Ever wonder why Biden is selling out on Israel, to win Michigan?
This is leadership?

Well only one case has a chance of being decided before the election and that is in New York where the shoe shine boy of George Soros is sinking, daily.  Even if Fat Albert wins in a Kangaroo Court he is certain to lose on Appeal(also after the election).

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 07:34:19 PM by jmmengel »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40958 on: May 13, 2024, 07:55:24 PM »

As long as law enforcement gets photographs of every license plate in the parking lot so they can anticipate where these people will be going to commit election crimes in October and November, a few well attended trump rallies are ok.

Wherever these brain dead fanatics congregate they spread diseases among themselves so it may ultimately serve to suppress republican turnout once the votes start getting cast.

The republican candidate making it to the GOP convention with any ability to walk upright much less speak is about even money at this point.

I am sure Red will enjoy very much how this unfolds, much as he enjoyed watching election returns roll in in 2008.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40959 on: May 13, 2024, 08:01:31 PM »

Just the opposite.

When the Russians attacked elections systems in 2016, neither the federal government nor the states were adequately prepared. Our bipartisan investigation identified multiple problems and information gaps that hindered our ability to effectively respond and defend against the Russian attack in 2016.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/senate-intel-releases-election-security-findings-first-volume-bipartisan-russia-report#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWhen%20the%20Russians%20attacked%20elections,the%20Russian%20attack%20in%202016.

McConnell stepped on information concerning Russian election interference

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/mcconnell-rejects-push-select-committee-probe-russian-hacking

Biden called him out on it

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/mitch-mcconnell-russia-obama-joe-biden-359531

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40960 on: May 13, 2024, 08:06:58 PM »

Just the opposite.

When the Russians attacked elections systems in 2016, neither the federal government nor the states were adequately prepared. Our bipartisan investigation identified multiple problems and information gaps that hindered our ability to effectively respond and defend against the Russian attack in 2016.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/senate-intel-releases-election-security-findings-first-volume-bipartisan-russia-report#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWhen%20the%20Russians%20attacked%20elections,the%20Russian%20attack%20in%202016.

McConnell stepped on information concerning Russian election interference

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/mcconnell-rejects-push-select-committee-probe-russian-hacking

Biden called him out on it

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/mitch-mcconnell-russia-obama-joe-biden-359531
I guess you are just incapable of research.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40961 on: May 13, 2024, 08:22:46 PM »

LAWFARE was the Biden strategy to drain away Trump voters among the GOP and the Independents while firing up the dem base.

Not working.
The New Jersey Trump Rally proves that, unless you use the dems favorite ploy and dispute the size of the New Jersey Crowd.
The optics prove it was a very large crowd while Joe sunned himself alone in Delaware.

Then we have the latest polls showing, five months out, Trump owns the battle ground States, except for a tie in Michigan.  Ever wonder why Biden is selling out on Israel, to win Michigan?
This is leadership?

Well only one case has a chance of being decided before the election and that is in New York where the shoe shine boy of George Soros is sinking, daily.  Even if Fat Albert wins in a Kangaroo Court he is certain to lose on Appeal(also after the election).
I have no idea what you are blathering about it. I have been saying all along that Trump is going to win the election.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40962 on: May 13, 2024, 09:08:57 PM »

Not working.

This is leadership?

I have no idea what you are blathering about it. I have been saying all along that Trump is going to win the election.
LOL!
No.
You
Have not.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40963 on: May 13, 2024, 09:15:51 PM »

Yes. I. Have.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40964 on: May 13, 2024, 09:17:00 PM »

Unlike you, however, I will not be voting for him.
Pages: 1 ... 2729 2730 [2731] 2732 2733 ... 2798