Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2885 2886 [2887] 2888 2889 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740596 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43290 on: August 30, 2024, 09:28:58 PM »

If that first sentence is true then the second is not.
 For example you believe that hurting and insulting families of dead military member is okay as long as it presents a photo opportunity to be exploited.
Your hypothesis is based on nothing that happed.
Instead you overlook the facts the Trump contingent was invited to be there by the families of the victims.
And that Cemetery officials bowed to their wishes.
Yeah. Sure. Uh hmm.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43291 on: August 30, 2024, 09:29:41 PM »

For example you believe that hurting and insulting families of dead military member is okay as long as it presents a photo opportunity to be exploited.
Instead you overlook the facts the Trump contingent was invited to be there by the families of the victims.
Yeah. Sure. Uh hmm.
That explains the assault.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43292 on: August 30, 2024, 09:35:55 PM »

Ypu are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
I stated the truth.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43293 on: August 30, 2024, 09:36:58 PM »

Yeah. Sure. Uh hmm.
first thing you got right in a while.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43294 on: August 30, 2024, 09:48:56 PM »

Ypu are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
I stated the truth.
You lied and I stated the truth. You are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43295 on: August 30, 2024, 09:56:35 PM »

I stated the truth.
You lied and I stated the truth. You are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
I stated the truth.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43296 on: August 30, 2024, 10:04:40 PM »

I stated the truth.
I stated the truth.
You lied. I realize you do not care, but you are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43297 on: August 30, 2024, 10:22:14 PM »

I stated the truth.
I stated the truth.
You lied. I realize you do not care, but you are a shamelessly morally bankrupt unprincipled intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
I stated the truth.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43298 on: August 31, 2024, 01:26:58 AM »

I stated the truth.

The shit on your face has caked over your eyes so thoroughly that you cannot even see the truth much less recognize it.

As you were, fucktard.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43299 on: August 31, 2024, 01:54:42 AM »

the Trump contingent was invited to be there by the families of the victims.

The trump administration was invited to stand aside by Putin while he got ready to invade Europe.

Trump agreed to do both things because he is a little bitch.

These are both examples of how trump cannot be trusted over and above his lightning flip-flops on every aspect of reproductive health.

The Federal Judge is denying trump his wish to have the trial in which he was already convicted on 34 counts and now awaits sentencing removed to Federal Court. Trump does have the option to spend money on a refiling, but since he cannot get documented permission from either NY or the feds the judge has indicated it would be rejected on merits if refiled rather than rejected because of lax and shitty application of procedure as happened to his latest pleading.

If the whiny bitch get the time he deserves, people who are losing their shirts in the truth social melt down will know where to find him to ask for their money back.

The whiny bitch has been an enormously terrible executive since time out of mind.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43300 on: August 31, 2024, 03:57:26 AM »

Real Time was the best it has been in about ten years.

Bill Maher has found some joy, polished his principles and improved his tactics.

Amazing what happens in this country when people place their trust in truly excellent leaders.

Also people are saying that the falling gas prices are a prologue to an impending interest rate cut.

Thank you Santa Joe for being the best shepherd to a fractious flock in living memory.

Santa Joe has set things up for the next president so that, with a sane and honest congress, she can reduce costs for consumers and reorganize how we do housing in this country to better serve the people.

He has set up a Freer, funner, fairer and more fruitful future for us like a ball on a tee. It is up to us, by voting for Democrats like our lives depend on it, to put that amazing potential in play.

The Langford bill in some form will see the light of day despite the best efforts of the convict and litter of saboteurs thanks to Santa Joe.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43301 on: August 31, 2024, 08:04:31 AM »

I stated the truth.
I stated the truth.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43302 on: August 31, 2024, 11:21:09 AM »

I stated the truth.
I stated the truth.
I stated the truth

Middlesex

• View Profile
« Reply #43303 on: August 31, 2024, 12:12:26 PM »

Cemetery officials bowed to their wishes 

Big
Fat
Lie

https://www.npr.org/2024/08/27/nx-s1-5091154/trump-arlington-cemetery

Federal law still contravenes using the premises of Arlington for the purpose Trump did.

Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidates campaign.  Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.   

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43304 on: August 31, 2024, 02:18:41 PM »

I stated the truth.
I stated the truth.
I stated the truth
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2885 2886 [2887] 2888 2889 ... 2916