Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Russia will gain eastern Ukraine territories and hold them, as it has Crimea
- 5 (45.5%)
Russia will temporarily gain eastern Ukraine territories before being forced out of them
- 2 (18.2%)
Efforts to confront the Russian forces and get them out of Ukraine will lead to Putin's escalating and attacking NATO countries directly with missiles or other destructive measures
- 0 (0%)
The NATO/World response will be so mild that Putin will go ahead and take the rest of Ukraine
- 3 (27.3%)
Today Ukraine, tomorrow Moldova and who knows where else
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 01, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 145

Author Topic: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 43488 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #315 on: March 05, 2022, 05:27:44 PM »

The lamentations of coal hos are not factual.

The green dreamers in Europe are indeed slaves to Russia...factual.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 05:29:36 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #316 on: March 05, 2022, 05:54:40 PM »

The facts of how it all is

Heavily laden with opinion and few facts, but we don't expect that you can tell the difference.

In my mind it's all factual, every bit of it.
What's not factual?

I will tell you a fact.

The author never referenced the fact Trump tried to make Zelensky manufacture dirt on Biden or he would not get money already appropriated by Congress.

Without that fact everything else is bullshit.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 05, 2022, 07:23:07 PM »

Putin got upset when we built missile defense systems in Europe, such as Iron Dome in Israel, but right now everyone who has missile defense will agree that it was money well spent and an endeavor worth doing. The Ukraine needs to have the same missile defense system that all humans are allowed by right to have.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 05, 2022, 08:07:25 PM »

Putin is an insane madman who needs to be removed, and it would be good if the Russians removed Putin themselves.

Meanwhile, we need to stop the missiles from raining down on Ukraine, we know how to do missile defense. It is all wrong for things to go the way things are going, and the evil madman needs to suffer instead of innocent people suffering.

We need Iron Dome for Ukraine, and we need to take the fight to Moscow to remove Putin.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 05, 2022, 09:05:04 PM »

Ukraine asked for an Iron Dome missile defense system, but Israel was afraid of the Russian response...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-torpedoed-sale-of-iron-dome-to-ukraine-fearing-russian-reaction-report/

It is time to remove Putin, and it would be good if the Russians removed Putin themselves.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 05, 2022, 11:51:23 PM »

Putin got upset when we built missile defense systems in Europe, such as Iron Dome in Israel, but right now everyone who has missile defense will agree that it was money well spent and an endeavor worth doing. The Ukraine needs to have the same missile defense system that all humans are allowed by right to have.

Salute,

Tony V.

Missile defence?
Great.
Would love some.
Too bad my politicians have been sleepwalking thru life for the last 50 years.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 05, 2022, 11:56:12 PM »

Putin is an insane madman who needs to be removed, and it would be good if the Russians removed Putin themselves.

Meanwhile, we need to stop the missiles from raining down on Ukraine, we know how to do missile defense. It is all wrong for things to go the way things are going, and the evil madman needs to suffer instead of innocent people suffering.

We need Iron Dome for Ukraine, and we need to take the fight to Moscow to remove Putin.

Salute,

Tony V.

I'm not volunteering...and I really don't believe very many Westerners are either.
Experts say US doesn't want to get into all-out war with Russia.
Time for all the countries in Europe to do the fighting for Ukraine...but they don't seem interested.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2022, 12:26:49 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

I'm not volunteering...and I really don't believe very many Westerners are either.
Experts say US doesn't want to get into all-out war with Russia.
Time for all the countries in Europe to do the fighting for Ukraine...but they don't seem interested.

Oliver Stone thinks that Macron can help.

And as for me, I think Silvio Berlusconi can help. And Juan Carlos, and his son the King of Spain King Philip II.

And we have to be careful, as we defeat Putin then he will become all the more irrational and insane and desperate.

We also need to keep working hard at the United Nations to isolate Putin and to cast him out.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2022, 12:42:15 AM »

Macron is a strong leader, and he told Putin that Putin is lying to himself.

https://www.aol.com/news/frances-macron-told-putin-lying-140452092-182414186.html

I still suggest building up the French Foreign Legion with Mexicans and with Colombians and with people from the Philippines, etc, we need to strengthen the French Foreign Legion. And we need to make sure that the French Foreign Legion is well supplied.

And France needs to work together with Italy, and Spain, and with all of NATO.

If Russia attacks France, then the USA is in the war.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2022, 01:16:43 AM »

Ukraine is doing a foreign legion now, and many people from France are going to fight in Ukraine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/03/world/europe/french-volunteers-ukraine.html

So as France has the French Foreign Legion, so too now Ukraine has a foreign legion and French people are joining their legion.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2022, 02:06:04 AM »

Putin is going against everything that good people stand for. Instead of helping people he is causing death and misery and he is creating poverty as people leave their homes with just the clothes that they are wearing. Millions of people are going to be wandering around homeless depending on aid from others. And the world economy was already bad, and we had the problems with the corona crisis. We are going to have poor, desperate people arriving here in the USA seeking opportunities.

And we already have 60,000 homeless people in Los Angeles alone who need help.

We need to have peace, and we need to help the homeless, and we need to be the land of opportunity so that everyone can earn a living and buy a home, etc.

The Russians are going to come to America too when they end up poor and hungry from the sanctions, and most Russians were already poor. And it is a short trip for the Russians to enter Alaska.

Somehow we need to reach out to the Russians who loved the USA in 1991, and we need to put the good Russians in charge of Russia. They need a a new wise Junta in Russia.

I hate it when people intentionally cause poverty and suffering and death, instead we need to be helping the poor people in Latin America, and in the Philippines, and we need to be expanding world trade and we need to be creating ladders by which the poor can climb to better lives and we need to be creating a more wise and peaceful world.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2022, 02:06:11 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2022, 08:40:13 AM »

Heavily laden with opinion and few facts, but we don't expect that you can tell the difference.

What's not factual?

I will tell you a fact.

The author never referenced the fact Trump tried to make Zelensky manufacture dirt on Biden or he would not get money already appropriated by Congress.

Continuing to make Biden's presidential performane about Trump

Priceless.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2022, 09:56:43 AM »

What's not factual?

I will tell you a fact.

Continuing to make Biden's presidential performane about Trump

Priceless.

Compare and contrast, Yo!

Not even close.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 145