Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2776 2777 [2778] 2779 2780 ... 2785

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 652274 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41655 on: June 25, 2024, 11:31:36 AM »

How can anyone vote for either of these unfit candidates? The Donald now thinks there are not enough US born college graduates. Santa Joe says what inflation, what lack of housing, amazingly what drug trafficking issue. I am just voting for more funding for the poor and the vets.
Well, I guess whatever gets you to vote for Biden is a step.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41656 on: June 25, 2024, 11:46:38 AM »

Al Cracker needs to be stomped the fuck out.

So you can then have your brown utopia?
So then you can be living in a brown utopia like the ones people are fleeing and risking life and limb to get into America?
So, why would an influx of brown skinned people turn the US into the type of country they are leaving? Is it a communicable disease, or are they just naturally inferior? Because if they wanted the US to be like what they left, they would have stayed. And by the way, there are hundreds of millions of people in the US whose ancestors risked life and limb to flee horrible situations to come to this country. White Europeans. Why should this influx of people be different?

Bambu identifies with white Christian nationalist terrorists. Bambu thinks all white people sympathize with white Christian nationalist terrorists. In reality only a small minority of insecure bigots and failsons make up the core of Al Cracker.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41657 on: June 25, 2024, 11:49:06 AM »

How can anyone vote for either of these unfit candidates? The Donald now thinks there are not enough US born college graduates. Santa Joe says what inflation, what lack of housing, amazingly what drug trafficking issue. I am just voting for more funding for the poor and the vets.

Luee will have to vote Democratic up and down the ticket if he is going to support candidates who will provide more funding for the poor and the vets. Republicans want to give that money to billionaires at the expense of everyone else.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41658 on: June 25, 2024, 11:54:16 AM »

Luee will have to vote Democratic up and down the ticket if he is going to support candidates who will provide more funding for the poor and the vets. Republicans want to give that money to billionaires at the expense of everyone else.
Yes, that was my point. His ignorance of what Biden's actually policies are on immigration, housing and inflation notwithstanding, if he is voting on those two issues, he has to vote democratic.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41659 on: June 25, 2024, 12:52:51 PM »

Yes, that was my point. His ignorance of what Biden's actually policies are on immigration, housing and inflation notwithstanding, if he is voting on those two issues, he has to vote democratic.
Voting democrat after the last three years is an updated version of continuing the idiocy but expecting different results.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41660 on: June 25, 2024, 01:34:04 PM »

Voting democrat after the last three years is an updated version of continuing the idiocy but expecting different results.
I will take the same results. Especially with inflation - the only economic negative under Biden and as such the only economic indicator you ever talk about - slowing.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41661 on: June 25, 2024, 02:29:51 PM »

I will take the same results. Especially with inflation - the only economic negative under Biden and as such the only economic indicator you ever talk about - slowing.

Unfortunately there is no vote we can take that will reduce the volume or improve the quality of the idiocy coming from Red. In any administration the flow of idiocy spewing forth from little Jimmy will continue unabated even with the immanent demise of his go to cess pit, infowars. 

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #41662 on: June 25, 2024, 02:48:41 PM »

I am very aware of how veterans have been defunded and disrespected throughout Obama-Biden. In 2014 the big scandal hit the fan. https://www.vox.com/2014/9/26/18080592/va-scandal-explained

Money was stolen from the vets and given to other programs that are controlled by the fringe dems. Most notable is the caregivers program. %70 or more disabled with a caregiver and the vet should be eligible. But wait the vet now needs an ok by a special individual. Needless to say compliance is now under 5%. Compliance to the needs of the alien is over 90%. Big bucks that can be easily siphoned off for training and travel expenses. Menendez?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41663 on: June 25, 2024, 02:55:56 PM »

Unfortunately there is no vote we can take that will reduce the volume or improve the quality of the idiocy coming from Red. In any administration the flow of idiocy spewing forth from little Jimmy will continue unabated even with the immanent demise of his go to cess pit, infowars.
Care for a little Thousand Island for your word salad, luee?

- William of Baskerville

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #41664 on: June 25, 2024, 04:46:56 PM »

Half a Million Undocumented Immigrants Could Eventually Get U.S. Citizenship Under New Biden Plan

https://time.com/6989668/biden-immigration-us-spouses/

He never stops! His fringe base says go Joe go my baby needs shoes.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41665 on: June 25, 2024, 05:13:30 PM »

I am very aware of how veterans have been defunded and disrespected throughout Obama-Biden. In 2014 the big scandal hit the fan. https://www.vox.com/2014/9/26/18080592/va-scandal-explained

Money was stolen from the vets and given to other programs that are controlled by the fringe dems. Most notable is the caregivers program. %70 or more disabled with a caregiver and the vet should be eligible. But wait the vet now needs an ok by a special individual. Needless to say compliance is now under 5%. Compliance to the needs of the alien is over 90%. Big bucks that can be easily siphoned off for training and travel expenses. Menendez?

Damn dude. Did you read the article?

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-us-news-ap-top-news-health-375515aecedb4aed949e4f2eb9c54eb6

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41666 on: June 25, 2024, 06:37:52 PM »

Asking Luee to read is as useless as asking him to support our troops.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41667 on: June 25, 2024, 07:02:19 PM »

LOL!
There is nothing positive under Biden.
Jobs are going to illegal aliens 2/1 to fulfill his debt to elite donors to control prices and make the economy appear better.
His Obama inherited progressive executive actions are blatantly unconstitutional,
His embrace of DEI and ESG woke policies are being seen for what they are, un AMERICAN,
His foreign policies and actions in Afghanistan, the Middle East, not to mention China, are all embarrassing.
His total neglect of the southern border borders on traitorous.
His only real strength is the negative view by many about his opponent.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41668 on: June 25, 2024, 07:28:55 PM »

LOL!
Jobs are going to illegal aliens 2/1 to fulfill his debt to elite donors to control prices and make the economy appear better.
His Obama inherited progressive executive actions are blatantly unconstitutional,
His embrace of DEI and ESG woke policies are being seen for what they are, un AMERICAN,
His foreign policies and actions in Afghanistan, the Middle East, not to mention China, are all embarrassing.

The last dying gasp of infowars as distilled through the trembling fingers of an utter moron.

A fact free frothy frolic through a fetid fascist brain. Great that so few agree with red on any of this.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 07:33:09 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41669 on: June 25, 2024, 07:33:08 PM »

LOL!
LOL. I guess you do not follow the news. Our post COVID economy under Biden is the envy of the industrialized world.

- William of Baskerville
Pages: 1 ... 2776 2777 [2778] 2779 2780 ... 2785