Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2741 2742 [2743] 2744 2745 ... 2771

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 587177 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41130 on: May 21, 2024, 07:18:30 PM »

Well then, I'm sure your vote for Trump, and his Presidency, will go a long way to improving the African-American's lot in life
I have detailed numerous reasons why I am not voting for Trump.
None have anything to do with race relation which are the best they have ever been.
Which has been a bi partisan effort in the states and in DC.
It was gratifying to see the Morehouse students not buying the Biden package of lies in trying to pander to them.
Except of course the students walked out and turned their backs before the speech began,
No
not because of what was said, a point acknowledged everywhere but in the narrow little minds of people like you, and as much as the right wing media sites you get your opinions from pretend otherwise.
not only No but Hell NO![quuote]
Also no one.here with any discernment at all is under the illusion you are not voting for Trump.
[/quote]
ROFL!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 07:39:35 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41131 on: May 21, 2024, 07:30:43 PM »

Well then, I'm sure your vote for Trump, and his Presidency, will go a long way to improving the African-American's lot in life
I have detailed numerous reasons why I am not voting for Trump.
None have anything to do with race relation which are the best they have ever been.
Which has been a bi partisan effort in the states and in DC.
It was gratifying to see the Morehouse students not buying the Biden package of lies in trying to pander to them.
Except of course the students walked out and turned their backs before the speech began,
No
not because of what was said, a point acknowledged everywhere but in the narrow little minds of people like you, and as much as the right wing media sites you get your opinions from pretend otherwise.
not only No but Hell NO!0
Also no one.here with any discernment at all is under the illusion you are not voting for Trump.
ROFL!
[/quote]Your analysis is as valid as your formatting skills.
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41132 on: May 21, 2024, 07:37:20 PM »

Best Headline of the Day.

Biden to MoreHouse Graduates;
America Hates You!

He aint wrong
As I noted, the right has its panties in a bunch because Biden spoke of racism as an ongoing issue that still needs to be addressed.

The Biden/Morehouse/speech/criticism had nothing to do with Gaza.
Biden set out to shore up the black vote instead of giving an uplifting send off the graduates. They got played for saps and knew it.
Biden seems to think that black/white relationships are not getting better but things, without him, could be worse. ( an original  Obama tactic)

The problem for him is he has been the President of the Status Quo for three and a half years.
As I noted, the right has its panties in a bunch because Biden spoke of racism as an ongoing issue that still needs to be addressed.
So Biden is the( suggested)  problem?
If so how come  blacks are voting in record numbers and moving to the GOP in startling numbers forcing Biden to embarrass himself at Morehouse. ?

Because that there is a steaming pile of bullshit. As a HBCU graduate I thought Biden gave a very effective and on point. He talked to the young men about their love for an America that does not always love them back. That could have been part of the commencement speech given to my class of 1980. Race relations have regressed in recent years mostly due to the MAGA movement whose goal is a UNIFIED REICH

Where is bankshot to admonish me for invoking Nazis in reference to Trump and the rightwing.

At least 14 states enacted laws that will make it harder to vote, according to an October 2023 roundup of voting laws from the Brennan Center. More restrictive laws have been enacted in 2023 than in the past decade, excluding a wave of changes in 2021 after the last presidential election.

Republican are always talking about making it easier to vote but harder to cheat when hardly anyone is cheating other than Republican voters.

The Republican efforts to restrict voting access demonstrate the reality of their electoral strategy that depends on fewer voters because when more people vote the GOP lose.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41133 on: May 22, 2024, 06:22:25 AM »

Red is just mimicking his thought leaders in being truly fucking ugly and completely pointless in the ugliest possible way. It gets him off and gets him nowhere all at once. It is all he can ask
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #41134 on: May 22, 2024, 10:43:51 AM »

Santa Joe should keep a closer eye on the immigration crisis. I do not see how he continues to get support. US is rapidly transforming into a banana republic. Inflation, citizens sleeping in the streets in record numbers, drug and sex traficking everywhere. Now he wants to bring in Hamas. Make yourselves right at home.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41135 on: May 22, 2024, 11:07:48 AM »

Now he wants to bring in Hamas.

You, my friend, are a moron.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41136 on: May 22, 2024, 04:39:36 PM »

Luee has forgotten that trump is business partners with the Iranian military in sketchy real estate deals.

Trump directly ensures Hamas gets paid. Luee is good with that so long as his great Nazi hope stays as racist and sexist as he is.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #41137 on: May 22, 2024, 05:17:44 PM »

Santa Joe should keep a closer eye on the immigration crisis. I do not see how he continues to get support. US is rapidly transforming into a banana republic. Inflation, citizens sleeping in the streets in record numbers, drug and sex traficking everywhere. Now he wants to bring in Hamas. Make yourselves right at home.

Indeed.
Don't think he wants to bring in Hamas, but it seems Hamas hides in 'Palestinians'. Why, as it was explained in this forum, no one much in the middle east will take refugees from Gaza. 'With Palestinians you can get Hamas hiding among them'. 'Not all Palestinians are Hamas, but some Palestinians are'...like the Palestinian Muslim woman on the minibus who said "our unborn children will be Hamas".

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41138 on: May 22, 2024, 05:22:52 PM »

Like fascists hide in the Republican Party? Or child molesters in clerical garb?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 05:25:50 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41139 on: May 22, 2024, 06:23:48 PM »

News Item

Nikki Haley throws her support to Donald Trump.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41140 on: May 22, 2024, 06:25:12 PM »

Like fascists hide in the Republican Party? Or child molesters in clerical garb?
Both conclusions are fact less.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41141 on: May 22, 2024, 06:40:01 PM »

Really? There are no fascists in the Republican Party? There are no pedophiles in clerical garb?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41142 on: May 22, 2024, 06:43:12 PM »

It appears Bambu is comfortable banning a large group because of some bad elements within it. What about you?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41143 on: May 22, 2024, 06:55:29 PM »

News Item

Nikki Haley throws her support to Donald Trump.
In a related story, water is wet... eventually.

It never occurred to me she wouldn't.
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41144 on: May 22, 2024, 07:10:26 PM »

Really? There are no fascists in the Republican Party? There are no pedophiles in clerical garb?

Those are reds people you are talking about, his heros and his leaders and his secret crushes.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2741 2742 [2743] 2744 2745 ... 2771