Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Russia will gain eastern Ukraine territories and hold them, as it has Crimea
- 5 (45.5%)
Russia will temporarily gain eastern Ukraine territories before being forced out of them
- 2 (18.2%)
Efforts to confront the Russian forces and get them out of Ukraine will lead to Putin's escalating and attacking NATO countries directly with missiles or other destructive measures
- 0 (0%)
The NATO/World response will be so mild that Putin will go ahead and take the rest of Ukraine
- 3 (27.3%)
Today Ukraine, tomorrow Moldova and who knows where else
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 01, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 145

Author Topic: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 43652 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #1755 on: March 16, 2023, 07:07:08 PM »

Now Putin is quoted as saying that the only way Russia can win the war is to nuke Kyiv.

Stand by for Russia to do just that...Putin's "little nuke to destroy Kyiv"".

Russia rules the world via its ruling of the UN.
Now its claiming the Black Sea as its own.

Putin-Russia will nuke Kyiv...and what will the West do about it?
Nothing, what could it do, in reality, without starting a nuclear world war.
Best to hurry up and get Ukraine loaded up with stacks of the latest missile launchers, tanks, planes, long range missiles etc to take out those Iranian drones and destroy Russia's military.
Ukraine should be sent some 'million rounds a minute' machine guns that Brisbane grocer invented...able to shred tall buildings!
Good for killing Russian troops also.
They are the enemy, soldiers of evil [even if they're young conscripts who don't want to be there].

Relax, boo.

Weed will soon be legal for ya.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 16, 2023, 08:04:10 PM »

Putin-Russia will nuke Kyiv...

You're cute when you hyperventilate, Nostradamus.
Putin does not have to nuke Kyiv, at least not until he sees whether one of the surrender monkeys running as Repos for president wins.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 16, 2023, 08:18:17 PM »

Speaking of surrender monkeys.

Of course, this may have been DeSantis intent. He may well be trying to sound like an ill-informed isolationist, because he is trying to capture the MAGA voters who now support Trump. The former president is the undisputed world heavyweight champion of ignorant views, and if you are going to take him on, you had better have some stunningly ignorant views of your own to bring to the table. That is what the Republican base wants.

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2023/03/desantis-ukraine-maga-trump/673424/

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 17, 2023, 09:48:33 AM »

Finally Ukies are getting some Jet planes. War is going to be over in a hurry.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 17, 2023, 08:36:11 PM »

The President of China is going to Russia to talk with Putin and to make the peace.

I had a roommate who was the daughter of a Chinese General, and I made peace with her, and I like the Chinese.

So, I hope that the President of China can make the peace in Ukraine.

I also support Pope Francis in his plead for peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 18, 2023, 10:27:59 PM »

Time to kick Germany out of NATO?

Fox News;

Germany has been very slow to reach into its wallet and contribute money and weapons to Ukraine in the fight against Russia.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 11:00:23 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 19, 2023, 12:15:53 AM »

Seek therapy though it is probably far too late for you.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: March 20, 2023, 09:40:36 PM »

I sent a message to Pope Francis telling him that I pray for peace, and that we need for the Pope to enter the peace talks soon, along with Ukraine and with the USA, and with the whole United Nations as we all plead for peace.

Then, as peace is declared then the World Bank is ready to go in and start helping to rebuild Ukraine immediately.

And Kiwanis International is global, and Kiwanis is there to help the people of Ukraine and all children and people in need.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 23, 2023, 04:04:43 AM »

On my tv news just now:
"Russia launches new missile and drone attacks in Ukraine's north".

Where are all the missiles the West has promised Ukraine?
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 23, 2023, 04:55:11 PM »

We need to send the Iron Dome system to Ukraine, with some modified F-104 Starfighters with Sidewinder Missiles to shoot down Enemy Missiles, etc, once Ukraine air space is protected then it will stop Putin from attacking from the air. ( Ukraine needs to remember that you need to modify the F-104 Starfighters, you need to vector the thrust on the F104 Starfighter in order to improve the steering and to help it to pull out of spins, and you need to add modern technology to the F-104, but then after it is modified then there is nothing that can go to height and speed faster than the modified F-104 Starfighter in order to shoot down Enemy Missiles. )

And we need to keep talking Peace, we need for China, and the Pope, and the King of Spain, and for the United States, and for the whole United Nations to plead for Peace in Ukraine.

And Bambu, Australia would be a good safe place for the refugees from Ukraine, Australia should welcome them. And there is also Kiwanis to help the refugees and Kiwanis is a global organization.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 23, 2023, 05:13:11 PM »

Good news, Bambi. Whatever plans China had for Australia have been put off till China has gotten a good start on swallowing Siberia.

That should buy you a couple of decades at least to decide how you are going to make nice with your Pacific neighbor.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 24, 2023, 04:39:46 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 24, 2023, 04:55:19 PM »

Good news, Bambi. Whatever plans China had for Australia have been put off till China has gotten a good start on swallowing Siberia.

That should buy you a couple of decades at least to decide how you are going to make nice with your Pacific neighbor.

My military, national security etc experts say 5 years...we'll be at war with China within 5 years.
We need allies, nuke-armed allies, parking/rotating their mighty weapons on our soil and in our ports/waters.
China, particularly its people, must be made understand that China is not going to just be allowed to waltz into Taiwan, Australia etc and take them as their own...without major opposition and millions of its people dying.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 24, 2023, 05:00:09 PM »

The pending absence of a government in Russia is going to shift that timetable.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 145