Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2817 2818 [2819] 2820 2821 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740554 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42270 on: July 20, 2024, 12:53:18 AM »

Republicans promise that with your support for their cause they will make crummy crooks and incompetents, all sell outs, your leaders forever so husbands can beat their wives without fear of any kind of reprisal and that those inclined to wantonly assault women and minorities will do so with the security of knowing the new republican authority has remade the law to shield and shelter them in their depravity.

If America wants to be a crappy place run by and for creepy people, falling behind, falling apart, getting ripped off, republicans will win.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42271 on: July 20, 2024, 07:08:55 AM »

Lawfare definition: My favorite presidential candidate got caught criming and I have no defense on the merits so I will pretend without any evidence in support that the charges are politically motivated.

Biden (sic) used Lawfare (sic) illegally (sic) against Trump until a Federal Justice smelled the a rat (sic) by following the Constitution(sic)

Yeah, by your logic he used "Lawfare" against his own son too. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42272 on: July 20, 2024, 07:32:57 AM »

Sure  on one side you have a convicted octo felon, and his opponent a convicted octo senile idiot. The solution vote on the issues. Number one for many less immigration more deportations.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42273 on: July 20, 2024, 08:08:06 AM »

Yeah, by your logic he used "Lawfare" against his own son too. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Hunter is a political opponent of his Father?

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42275 on: July 20, 2024, 10:00:48 AM »

Hunter is a political opponent of his Father?

You are still fighting consistency and intellectual honesty with your dying breath, Red. I guess when those Lee statues came down you figured you needed a new lost cause.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42276 on: July 20, 2024, 10:11:19 AM »

Sure  on one side you have a convicted octo felon, and his opponent a convicted octo senile idiot. The solution vote on the issues. Number one for many less immigration more deportations.

Let us have fascism because luee hates brown people, yay!
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42277 on: July 20, 2024, 10:22:18 AM »

Let us have fascism because luee hates brown people, yay!

If Luee deports himself now, I can promise we will never let him back into the country.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42278 on: July 20, 2024, 10:30:54 AM »

So time to nominate a secretary for the VA. Does Joe pick a veteran,no. Knowing there is a battle for funding he picks a former teacher of Latin American children. Almost all programs funding vets dry up. Over 95% compliance for illegals. We all know how his woke choice for head of secret service turned out.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42279 on: July 20, 2024, 11:37:43 AM »

It has been politely suggested that you self-deport for years.

When faced with a simple thing you can do to help save the country you respond time and again with your typical cowardice and dereliction of duty.

It is no wonder that VA facilities will not let you in past the lobby.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42280 on: July 20, 2024, 01:07:57 PM »

So time to nominate a secretary for the VA. Does Joe pick a veteran,no. Knowing there is a battle for funding he picks a former teacher of Latin American children. Almost all programs funding vets dry up. Over 95% compliance for illegals. We all know how his woke choice for head of secret service turned out.

Real Republicans like Reagan was saw the immigrants as a valuable resource and work-force, and the first thing Reagan did was to make the immigrants legal so that they could work and  join Labor Unions and Pay Taxes, and so that they could call the police in the case of an emergency, etc.

Instead of fighting for a piece of the pie, we can make new pies, we can have pie factories making pies, and they can pay taxes to fund programs, etc.

And we have the United Farm Workers and we are sending Sunkist Oranges to China, etc, which is generating money to pay into the system and not taking out.

We need to make the immigrants legal and we need to put them all to work.

And the Men need Wives, etc. The Asian women are moving into Arkansas now, etc, and the Asian women are beautiful, and they stay young looking, they can be 70 years old and still be beautiful, and the women from the Philippines are beautiful. And we have women coming to Arkansas from Venezuela, etc, and Colombians coming to New Orleans, etc. In California the rich guys get all the women, while the poor guys go single unless they are handsome, it would be good if we had the women from Ukraine, etc, coming to California and marrying the poor men here, etc. In Florida the women are great, the poor men can get a date in Florida, but in California the women prefer the wealthy men. Anyhow, the Men need wives, and even the poor men deserve a wife.

Our immigrants are our greatest strength, we benefit greatly from the American Dream, the American Dream is what we are all about. We need to make our immigrants legal and we need to bring them out of the shadows.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42281 on: July 20, 2024, 05:17:39 PM »

Lawfare definition: My favorite presidential candidate got caught criming and I have no defense on the merits so I will pretend without any evidence in support that the charges are politically motivated.

Biden (sic) used Lawfare (sic) illegally (sic) against Trump until a Federal Justice smelled the a rat (sic) by following the Constitution(sic)

Jimdicks loyalty to the corpse of his Republican party reminds me of this heartwarming story...

https://www.theonion.com/loyal-dog-spends-hours-each-day-humping-owner-s-grave-1850042397

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42282 on: July 20, 2024, 05:29:06 PM »

[

Jimdicks loyalty to the corpse of his Republican party reminds me of this heartwarming story...

The GOP of today is a far cry from the Conservative Party I admired.
Trump/Vantz may have unified a new group under the MAGA banner but I am not confident it will have staying power.
However if you are looking for a corpse please explain the democrats.
For me sitting this one out is the only option.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42283 on: July 20, 2024, 07:26:54 PM »

I have been following Governor Beshear of Kentucky on Facebook, he is a Democrat who attended Vanderbilt University...

https://governor.ky.gov/

Beshear might be a good replacement for Biden, he supports Education, he loves the Lord, he supports the Bourbon Industry, and he is bringing outside investment into Kentucky.

I would have to see what his views are on the issues, but he seems to be a pretty good leader. He is a young guy, and he might be able to go up against Trump, with Trump being a criminal, he might be able to beat Trump if he can get the Christian votes, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42284 on: July 20, 2024, 07:37:23 PM »

Joe Biden and the elite democrats.

Maureen Dowd in the NYTimes, Sunday

Biden has a right to be sniffy about some of the elite Democrats who want him out.

Even if Barack Obama stopped messing with his Netflix money and came to Delaware to tell Biden to go, Biden would not llisten. He is  still bitter that Obama pushed him aside for Hillary in 2015, so he does not  want to hear from either of them.
 Obama always seems to be leading Joe off the stage even at that glossy Hollywood fund-raiser and Joe resents it.
He does not want to have that awful feeling like he had in 2016 when he watched Trump beat Hillary, after he had stepped aside.

Now CNN reports that Biden is seething at his old friend Nancy Pelosi, the most respected person in the party, because he thinks she is coordinating a campaign to force him out. The Pelosi longtime pal in the California delegation, Zoe Lofgren, put out a letter Friday urging Biden to step aside, and New Mexico Senator Martin Heinrich and Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, who is sure to bring others with him, also joined the chorus.

The sands in the hour glass flow faster each day.
So do the days of our lives.
Pages: 1 ... 2817 2818 [2819] 2820 2821 ... 2916