Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2906 2907 [2908] 2909 2910 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740571 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43605 on: September 15, 2024, 06:56:57 PM »

Why do you think reading about it when it supposedly happened makes the story any more true or any less racist?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43606 on: September 15, 2024, 07:13:26 PM »

Why do you think reading about it when it supposedly happened makes the story any more true or any less racist?

It's true.
The Chinese neighbours were very upset at what happened ...and offered to buy the couple a new dog to replace Humphrey.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #43607 on: September 15, 2024, 07:17:17 PM »

When I went to Mexico with Youth For Christ to give money and gifts to some orphans and to some people living in a garbage dump, there was a taco stand that Youth For Christ went to on every visit and they trusted the food, but as we were eating someone started saying that it was cat meat, and that we were eating cat meat, so a bunch of people refused to eat the tacos, so I said "Give it to me then if you are not going to eat it," and I feasted, the tacos were fantastic. I refused to believe that it was cat meat. And the owner of the taco stand was friends with the guys from Youth For Christ, there was no way that it was cat meat. People just make stuff up.

Of note, I had a History Professor from Haiti at AVC, Ms Marks Ellis, and she is brilliant, I think she is teaching in New York now at Columbia University, she would be great to have on the History Channel, and her specialty was the Great Depression, she was very interested in the Great Depression, how the Depression started, and how they fixed it, and what was done to make sure another Great Depression never happens again, etc.

And we need to make everyone legal, and the hungry people need to have access to Food Banks and Food Stamps, etc, and Soup Kitchens, etc, there should be no need for someone to eat a pet, the USA is rich and we can afford to make sure everyone has food to eat.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43608 on: September 15, 2024, 07:23:09 PM »

It's true.
The Chinese neighbours were very upset at what happened ...and offered to buy the couple a new dog to replace Humphrey.
I am certain you will be able to find a story about this without the words: somebody told me or I heard.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43609 on: September 15, 2024, 07:28:48 PM »

It's true.
I am certain you will be able to find a story about this without the words: somebody told me or I heard.

It was about 12 years ago...and given its content, do you really think it would still be in google?
Plenty of stories from America etc though of people poisoning/killing their neighbours' dogs.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 07:33:42 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43610 on: September 15, 2024, 07:38:12 PM »

Yes. I think a story like that would still be relatively easy to find.  Maybe it is true. Since you are a racist I think you would want to work hard to confirm a story actually demonstrating a racist stereotype.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43611 on: September 15, 2024, 07:39:54 PM »

Maybe your back issues of Stormfront?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43612 on: September 15, 2024, 07:43:09 PM »

I mean Luee never has any trouble finding old stories proving his bigoted beliefs.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43613 on: September 15, 2024, 07:48:01 PM »

Yes. I think a story like that would still be relatively easy to find.  Maybe it is true. Since you are a racist I think you would want to work hard to confirm a story actually demonstrating a racist stereotype.

Wiki;
"It is estimated that 10 million dogs and 4 million cats are killed for human consumption each year in China."

xxx

The story said the man from Beijing who killed and ate Humphrey didn't think he was doing anything wrong.
Dog = food.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43614 on: September 15, 2024, 07:54:30 PM »

I mean Luee never has any trouble finding old stories proving his bigoted beliefs.

Nothing wrong with being a bigot.
Everyone on the Right is said to be a bigot by those on the Left. LOL
Usually because those on the Right don't believe in Leftist ideas/ideals.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43615 on: September 15, 2024, 07:59:35 PM »

''bigot',

'unreasonably'...

''unreasonably' according to who, exactly?
Answer: those on the Left.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43616 on: September 15, 2024, 08:00:12 PM »

Nope . Not everyone on the right is a bigot. You are. But you are proud of it.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43617 on: September 15, 2024, 08:12:54 PM »

Nope . Not everyone on the right is a bigot. You are. But you are proud of it.

They are if they support open borders and refuse to change their minds

Leftists support open borders, obviously.
Anyone and everyone who arrives at the Southern border just allowed in.

Rightists want closed borders..."apply for asylum from Mexico". "No documents, no entry". Which is the correct policy..
Borders with no integrity are not borders at all...they're just lines on a map.

I must stand with the Righists...border security is the only sane way to run a country.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 10:14:44 PM by bambu. »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43618 on: September 15, 2024, 08:34:20 PM »

Why not just ask Harry or you?
You both go out of your way to look for racists.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #43619 on: September 15, 2024, 08:43:02 PM »

Mexico is our neighbor, and we do not want walls and closed borders, we want open borders, with a Good Neighbor Policy like they have in Europe, someone from Ireland can easily go live in Italy, etc, we need to do the same thing here in America with Mexico and with Canada, etc. And when I lived in Malibu we had a maid from El Salvador, her name was Consuela, and she was great. Also by Lafayette Park in Los Angeles is a whole community from El Salvador from their Civil War. Latin America is full of good Christians, and I support open borders just like in the European Union where someone from Ireland can easily and simply move to live in Italy. We need to have a good neighbor policy.

And we need to make everyone legal like Reagan did, Reagan was not racist, Reagan made everyone legal so that they could call the police in the case of an emergency and so they could join labor unions, etc. We need to tear down the border fence, and we need to write a new Good Neighbor Policy like Europe has. All of our neighbors here are good Christians, we have about 800 Million Roman Catholics here. Pope Francis is from Argentina, he is a great Pope.

Then too, we have the America Dream, for the poor homeless people from Hong Kong, etc, they can come to Arkansas and they can work for Tyson Foods, etc. In Hong Kong they have no future, but in Arkansas they can own a home and have a job and freedom and a family, etc. Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, etc, they all come here for the American Dream and for a chance to own a home and have a family, etc. Tyson Foods in Arkansas is a dream place to work for a homeless man from Hong Kong.

Send us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses yearning to breath free.

And they can work with the United Farm Workers, and with the Teamsters, etc.

Plus, Mexico has a great new President, she is a Jew, Claudia Sheinbaum. Great things can happen in Mexico.

And we can all send exports to China, etc.

Lots of great things can happen. And Reagan was a Republican, and he made everyone legal, we need to make everyone legal again and we need to write a new Good Neighbor Policy like Europe has within the European Union. We can have the American Union of Nations from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and we can open up trade, and great things can happen.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 08:44:45 PM by FlyingVProd »
Pages: 1 ... 2906 2907 [2908] 2909 2910 ... 2916