Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2852 2853 [2854] 2855 2856 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740466 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42795 on: August 05, 2024, 04:48:20 PM »

Becauze RedDick has that direct pipeline to decision makers for the Harris campaign, you know.
I just pay attention
Not closely, apparently. Brain worms will do that.
Whitmer is much too smart to get into a party fight in the middle of progressives and moderates just to be second banana to an idiot like Harris.
Snicker. Idiot. From the fervent supporter of a man who claimed our Revolutionary forefathers seized airports.

Whitmer withdrew herself from consideration early on, which is emphatically NOT the same thing as "Whitmer was never in the running."
Yes it is.
But you play your game of stupidity.
So we can add the concept of "never" to the ever growing list of words.you do not understand. Cool.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42796 on: August 05, 2024, 04:56:40 PM »

Jenna Ellis flips in Arizona. Trump shits drawers. Details at 11.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 04:58:51 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42797 on: August 05, 2024, 05:09:04 PM »

Becauze RedDick has that direct pipeline to decision makers for the Harris campaign, you know.
I just pay attention
Whitmer is much too smart to get into a party fight in the middle of progressives and moderates just to be second banana to an idiot like Harris.
Snicker. Idiot. From the fervent supporter of a man who claimed our Revolutionary forefathers seized airports.

Whitmer withdrew herself from consideration early on, which is emphatically NOT the same thing as "Whitmer was never in the running."
Yes it is.
So we can add the concept of "never" to the ever growing list of words.you do not understand. Cool.
You can do whatever you want.
Whitmer, for my money, is the only democrat with a brain. She would never prostitute herself to be a Veep candidate for a moron.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42798 on: August 05, 2024, 05:12:39 PM »

I just pay attention

Yes it is.
Whitmer, for my money, is the only democrat with a brain. She would never prostitute herself to be a Veep candidate for a moron.
That is true enough, since when is not a Republican and would never be the Repo Veep candidate.

A.d pretty clearly your opinion of her intelligence will last only until she actually is a national candidate at which point she will become, for you, an idiot.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42799 on: August 05, 2024, 05:28:15 PM »

I just pay attention

Yes it is.
That is true enough, since when is not a Republican and would never be the Repo Veep candidate.

A.d pretty clearly your opinion of her intelligence will last only until she actually is a national candidate at which point she will become, for you, an idiot.
She is altready there.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42800 on: August 05, 2024, 06:06:09 PM »

To Jimmy an idiot is anyone who uses words he does not understand. He applies the term idiot to 99.9 percent of English speakers. If Jimmy calls you an idiot there is a very good chance you at least have the ability to make yourself understood.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42801 on: August 05, 2024, 06:10:06 PM »

Bidenomics is another word Kamala will not be discussing.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42802 on: August 05, 2024, 06:11:24 PM »

I just pay attention

Yes it is.

She is altready there.
What is "altready"? Alternately ready? All tready?
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42803 on: August 05, 2024, 06:14:52 PM »

I just pay attention

Yes it is.

She is altready there.
What is "altready"? Alternately ready? All tready?
Make it your home work.  It will keep you busy.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42804 on: August 05, 2024, 07:26:54 PM »

I hope it will be Tim Walz he would most likely expand electorate among progressives, suburbanites and independents. A lot of political bang for the buck.

Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale, Tim Walz - that would almost lead one to start a VP breeding farm in Minnesota. 

Seriously, he seems a strong possible.  Like Whitmer, he could be California Kamala's Midwest Translator.

Whitmer is out of the running.

Yeah I heard.  Shoulda wrote that past tense.  She and Cooper both felt they were needed in their states, I guess.

Cooper cannot leave the state because the Lt. Governor- who is running for governor- is stark raving mad and according to state law assumes the power of the governor when the governor is out of state.

https://19thnews.org/2024/04/mark-robinson-north-carolina-candidate-governor-vitriol-black-women/

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42805 on: August 05, 2024, 07:31:39 PM »

Sherrod Brown has thrown Harris and the DNC
under the bus. Brown will concentrate on personal attacks against his Senate opponent in Ohio.
He will forgo the democrat Convention and campaigning with Harris.
The last thing he needs in an association with either.

So there!

Sherrod is my man but he is making the same mistake Tim Ryan made against JD Vance. He should use Harris to expand the electorate in the suburbs and cities.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42806 on: August 05, 2024, 07:34:45 PM »

Jenna Ellis flips in Arizona. Trump shits drawers. Details at 11.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42807 on: August 05, 2024, 07:41:06 PM »

I just pay attention

Yes it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2dlSIRnDw

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42808 on: August 05, 2024, 07:53:56 PM »

I just pay attention

Yes it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2dlSIRnDw
Thanks for reminding us of how democrats are fucking stupid about the Supreme Court.
You really should get a life.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42809 on: August 05, 2024, 08:01:51 PM »

Sherrod Brown has thrown Harris and the DNC
under the bus. Brown will concentrate on personal attacks against his Senate opponent in Ohio.
He will forgo the democrat Convention and campaigning with Harris.
The last thing he needs in an association with either.

So there!

Sherrod is my man but he is making the same mistake Tim Ryan made against JD Vance. He should use Harris to expand the electorate in the suburbs and cities.
Harris ?
Sherrod Brown is a shrewd  democrat in a red state.
There is nothing a moron like Harris can do for him.
If you do not get the message Sherrod is sending about Kamala then you are a democrat sycophant
Pages: 1 ... 2852 2853 [2854] 2855 2856 ... 2916