Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2878 2879 [2880] 2881 2882 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740545 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43185 on: August 26, 2024, 05:56:19 PM »

Trump helped lay a wreath at Arlinhton NationalCemetery to honor those Americans killed in the botched US withdrawal from Afghanastan three years ago.
Kamala Harris took the day off to concentrate on debate rules.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43186 on: August 26, 2024, 06:08:23 PM »

Trump helped lay a wreath at Arlinhton NationalCemetery to honor those Americans killed in the botched US withdrawal from Afghanastan three years ago.
As well he should since it was his decision to withdraw and reduced the numbers of soldiers so far as to render any other action impossible.

Two decisions I agreed with, by the way.

But again, Mr. "I do not support Trump" reposts Trump's talking point d'jour.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43187 on: August 26, 2024, 06:18:08 PM »

As well he should since it was his decision to withdraw and reduced the numbers of soldiers so far as to render any other action impossible.

Missed opportunity for Kamala since she bragged about being the last one out of the Oval Office while debating strategy.
Her decision today gave Trump a free kick to tie Harris to Biden s disastrous Presidency.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43188 on: August 26, 2024, 06:45:24 PM »

Missed opportunity for Kamala since she bragged about being the last one out of the Oval Office while debating strategy.
Her decision today gave Trump a free kick to tie Harris to Biden s disastrous Presidency.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43189 on: August 26, 2024, 06:51:31 PM »

Trump took time out from stealing money from fools and jamming the wheels of justice to desecrate a cemetery to belittle the memory of our soldiers.

It is no wonder republicans are shooting at him while he loses voter support.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43190 on: August 26, 2024, 07:10:06 PM »

What talking report?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43191 on: August 26, 2024, 07:49:46 PM »

A solemn and dignified observance

https://www.allsides.com/news/2024-08-26-1215/politics-trumps-pandering-vets-goes-wrong-he-gives-weird-gravesite-thumbs

« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 07:56:07 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43192 on: August 26, 2024, 08:27:28 PM »

200 former Bush, McCain and Romney aides endorsed MVP Hartis and said Fuck that guy! about Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/26/bush-mccain-romney-trump-harris-2024/74947380007/#m0boo5218l2b0f5fse9
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43193 on: August 27, 2024, 10:40:14 AM »

Vice President Kamala Harris has a new advertising push to draw attention to her plan to build 3 million new homes over four years, a move designed to contain inflationary pressures.   - AP News

Now were talkiing.  Provided that any loan assistance that comes with it is crafted so as not to further inflation.  And homes should be sized so that they are affordable to maintain and heat/cool for working class people. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43194 on: August 27, 2024, 02:43:42 PM »

As long as she does not forget about the vets like Santa Joe. Glad to see her new VP has his rep.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43195 on: August 27, 2024, 02:48:09 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43196 on: August 27, 2024, 03:07:02 PM »

Luee is doing well enough to get online and he is clearly an idiot unable to take care of himself so something must be keeping him afloat. I will give the credit to Santa Joe and his excellent administration.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43197 on: August 27, 2024, 03:27:51 PM »

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43198 on: August 27, 2024, 03:30:24 PM »

As long as she does not forget about the vets like Santa Joe. Glad to see her new VP has his rep.

Man just shut the fuck up

https://www.va.gov/wilmington-health-care/news-releases/at-the-direction-of-president-biden-va-is-expanding-health-care-eligibility-to-millions-of-veterans/

Umomma the ho teach you how to message board?

Nah bruh

That is the sound of you mommas mouth around my dick
« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 05:03:05 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43199 on: August 27, 2024, 04:40:29 PM »

The government updates the J6 charges against Trump to track the sCOTUS immunity ruling.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/27/politics/trump-superseding-indictment-january-6/index.html
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2878 2879 [2880] 2881 2882 ... 2916