Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2750 2751 [2752] 2753 2754 ... 2779

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 651084 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41265 on: May 31, 2024, 02:05:46 PM »

Whatever jail he winds up in, he'll likely pass the time writing a book about his plight.
Well, if he did the writing, it would make Finnegans Wake look focused and coherent.

riverrun, past Eve and Adams, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.  full of trash and criminals now.  sad!
Though for the record, my attempt to read Finnegans Wake made it precisely as far as "Howth".
I don
Here is something we can allearn from Joyce. STOP USING APOSTROPHES.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41266 on: May 31, 2024, 02:10:10 PM »

I need to stop using my phone to post.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41267 on: May 31, 2024, 02:19:54 PM »

I need to stop hitting the back arrow instead of l.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41268 on: May 31, 2024, 02:24:04 PM »

Truly time for a third party. Made up of anti-Bidens and anti-Trumpists. Should be a large majority.
I am already in.
Liar. You are MAGA personified.

Your world is all about you.
"About" is such an interesting word. If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you, they taught me in High School civics. Sure, we had two, the other I must confess markedly more pleasant than the one I inhabited, but who actually seeks that?

Also, pleasant is such a low bar.
Also also i had a college friend from Bad Axe who insisted there were three peninsulas. Bull shit, I told her. The thumb is not its own thing.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41269 on: May 31, 2024, 03:34:33 PM »

If trump loses Florida I might give Jimmy the benefit of the doubt. He may have found someone more fascist who has committed more rapes and has more felony convictions that he prefers and that he intends to write in. El Chapo maybe.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41270 on: May 31, 2024, 03:56:32 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/05/31/is-no-outlaw-just-a-grubby-sad-criminal/

Republicans are the party of grubby sad criminals.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #41271 on: May 31, 2024, 04:17:45 PM »

Whatever jail he winds up in, he'll likely pass the time writing a book about his struggle. It wouldn't be the first time a prisoner did that.

He'll be too busy having his Inauguration from the prison, holding national security meetings in the exercise yard, welcoming foreign heads of state on visiting days, and holding state dinners in the prison cafeteria.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #41272 on: May 31, 2024, 04:25:29 PM »

Santa Joe should keep a closer eye on the immigration crisis. I do not see how he continues to get support. US is rapidly transforming into a banana republic. Inflation, citizens sleeping in the streets in record numbers, drug and sex traficking everywhere. Now he wants to bring in Hamas. Make yourselves right at home.

Trump jnr is quoted as saying much of that yesterday.
When you look around, there seems to be some truth in it.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41273 on: May 31, 2024, 05:21:39 PM »

Santa Joe should keep a closer eye on the immigration crisis. I do not see how he continues to get support. US is rapidly transforming into a banana republic. Inflation, citizens sleeping in the streets in record numbers, drug and sex traficking everywhere. Now he wants to bring in Hamas. Make yourselves right at home.

Trump jnr is quoted as saying much of that yesterday.
When you look around, there seems to be some truth in it.
Only of you are an idiot. Which you are.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41274 on: May 31, 2024, 05:41:37 PM »

Whatever jail he winds up in, he'll likely pass the time writing a book about his struggle. It wouldn't be the first time a prisoner did that.

He'll be too busy having his Inauguration from the prison, holding national security meetings in the exercise yard, welcoming foreign heads of state on visiting days, and holding state dinners in the prison cafeteria.

If there is justice in the world, trump will be too busy enjoying his train sets.

Richard P. Feynman

OliveOil

• You were such a super lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41275 on: May 31, 2024, 06:00:33 PM »

[]Here is something we can all learn from Joyce. STOP USING APOSTROPHES.

and uppercase

we had friends who were Yoopers for a few years.  they said it was beautiful up there, but the price of beauty was the UP winter.  as i understand it if you are dropped randomly into a Michigan womb there is a 97% chance you will be in the mitt. 

Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41276 on: May 31, 2024, 08:14:46 PM »

Congratulations to the NAB.
An excellent decision.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41277 on: May 31, 2024, 09:10:34 PM »

Congratulations to the NAB.
An excellent decision.
As always, people like you love cancel culture, provided you get to do the canceling. Hypocrite and intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.

- William of Baskerville

OliveOil

• You were such a super lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41278 on: May 31, 2024, 09:36:02 PM »

While we strongly support the right of every American to exercise free speech and participate in civic engagement, it is clear that Mr. De Niros recent high-profile activities will create a distraction from the philanthropic work that we were hoping to recognize, said NAB spokesman Alex Siciliano in a statement, confirming that the award has been rescinded.

Wow that is breathtaking in its dishonesty.  They strongly support free speech?  DeNiro has been making high profile political comments for years, all while engaged in the philanthropy they were going to recognize.  Apparently it wasnt distracting until a few days ago. 
Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41279 on: May 31, 2024, 09:50:56 PM »

While we strongly support the right of every American to exercise free speech and participate in civic engagement, it is clear that Mr. De Niros recent high-profile activities will create a distraction from the philanthropic work that we were hoping to recognize, said NAB spokesman Alex Siciliano in a statement, confirming that the award has been rescinded.

Wow that is breathtaking in its dishonesty.  They strongly support free speech?  DeNiro has been making high profile political comments for years, all while engaged in the philanthropy they were going to recognize.  Apparently it wasnt distracting until a few days ago.
Also, nice that RedDick supports silencing people for being critical of Trump. Not voting for him at all.

- William of Baskerville
Pages: 1 ... 2750 2751 [2752] 2753 2754 ... 2779