Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2929 2930 [2931] 2932

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 766214 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43950 on: Today at 10:32:26 AM »

The biggest joke is that after many years here with multiple usernames, Red is still unable to format. 
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #43951 on: Today at 10:52:51 AM »

Manchineel

Really should be spelled Mansion.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #43952 on: Today at 11:01:28 AM »

I think she is going to lose as well. And you can feel good about yourself again because this time you will be voting for the winner!

And the Russians are 8 years better and more practiced at cyberwar and sowing misinformation.  The US and social media watchdogs cannot keep up with this game of whackamole.  Some platforms are pretty much Kremlin operatives anyway. 
Im on the pavement

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43953 on: Today at 11:24:07 AM »

I think she is going to lose as well. And you can feel good about yourself again because this time you will be voting for the winner!

And the Russians are 8 years better and more practiced at cyberwar and sowing misinformation.  The US and social media watchdogs cannot keep up with this game of whackamole.  Some platforms are pretty much Kremlin operatives anyway.
That's a fundamental difference, I guess.  I'd rather blame people who aren't swayed by misinformation, should know better, but nevertheless vote for Trump and continue to abide his role as leader of the Republican Party. 

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43954 on: Today at 11:25:44 AM »

Brilliant Kamala realizes that Iran is the biggest threat to the US, not China with it's American educated leaders. Please the cold war is over. Iran was created as an anti-israel anti-Americn entity. It is an unbridled theocratic monstrosity recreated directly from the dark ages. All of its energy and funding is put into creating terrorist groups. It's Ayatollah school in Qom breeds intolerence and hate. Dead Ayatollahs not dead infidels, please.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Last Edit: Today at 12:36:14 PM by luee »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43958 on: Today at 02:48:35 PM »

That's a fundamental difference, I guess.  I'd rather blame people who aren't swayed by misinformation, should know better, but nevertheless vote for Trump and continue to abide his role as leader of the Republican Party.
Bulletin!
The nominee for President is the leader of his political Party.
What a revelation!

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43959 on: Today at 02:50:39 PM »

How Harris is getting Trump-y on immigration
https://www.axios.com/2024/10/06/kamala-harris-trump-immigration-border-security

OK, less immigration more deportations, no more free lunch.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43960 on: Today at 02:59:43 PM »

Bulletin!
The nominee for President is the leader of his political Party.
What a revelation!
Not a revelation. Condemnation. It is your party. And you are fine with its leader.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:03:18 PM by Yankguy1 »

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #43961 on: Today at 03:06:10 PM »

Oh I blame them too.  I recall the adage, Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me. 
Im on the pavement

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43962 on: Today at 03:12:03 PM »

Oh I blame them too.  I recall the adage, Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.
Don't forget, Fool me three times, I am RedDick and am going to vote for you again.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43963 on: Today at 03:22:13 PM »

How Harris is getting Trump-y on immigration
https://www.axios.com/2024/10/06/kamala-harris-trump-immigration-border-security

OK, less immigration more deportations, no more free lunch.

Whatever gets your vote, squib.

Oi!

• View Profile
Im on the pavement

Pages: 1 ... 2929 2930 [2931] 2932