Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

When do yo think the MLB regular season will start?

On time
- 1 (33.3%)
Late, but on or before April 15th
- 0 (0%)
April 16th through April 30th
- 0 (0%)
May 1st through May 15th
- 2 (66.7%)
May 16th through May 31st
- 0 (0%)
Jun1st through June 15th
- 0 (0%)
June 16th through June 30th
- 0 (0%)
After June 30th
- 0 (0%)
No Season
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 13, 2022, 10:41:25 PM

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 469

Author Topic: Major League Baseball  (Read 315164 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Major League Baseball
« Reply #6120 on: November 02, 2021, 10:05:19 AM »

Aaron played right, left, center, first, second and third.

Yes he did but Aaron was known as a right-fielder.

The point you are unsuccessfully trying to evade was there was a lengthy tribute to Aaron which you were not aware of.

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: The World Series!
« Reply #6121 on: November 02, 2021, 10:19:36 AM »

LMAO

Is Slick Sammy, the Dupont Dipstick, still pissed that the "definition" he posted was the 10th cited in that link, that he ignored the vastly more common and accepted (via the likes) definitions, and only 1 person, likely Slick himself, liked the last listed definition that only he accepted as proper usage.

The only points Slick Sammy made were

1) he made himself look like an idiot with his desperate and wholly irrelevant attempt to re-define what SoSH is or isn't.

and

2) he defaults to empty threats of retaliation when his empty rhetorical attacks are exposed for the angry garbage it is. 

He's just a pathetic troll

SSDD

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: November 02, 2021, 10:24:30 AM »

Troll justs keeps on doubling down on his stupidity.

and he loses

so he doubles down on lies

and gets the same results.

SSDD

LMAO

As an aside, to test kid's claim I opened a new SoSH account last night with a handle that had a direct connection to the '86 WS.

went through as quickly and easily as a lie through Hammy's shit-stained lips.

The evidence is clear. That yoy can't scroll down a webpage says a lot about your lintligence, mule.

The lies are yours.

As always.

I've already shown that.

The beatings continue.

You've never learned from your past mistakes.

Or you're a masochist.

Ham still thinks what he does constitutes "beatings."

Coming from a guy who lectured us about what "battling" meant with regard to cancer, it's pretty damned funny.

You and banks have now earned what's coming.

Uh huh.

Threatening us is always a good way to stay here.

If you cannot take it when we point out your hyperbole and your bogus positions, then maybe you should go post on SoSH, instead.

Or anywhere else.

Again.

There you go again. Rewriting what's been written.

Leave the fiction writing and revisions to the naturally dishonest banks.

He's a much better liar than you.

Are you pretending that wasn't a threat?

(Not a physical one, but a threat nonetheless.)

You pretending you can read?

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: November 02, 2021, 10:26:05 AM »

brokenpoolcue.jpeg

Now I'm even happier that I didn't accept his invitation to fight 'til the death.  It would not have turned out well for me.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 10:29:59 AM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: November 02, 2021, 10:28:04 AM »

LMAO

Is Slick Sammy, the Dupont Dipstick, still pissed that the "definition" he posted was the 10th cited in that link, that he ignored the vastly more common and accepted (via the likes) definitions, and only 1 person, likely Slick himself, liked the last listed definition that only he accepted as proper usage.

The only points Slick Sammy made were

1) he made himself look like an idiot with his desperate and wholly irrelevant attempt to re-define what SoSH is or isn't.

and

2) he defaults to empty threats of retaliation when his empty rhetorical attacks are exposed for the angry garbage it is. 

He's just a pathetic troll

SSDD

Poor bankshit. Blames others for his digital illiteracy.

Still hasn't read the pages there correctly.

Nice attempt to Fix, though. Second day in a row you e tried to reveal here where I live.

Okay, Josh.

Your turn. Ban your bud for violating the rules and trying to out people's residency.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: November 02, 2021, 10:36:05 AM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Last year there were 7 reported incidents at Fenway Park where fans used racial slurs, wrote the Red Sox in their statement Wednesday. Those are just the ones we know about. And it's not just players. It happens to the dedicated Black employees who work for us on game days.

What were the 2021 numbers? Had to be higher, especially in the Yankees play-in game and the Astros series.

We need a follow-up report.

Or did the well documented problem of RSN Bigotry magically disappear?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: November 02, 2021, 10:39:58 AM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Last year there were 7 reported incidents at Fenway Park where fans used racial slurs, wrote the Red Sox in their statement Wednesday. Those are just the ones we know about. And it's not just players. It happens to the dedicated Black employees who work for us on game days.

What were the 2021 numbers? Had to be higher, especially in the Yankees play-in game and the Astros series.

Oh, no, Banks!

Now we are getting more of what we deserve!

In the name of trying to get under our skins, Hamilton continues his attacks on Boston, while pretending he cares about Blacks.

Whatever will we do in the face of such impotent fury?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: November 02, 2021, 10:42:42 AM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Oh, no, Banks!

In the name of trying to get under our skins, Hamilton continues his attacks on Boston, while pretending he cares about Blacks.

Did you ban him yet?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: November 02, 2021, 10:59:49 AM »

LMAO Slick Sammy apparently did not take kindly to my biographical anecdote, loosely based on his previous postings of his life shooting stick and flunking out from the rough and tumble tree-lined avenues of the Dupont's Delaware.

Sammy everyone here knows you live in a piss and shit filled sewer.

Seeing that you refuse to wash and wipe yourself, makes your residence known and is pretty much in the public domain.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: November 02, 2021, 11:07:02 AM »

Shhh.....
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: November 02, 2021, 11:32:24 AM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Oh, no, Banks!

Did you ban him yet?

Did you delete your tale of ass-kicking in your private life?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: November 02, 2021, 11:45:21 AM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Oh, no, Banks!

Did you ban him yet?

So, your BUD gets to dox others?

Holly Martins

« Reply #6132 on: November 02, 2021, 12:15:15 PM »

Actually peeked in here today to follow WS activity.  Oy.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: November 02, 2021, 12:23:52 PM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Oh, no, Banks!

Did you ban him yet?

Sammy you weren't doxxed, you were goosed.

You've told us about your years growing up hustling stick in Delaware and I added some depth and color to your fairy tales.

LMAO

But please bring your charges in full!

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: November 02, 2021, 12:36:08 PM »

The Red Sox in 2020:

Oh, no, Banks!

Did you ban him yet?

Sammy you weren't doxxed, you were goosed.

You've told us about your years growing up hustling stick in Delaware and I added some depth and color to your fairy tales.

LMAO

But please bring your charges in full!

Spin, spin, spin.

You were putting up personal information on another poster because you got bested in a discussion on SoSH.

Should we talk about your dad, btw? NO.

The fact that you're still here indicates josh's deep bias and inability to do what he says he does.

GFY.
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 469