Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2835 2836 [2837] 2838 2839 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741280 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42540 on: July 27, 2024, 04:43:01 PM »

They will all be voting Trump as I have it on good authority that he will end the war.
Is that why you picked him to win?
I figured all along your vote for him will make the difference
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42541 on: July 27, 2024, 04:46:00 PM »

They will all be voting Trump as I have it on good authority that he will end the war.
Is that why you picked him to win?
I figured all along your vote for him will make the difference
That would be impossible.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42542 on: July 27, 2024, 06:30:42 PM »

Bambutthead, your idea of center is a good step to the right of Francos Spain where incidentally they buried absolute stupidity sometime after sacking Al Andalus and expelling the Jews. Franco was weird right enough to dig up absolute stupidity and revere it as if it were the bone of some deranged saint. Now you want trump to take over and sell that shit here like it were some new iteration of the worst cheap sneaker. You like what absolute stupidity has dragged Israel into and hope to see that nation keep barreling down that blood soaked path. You being toothless and blind does not make a single reasonable person want to get in that bed with you. Sorry.

Go fuck yourself. Please and thank you.

Palestine was partitioned by the UN, with good reason.
British army post WW2 stuck in Palestine with increasingly warring Arabs and...wait for it...Jews!
Jews who had been there forever.
Israel is "the Jews' last stand"...like it or not.
There's nowhere else to go...so fight they will.
Fight and die for Israel...which many are doing every day, seemingly with no appreciation from the majority in Israel protesting against Netanyahu.
Hamas and the 70% of Palestinians in Gaza who reportedly support them, and seemingly support the atrocities of Oct 7, must not be allowed to win if Israel is to be saved from the "from the river to the sea" armies who are out to banish the Jews from their ancestral homeland.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42543 on: July 27, 2024, 06:47:47 PM »

You don't read well.

I didn't ask why it took Obama so long.  I asked how long it would take you to ask the question.  And I answered that with your help.  25 minutes.
I never asked the question.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42544 on: July 27, 2024, 11:48:48 PM »

More benefits of having Trump as President...

. He's a Christian...so when push comes to shove he's likely to stand with the Judeo- Christians.

. He's the only one strong enough to take America back...from the clutches of the brigades of political correctness, tolerance, open borders, massive immigration both legal and illegal, etc etc etc.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42545 on: July 28, 2024, 03:23:40 AM »

Trump is as Christian as much as you are a nan of the world with valuable and informed opinions.

Israel can lease Australia from the Chinese. There is no one there now with legitimate claim to the land or who has a voice that matters. They can just push the white bread Anglophile blokes off cliffs and send any promising Sheilas to Mikva and adopt them like Ivanka trump.

Better for everyone if it works out that way.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42546 on: July 28, 2024, 05:29:04 AM »

Trump is as Christian as much as you are a nan of the world with valuable and informed opinions.

Israel can lease Australia from the Chinese. There is no one there now with legitimate claim to the land or who has a voice that matters. They can just push the white bread Anglophile blokes off cliffs and send any promising Sheilas to Mikva and adopt them like Ivanka trump.

Better for everyone if it works out that way.

LOL
China doesn't have ownership yet.
Maybe in the future, by invasion.
Maybe not...all depends who's in the White House.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42547 on: July 28, 2024, 07:51:57 AM »

. He's a Christian...so when push comes to shove he's likely to stand with the Judeo- Christians.

. He's the only one strong enough to take America back...from the clutches of the brigades of political correctness, tolerance, open borders, massive immigration both legal and illegal, etc etc etc.

Be careful writing shit like this, there have been reports of people experiencing spontaneous combustion!
Those folks may have been struck by a righteous thunderbolt for writing such blasphemous crap.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 08:10:11 AM by LarryB! »
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42548 on: July 28, 2024, 08:28:14 AM »

For one to be a Christian does not one have to behave like a Christian? Or is it sufficient for an aging pensioner 6,000 miles away to declare that one to be such?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42549 on: July 28, 2024, 10:55:42 AM »

For one to be a Christian does not one have to behave like a Christian?

Going by that standard, churches would have to cut their memberships drastically. 

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42550 on: July 28, 2024, 11:27:09 AM »

Be careful writing shit like this, there have been reports of people experiencing spontaneous combustion!
Those folks may have been struck by a righteous thunderbolt for writing such blasphemous crap.

Speaking at Turning Point Action's "The Believers Summit" in West Palm Beach, Florida, on July 26, 2024...Donald Trump said:

"I love you Christians and I'm a Christian".

xxx

In his own book, a Muslim man, former very famous champion footy star, wrote when explaining the sins of his younger days:

"I was a slave to my lusts".

Yes, religious people sometimes stray from the path of righteousness.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 12:12:51 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42551 on: July 28, 2024, 12:11:09 PM »

SkyNews:

"Kamala Harris popular with Gen Z "

Ah yes, Gen Z, ...many of the ones in America marching about chanting "from the river to the sea" looked like Gen Z.
When asked what river, and which sea, they didn't have the first clue.
When it was all explained to them, they seemed shocked.
Gen Z, brainwashed left in schools and universities?
Some people suggest it is so.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 12:14:30 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42552 on: July 28, 2024, 12:30:34 PM »

Paris Olympic Games organisers apologise to Christians for "Last Supper" drag show at opening ceremony.

#####

As they should.
They would't dare mock Muhammad and Islam, because they know what would happen.
So instead they pick on the poor ol' peaceful Christians and Jesus to insult.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42553 on: July 28, 2024, 04:17:13 PM »

Speaking at Turning Point Action's "The Believers Summit" in West Palm Beach, Florida, on July 26, 2024...Donald Trump said:

"I love you Christians and I'm a Christian".

xxx

In his own book, a Muslim man, former very famous champion footy star, wrote when explaining the sins of his younger days:

"I was a slave to my lusts".

Yes, religious people sometimes stray from the path of righteousness.

Two Corinthians walk into a bar
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42554 on: July 28, 2024, 11:42:54 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna161964

Trump & the RNC to veterans

DROP DEAD
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war
Pages: 1 ... 2835 2836 [2837] 2838 2839 ... 2917