Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2869 2870 [2871] 2872 2873 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741283 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43050 on: August 19, 2024, 03:44:16 PM »

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43051 on: August 19, 2024, 04:10:46 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/08/19/donald-is-crashing-out-ahead-of-schedule/

Help Democrats save the nation.

Keep marching.

Donald comes with baggage...Kamala doesn't.
Donald has been there before, and is very experienced in dealing with the horrors of today's world...Kamala isn't.
Americans have to make the choice, and get it right...no mistake can be made, for the sake of the future of the West and free world.
Hope they make the right decision.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #43053 on: August 19, 2024, 05:23:28 PM »

As we work to help to raise Latin America above the poverty level, and as we work to reduce crime and improve the quality of life, then many in Latin America look to Costa Rica as a success story and as a role model, etc. So, we can send money to Costa Rica to fund lessons from the people of Costa Rica to teach the people of Latin America. El Salvador can learn from Costa Rica, etc. And a lot of people who hate America will listen to Costa Rica, such as in Cuba and in Venezuela. And Puerto Rico can help in Latin America, etc. And we can train teachers to go on to the world wide web and teach people right from their homes. My former Italian Professor retired, and now he teaches from his Computer, and he went to Hawaii, etc, and he was teaching while he was on vacation in Hawaii. Computer based jobs are fantastic, and Teaching is needed globally, and we can include teaching them Healthy Conflict Resolution Skills, etc. And they can study "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, and "On Becoming a Person" by Carl Rogers, etc.

Costa Rica is a good role model for Latin America, so we need to use the Peace Corps, and other groups, to help Latin America to elevate to the level of Costa Rica, and a lot can be done from home offices with computers.

And Father Boyle and Homeboy Industries can help globally, and Kiwanis International, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 05:25:37 PM by FlyingVProd »

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43054 on: August 19, 2024, 06:01:32 PM »

And
And
And
And
And
And
And!

Brilliance!

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43055 on: August 19, 2024, 06:15:52 PM »

Tony does not want to do what most people do here.

Tony wanna be Tony and Tony gonna be Tony.

It is a wide and mysterious world

facilitatorn

• View Profile

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43057 on: August 19, 2024, 09:03:24 PM »

MSNBC is in overkill mode. Enough already. Joe Biden was a senile idiot at the end who was kindly asked to exit right with alacrity by almost everyone who had a say. His mass immigration plan proved to be an absolute disaster. Are migrants better than American citizens? Fortunately a suitable and fit replacement is in place. No more fumbling and stumbling or catering to the liberal elites.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43058 on: August 19, 2024, 09:20:21 PM »

MSNBC is in overkill mode. Enough already. Joe Biden was a senile idiot at the end who was kindly asked to exit right with alacrity by almost everyone who had a say. His mass immigration plan proved to be an absolute disaster. Are migrants better than American citizens? Fortunately a suitable and fit replacement is in place. No more fumbling and stumbling or catering to the liberal elites.

It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove any doubts
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43059 on: August 19, 2024, 10:15:57 PM »

Tony does not want to do what most people do here.

Tony wanna be Tony and Tony gonna be Tony.

It is a wide and mysterious world

Tony does what most people do here, just in a different way.
I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Of course, if the standard of living in Latin America were to be raised...the people there might not to leave and rush into the US.
Tony is wise about that.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #43060 on: August 19, 2024, 11:44:24 PM »

My Mother thinks that I have a wonderful mind, and she thinks I can help the world.

And we have made a lot of progress in the last 40 years in the world, in 1989 the Berlin Wall came down, and over 300 million people got their freedom from the former Soviet Union. We did it all peacefully with Solidarity and Lech Walesa, and Pope John Paul II, and President Reagan, etc.

And we have made a lot of progress in Latin America, it is all peaceful now, we have some issues in Venezuela and in Cuba, but we have made a lot of progress since the 1980s. We have neighborhoods here in California that represent each of the Civil Wars around the world, we have people from Nicaragua, and El Salvador, and Vietnam, and because of the sanctions we have lots of people from Iran, etc. In Latin America we have problems from poverty, cartels, and a few corrupt leaders, but we have made a lot of progress since the 1980s.

Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, we have made so much progress. We can do great things if we have peace and education.

In the 1980s we had Pablo Escobar, and my whole neighborhood was on cocaine, cocaine was everywhere in the 1980s. We have made so much progress. Now we do trade with Coffee instead. Colombia is doing so much better now. Shakira is great, and she has been helping with education in Colombia. Colombia has had a whole long line of great Presidents, some of whom even attended Harvard here in the USA.

We all benefit as the standard of living improves in Latin America, and they are good Christians who are on our team, and Mexico has a great new President who is a Jewish Woman. Great things can happen.

And Zelenskyy needs to come to the Russian Tea Room in New York City to ask for help, the Russian community in New York is very powerful.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #43061 on: August 20, 2024, 12:23:54 AM »

I walked all over Los Angeles, and over by Lafayette Park it is all Salvadorans who came during their Civil War back in the 1980s, I ate at the restaurants and hung out with the people, and they showed me pictures of El Salvador while we ate Salvadoran food, they are great people.

And Westminster is where the Vietnamese all came at the end of the Vietnam War, they brought them to Camp Pendelton in San Diego and they let them pick where they wanted to live, and they picked Westminster.

The Persians picked Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.

I invited the people from the Philippines to come help in America, though they have been here all along helping. I invited the San Miguel Corporation to come do Business in Hollywood, etc. And hopefully the people from the Philippines can help in Oakland, and San Francisco, and in San Bernardino, etc.

Richard Branson can also help all around the world, and Kiwanis International, etc, and UNICEF, etc, and the Catholic Church, and the Peace Corps, etc, they can all help.

Salute,

Tony V.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43062 on: August 20, 2024, 03:41:40 AM »

Its electorial not electrical Joe.  No Joe no money in the VA for the veterans. All funding to immigrants. Other than that a surprisingly good swansong speech.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43063 on: August 20, 2024, 04:17:37 AM »

in bambuworld...

"EV chargers are putting pressure on the electricity grid".
"Ampol cancels plans to install EV chargers in its service stations (gas stations)."
Hybrids are outselling EVs by a large number.

#####

All 'academic' anyway, Toyota has invented an engine that runs on water...well hydrogen.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43064 on: August 20, 2024, 08:45:11 AM »

My Mother thinks that I have a wonderful mind,

Salute,

Tony V.
Yeah, my mother used to tell me I was "just big boned."
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2869 2870 [2871] 2872 2873 ... 2917