Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Russia will gain eastern Ukraine territories and hold them, as it has Crimea
- 5 (45.5%)
Russia will temporarily gain eastern Ukraine territories before being forced out of them
- 2 (18.2%)
Efforts to confront the Russian forces and get them out of Ukraine will lead to Putin's escalating and attacking NATO countries directly with missiles or other destructive measures
- 0 (0%)
The NATO/World response will be so mild that Putin will go ahead and take the rest of Ukraine
- 3 (27.3%)
Today Ukraine, tomorrow Moldova and who knows where else
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 01, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145]

Author Topic: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 62143 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #2160 on: April 25, 2024, 06:30:01 PM »

http://youtu.be/9vAxisX8K64?si=B_EZxtOFoLefyYPe

Wow. Did not think I would be seeing that anytime soon.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: April 25, 2024, 07:12:12 PM »

Did they hire Borat to do their recruitment program?

I thought that might be samizdat.  If it's for real, then that is one sick puppy of a nation.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: May 30, 2024, 10:30:31 PM »

The leash is off. Ukraine can hit Russia where it hurts all over the map with everything at its disposal. Might be a warm June in orc country.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: May 31, 2024, 10:44:08 AM »

The leash is off. Ukraine can hit Russia where it hurts all over the map with everything at its disposal. Might be a warm June in orc country.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: May 31, 2024, 08:27:55 PM »

And about time too.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: June 02, 2024, 04:34:41 AM »

And about time too.

Even a blood starved imbecile is right occasionally, though not nearly as often as a stopped clock.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: June 12, 2024, 03:24:21 PM »

New York can help on the issue of Ukraine and Russia, and I passed this message on to Pope Francis and the Vatican...

-------

The New York Tri-State area has a population of 1.6 million Russian-Americans and 600,000 of them live in New York City. There are over 220,000 Russian-speaking Jews living in New York City. Approximately 100,000 Russian Americans in the New York metropolitan area were born in Russia.

-------

Zelenskyy needs to go to the Russian Tea Room in New York City to get help.

And immigrants built New York, New York was made as a place for immigrants to live. Italians love New York, and more Italians live in New York than in Rome, Italy.

New York also has Bensonhurst, and Little Italy, and China Town, and the Greenwich Village, and NYU, and the great Acting schools, etc, along with the Metropolitan Opera, and the Ballet, and Broadway, etc, and the Bank of New York which was founded by Alexander Hamilton and which was the first company listed on the New York Stock Exchange and which is the official bank of Israel, etc.

If you are in Manhattan, then I recommend the Biscuits and Gravy at Crazy Otto's restaurant, he also has restaurants in Lancaster, California.

New York has Jews as Landlords for the renters. I like the Jews for Landlords instead of a heartless corporation, and I had a Landlord from Taiwan who was fantastic, it is great to have a good caring Landlord with a heart. And my Manager Esperanza was from Guadalajara, Mexico, and she was great, she was Christian and she helped a lot of people including helping many children. And some friends caught some mahi mahi while deep sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean and we cooked the fish and made fish tacos for everyone in the apartment complex and had a taco party with a live band by the swimming pool, and also the Landlord bought Pizza, it was great, it is nice to have a Landlord with a heart.

Anyhow, New York will be fine. And the Italians and Jews are powerful in New York, and the Irish, and the Russians, and those guys on Wall Street are brilliant.

And we can back up New York with Gold from Battle Mountain, Nevada.

Also Hollywood and New York are very close, and we both have the Entertainment Industry, etc. And Empire West is full of people in the Entertainment Industry from New York, etc.

New York will be fine.

New York can help on the issue of Russia and Ukraine.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: June 12, 2024, 04:18:30 PM »

New York can help on the issue of Ukraine and Russia, and I passed this message on to Pope Francis and the Vatican...

Salute,

Tony V.
That reminds me of an old Peter Cooke/Dudley Moore routine, where Moore was interviewing Cooke.

PC. Now you take World War Two. I was against that.
DM. Yes, I think we all were.
PC. But I wrote a letter. Dear Sirs: Stop it! Letter took a while to get through.
DM. Well thank God you wrote.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145]