Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2796 2797 [2798] 2799 2800 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 739901 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41955 on: July 07, 2024, 07:34:29 PM »

I would trust Condoleezza Rice.

And meanwhile I am grateful to have Giorgia Meloni, and the Pope, in the G-7.

Locally we have my Rep at City Hall, Natalie Rubalcava, and locally we also have Lou Correa, and Sabrina Cervantes. We also have Steve Garvey, and Christina Pascucci.

And I sent a message to the Russian Tea Room in New York on Facebook, and I told them that Zelenskyy needs to meet with the Russian community in New York City at the Russian Tea Room to ask for help, and then we need to elevate our allies.

Also, the refugees from the Middle East are all coming to Canada, including to the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2024, 07:38:38 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41956 on: July 07, 2024, 08:59:38 PM »

President Biden can step down once all the insurrectionists in Congress step down so that a new VP can be confirmed by uncompromised bodies that represent the American People under the Constitution.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41957 on: July 07, 2024, 10:12:57 PM »

Who would not?

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41958 on: July 08, 2024, 01:44:24 AM »

Who would not?

Not after her many assertions of Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction including nuclear,  We do not want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #41959 on: July 08, 2024, 03:20:20 AM »

George W. Bush started out so great, he was going to help Latin America, he made his first trip as President to visit Mexico, and W was going to bring us together "From the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile." W noted that some of the poorest people in the world were right here in our own backyard in Latin America. W traveled to Colombia, Peru, and all over Latin America. W was doing great until 9/11 happened and the fucking terrorists attacked our world trade center in New York, and then the focus went from Latin America to the Middle East and to Iraq and Afghanistan. Sad.

W was going to use his time to help Latin America, until the fucking terrorists took the focus to Iraq and Afghanistan. But, the Middle East is better today than it was before W took office.

Then sadly Trump would rather build a wall instead of helping our Christian neighbors here in Latin America.

Condoleezza Rice did a good job, and I would trust her as President of the United States.

Meanwhile, Mexico has a Jewish President now, and great things can happen in Mexico. And we need to build schools and libraries all over Latin America.

And the Pope, and the King of Spain, and Giorgia Meloni, can help to make the world a better place. And Zelenskyy needs to come to the Russian Tea Room in New York City to ask for help from the Russian community in New York.  And Oprah needs to do an interview of Muzi, the Daughter of the President of China, in order to bring the USA and China closer together as allies as we meet the needs of the 21st Century. And we have Kiwanis International which does good things all around the world.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41960 on: July 08, 2024, 04:50:20 AM »

The soft bigotry of low expectations rears its ugly head.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #41961 on: July 08, 2024, 06:23:17 AM »

So sad but it is probably too late for  kamala to make a difference. LBJ had his Vietnam and Joe has his lost cause fight bankrupting the country.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41962 on: July 08, 2024, 06:51:44 AM »

So sad but it is probably too late for  kamala to make a difference. LBJ had his Vietnam and Joe has his lost cause fight bankrupting the country.

The nation is far from bankruptcy.

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41963 on: July 08, 2024, 07:52:53 AM »

Like Red, Luee is trying to justify his upcoming vote for Trump.  It's a free country, Luee (somebody else can say "but for how long?"). Vote for your candidate proudly!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #41964 on: July 08, 2024, 09:37:50 AM »

Given that Trump is one half Scottish anchor baby, I am glad that Luee supports including him in the mass deportations that are a priority of Project 2025.  Sometimes, you want a job done right, you need an anchor baby - once the jobs done you can deport it back to whatever wee bog or moor its parent crawled in from! 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #41965 on: July 08, 2024, 09:45:20 AM »

No pride in Trump the felon, but Biden is an absolute disaster. Now he wants to bring in Hamas thugs. No thanks!
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41966 on: July 08, 2024, 09:49:42 AM »

Could you cite for me the Biden proposal to bring in "Hamas thugs"?   THANKS!!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41967 on: July 08, 2024, 09:51:28 AM »

Given his completely transactional nature, I wonder if Trump would be willing to clean up the Constitutional provision leading to so-called "anchor babies" in exchange for repeal of the Second Amendment.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #41968 on: July 08, 2024, 09:53:22 AM »

So sad but it is probably too late for  kamala to make a difference.

Kamala in a debate would kick Trump s ass into a distant solar orbit up there with Elon Musk s Tesla.  His freeze-dried corpse will be a tourist attraction for future spacefaring civilizations.   Whether this would translate into an electoral win for Harris remains to be seen.  (remains to be seen)

Im on the pavement

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #41969 on: July 08, 2024, 09:56:04 AM »

Given his completely transactional nature, I wonder if Trump would be willing to clean up the Constitutional provision leading to so-called "anchor babies" in exchange for repeal of the Second Amendment.

Maybe, but there goes his bucket list item, shoot someone on Fifth Avenue .  Having a Seal team do it for you just isnt the same.
Im on the pavement

Pages: 1 ... 2796 2797 [2798] 2799 2800 ... 2916