Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2857 2858 [2859] 2860 2861 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741034 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42870 on: August 07, 2024, 02:16:34 PM »

I'm confident that I've forgotten more about Shakespeare than you've ever learned.  "Sic Semper Tyrannis" wasn't in any play written by Shakespeare.  While he wrote "Julius Caesar," the line supposedly uttered by Marcus Brutus upon Caesar's killing is nowhere in the play. 

I love it when you pretend you're intelligent.  No wonder you're voting for Trump.  You're as stupid as he is.

Just stick to copying stuff out of the Wall Street Journal.

And I promise to do my level best to ignore you.  Because laughing at you is getting tiresome.
keep going. You ll get it one day

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42872 on: August 07, 2024, 03:30:24 PM »

Cori  Bush. Another squad member bites the dust.
Gone and soon forgotten.

When AIPAC spends 9 million on the oppo candidate, that is some serious cash for making someone look extreme.  Asking for respect of the Geneva Convention and stopping mass murder of civilians is not really extreme, but AIPAC is spending a mint to propagandize that it is.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42873 on: August 07, 2024, 03:47:42 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/08/07/tim-walz-shops-at-menards-making-our-hallmark-governor-dreams-a-reality/

There have been years when I mostly lived at Menards.  At this point, Walz could not be more relatable.  My children and I went so far as to deliberately alter the Menards jingle that is regularly played on the stores PA system.  Once you get Shave big bunny at Menards burned into your brain, you will never hear the correct words ever again.   
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42874 on: August 07, 2024, 03:48:38 PM »

Gone and soon forgotten.

GEE
CORI overstayed her welcome as a progressive democrat and democrats booted her out in favor of another democrat.
Biden was booted out AFTER a primary and replaced by someone yet to win a vote in any Primary.
You call that Democracy?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 04:24:22 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42875 on: August 07, 2024, 03:51:17 PM »

I'm confident that I've forgotten more about Shakespeare than you've ever learned.  "Sic Semper Tyrannis" wasn't in any play written by Shakespeare.  While he wrote "Julius Caesar," the line supposedly uttered by Marcus Brutus upon Caesar's killing is nowhere in the play. 

I love it when you pretend you're intelligent.  No wonder you're voting for Trump.  You're as stupid as he is.

Just stick to copying stuff out of the Wall Street Journal.

And I promise to do my level best to ignore you.  Because laughing at you is getting tiresome.
keep going. You ll get it one day
Your pathetic inability to admit even obvious error - like incorrectly attributing sic semper tyrannis to Shakespeare - is even more laughable than the overconfident ignorance that caused you to make the error in the first place.
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42876 on: August 07, 2024, 04:17:12 PM »

Trying to decide which fictional Republican Redward most reminds me of. 

Frank Burns, Denny Crane, Archie Bunker, Ned Flanders, all considered, but I think Ted Baxter comes the closest. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42877 on: August 07, 2024, 04:17:34 PM »

Gone and soon forgotten.

When AIPAC spends 9 million on the oppo candidate, that is some serious cash for making someone look extreme.  Asking for respect of the Geneva Convention and stopping mass murder of civilians is not really extreme, but AIPAC is spending a mint to propagandize that it is.
GEE
CORI overstayed her welcome as a progressive democrat and democrats booted her out in favor of another democrat.
Biden was booted out AFTER a primary and replaced by someone yet to win a vote in any Primary.
You call that Democracy?
Yes. The elected debates voted, after Biden released them from their commitment when he voluntarily withdrew. Just like Haley did. Representative democracy at its finest.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42878 on: August 07, 2024, 04:23:28 PM »

Reason we have been hearing so little from the arthritic convict don old is he has been devoting his non ketchup throwing time to quelling a rebellion among his campaign staff.

Apparently for some reason one of his stellar interviews set them off and they have yet to get their feathers settled since.

Fortunately JD lashes Vance has been trailing the Harris Walz campaign drawing dozens if not hundreds of enthusiastic supporters to each of his events. They get less enthusiastic the more he speaks, but trump knew that once he began vetting him.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42879 on: August 07, 2024, 04:26:41 PM »

Trying to decide which fictional Republican Redward most reminds me of. 

Frank Burns, Denny Crane, Archie Bunker, Ned Flanders, all considered, but I think Ted Baxter comes the closest.

Jack D Ripper
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 04:29:06 PM by facilitatorn »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42880 on: August 07, 2024, 04:29:41 PM »

Yes. The elected debates voted, after Biden released them from their commitment when he voluntarily withdrew. Just like Haley did. Representative democracy at its finest.
I think you need another bathroom dump.
Also a refresh on formatting.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42881 on: August 07, 2024, 05:02:38 PM »

Yeah, I should have corrected your fucked up formatting when I posted. My bad. But at least I did not.go back and erase the comment I was responding to, thereby making it look like Larry had posted your original comment, like you did.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42882 on: August 07, 2024, 06:13:44 PM »

Yeah, I should have corrected your fucked up formatting when I posted. My bad. But at least I did not.go back and erase the comment I was responding to, thereby making it look like Larry had posted your original comment, like you did.
That comment was dispensed with long ago. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42883 on: August 07, 2024, 06:16:56 PM »

It fizzled away wetly and left no impression like all of your babble, Red.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42884 on: August 07, 2024, 06:37:12 PM »

That comment was dispensed with long ago.
LOL. Why is "Oops" so hard for you?
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2857 2858 [2859] 2860 2861 ... 2917