Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 243282 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #10005 on: September 15, 2024, 02:41:48 PM »

Bambu is sworn to a life of moral poverty bound by perpetual dishonesty and a total absence of self worth.

Australia had people smugglers and queue-jumpers.....(people languishing in UN refugee camps are first in line) .....taking advantage.
President of Indonesia said "take the honey off the table"...so the LNP Centre Right Australian govt did.

The solutions are simple.

Is that what led you to a life of moral poverty bound by perpetual dishonesty and a total absence of self worth?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10006 on: September 15, 2024, 03:51:24 PM »

When I managed a dog kennel, then part of my job was to train dogs, and I learned that the dogs love to be trained, the dogs want to please the people and the dogs love being trained; and it is the same with people if we can get the people on the right path. I know for me personally I love to work and to help people and to please people, and I love to learn so that I can be a better person, etc. And I strive to continue to improve myself so that I can be more generous and so that I can help more people, etc. I am a Gentleman, and I love to please people, and I am a Christian and I love serving the Lord, etc.

So, we can build schools, and churches, and we can teach people how to serve other people, and how to learn to become more useful to others, and to obtain personal joy and satisfaction from serving and helping others. And then, even with money, money is another tool to help people, money can help orphans in Mexico, etc.

The same way that dogs love to be trained, the same is true of people. And we are social creatures, we are tribal, and once people learn to find joy in serving and benefiting the tribe then great things happen.

And with Kamala Harris, I think she finds joy in serving the tribe. I think she is a good servant.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10007 on: September 15, 2024, 05:32:19 PM »

The worst thing is neglect, the same way a wild dog will misbehave if neglected and not trained. In Colombia we have made huge gains because of Education, as opposed to neglect. And it is the same anywhere on Earth, if we have schools, and churches, and libraries, etc, and if we teach our children to be polite and well mannered and to be a good member of society, then  that is what we will get. I also support Early Childhood Education and Pre School, etc. We must not neglect to teach our children, and the best gift we can give a person is to teach them how to be a good member of society and how to prosper here and how to be blessed here.

And with the Peace Corps, and Kiwanis, etc, we need to reach the children when they are young to get them on the right path, so that they spend their lives trying to better benefit society and help the tribe.

We need to train teachers, and we need to reach the children when they are young in order to set them on a path of a life of learning and of contributing in a healthy way to society. And by all means I support teaching all children the 10 Commandments, and the Golden Rule.

People must not be neglected during their formative years, we must try to help the youth to have a good foundation to build their lives on, we can reach the youth when they are young and we can help to set them on a good path.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 05:34:27 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10008 on: September 16, 2024, 08:49:16 PM »

There are many benefits of Early Childhood Education and pre school, including the child care benefits for poor working adults. Child care is a huge issue for poor single working mothers, etc, and everyone wins if the children are able to attend early childhood education and then the Mothers can work while their children are in pre school, etc. So, society benefits, and the poor working  parents benefit, everyone wins from early childhood education.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10009 on: September 17, 2024, 04:19:29 AM »

Bambu is sworn to a life of moral poverty bound by perpetual dishonesty and a total absence of self worth.

Australia had people smugglers and queue-jumpers.....(people languishing in UN refugee camps are first in line) .....taking advantage.
President of Indonesia said "take the honey off the table"...so the LNP Centre Right Australian govt did.

The solutions are simple.

Is that what led you to a life of moral poverty bound by perpetual dishonesty and a total absence of self worth?

"The Monk" had the people smuggling boats towed back to Indonesia.
Well not the boats their large amount of US dollars paying passengers arrived on...but rather orange airconditioned navy boats.

Soon there were no more boats arriving, once word spread around that passengers would be paying their large sums to people smugglers only to finish up in detention on Pacific island Nauru, or on Manus Island in PNG...never to be settled in Australia.

Then the Left/Far Left Albo govt was elected...now most of the People seem to be sorry they did it. lol
Now the asylum seekers  just fly in legally, then claim asylum.
Their claims are denied (except a very small number)...but as "deportation" seems to be a dirty word to the Leftist govt, they seem to be settling in nicely in wombatville.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 04:22:45 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10010 on: September 17, 2024, 04:41:48 AM »

Sounds like you are inching closer to being a civilized country. Put that monk shit behind you and move on.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #10011 on: September 17, 2024, 09:25:22 AM »

https://apnews.com/article/david-letterman-jury-duty-3101f7cb05cabe7b452586fe8962d8e6

Though no reason is needed for peremptory challenge, this one seems pretty obvious. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10012 on: September 18, 2024, 04:03:56 PM »

In America we celebrate diversity, and we could never have a Black List in Show Business today. ( Kirk Douglas ended the Black List with "Spartacus" which is my favorite film. )

When it comes to Show Business, then people need to put politics aside and be professional, like when Kirk Douglas worked with John Wayne, they loved to work together even though they were worlds apart politically.

For instance, if I produced "King Lear" starring Robert DeNiro, and if I hired Kenneth Branagh to direct it; then where we stand politically should have nothing to do with making the film. The only thing that we need to agree on is doing our best to do a good job on the project. Like when Kirk Douglas worked with John Wayne, people need to behave in a professional manner and put the project above their political views.

And in America we celebrate diversity, and it is okay to hire people to work with you who have different political beliefs than you do.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10013 on: September 18, 2024, 11:01:42 PM »

Today the students at Palmdale High School had a giant fight on campus with over 150 students involved. They need to STOP these riots from happening every year in the high schools, and they need to neutralize the racism, etc. Kiwanis and the Key Club can help on High School Campuses, and they can have After School Programs, etc.

In Malibu the high school students make sandwiches for Project Angel Food, etc, and they can do the same thing in Palmdale.

And they can have After School Programs, and Shop Classes, and they can teach the students how to install a stereo system in a Ferrari in Auto Shop, etc. And they can teach Plumbing, and Electrical, and other Trades, and students can go straight from High School into Trade Unions to work if they want to.

Also, they refused bail for Sean Combs, they are afraid he will flee like Roman Polanski, some people think they will find him dead in his cell like Epstein. This is going to be a messy trial, some real evil acts have been committed it appears. Combs might never get out of prison, he might spend the rest of his life locked up. And we will see if he lives to make it to trial. It is going to be a crazy trial if he lives to go to trial.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 11:47:31 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10014 on: September 19, 2024, 12:29:23 AM »

So, according to what I'm seeing on Youtube, Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah will be going to war with Israel.
Unlimited cannon-fodder versus the only democracy in the region.
David and Goliath, won't be much left of Israel.
What I see on YouTube says Israel has 400 nukes, showed them.
Will the US be helping Israel fight Iran?
Will anyone else?
Australia most likely would if the Right were the govt.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10015 on: September 19, 2024, 12:52:58 AM »

So, according to what I'm seeing on Youtube, Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah will be going to war with Israel.
Unlimited cannon-fodder versus the only democracy in the region.
David and Goliath, won't be much left of Israel.
What I see on YouTube says Israel has 400 nukes, showed them.
Will the US be helping Israel fight Iran?
Will anyone else?
Australia most likely would if the Right were the govt.

Yes, the USA will stand with Israel, and Israel beat them all in the 6 Day War.

We need to surgically remove the bad guys, while we promote peace and good human rights and good rights for women, including educating women, etc.

Soon a movie will come out about Queen Farah Pahlavi of Iran, and the film might start a movement, we have 1 Million Persians from Iran who live here in Los Angeles now, and we have Mahlagha Jaberi here in California. A movement could happen, and new good people might take control of Iran.

And Lebanon has Christians who live there, we need to support and do trade with the Christians in Lebanon.

The refugees from the Middle East can go live in the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia.

The Peace Corps can have schools, etc, and Kiwanis can help, etc, and people can study "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, and "On Becoming a Person" by Carl Rogers, etc.

And Muzi from China can help, she studied Psychology at Harvard, she can help to bring America and China closer together, to cure cancer, and to go to Mars, and to help the poor and to expand trade,  etc.

Also, Mexico has a Jewish woman as President now, Claudia Sheinbaum, and trade can be expanded between Mexico and Israel, etc, and Latin America can have good relations with Israel. ( Latin Americans are mostly Roman Catholic. ) 

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 12:58:51 AM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10016 on: September 19, 2024, 01:20:45 AM »

Look at that huge ballistic missile Iran fired at Israel.
Landed in the desert.
Taken away by chopper, put on display.

Mossad chief was interviewed...
"Hezbollah says it can strike every inch of Israel with missiles...what do you say to that?"

reply:
"I don't talk to Hezbollah, but if they do that...we can turn Beirut into a football court".

For any Americans who love Iran and hope it wins the war, destroys Israel so the Palestinians can then have it...in the interview/doco was shown a large building in Iran, with a giant US flag mural on one side..."DOWN WITH AMERICA " written...with bombs raining down.
Bombs raining down.
Any Americans who don't appreciate their flag and what it stands for...well maybe they should go live in Iran.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #10017 on: September 19, 2024, 02:37:14 PM »

Too bad the ayatollahs dont use cheap pagers.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10018 on: September 19, 2024, 05:08:25 PM »

Too bad the ayatollahs dont use cheap pagers.

Indeed.

With the big war about to start at the hands of "Death to America" Iran...

On my tv screen last night, ...(obviously some people on one side of politics have had enough of the pc bs being dished up to the People of the Christian West by woke leftist govts)...an important Ayatollah was shown speaking...the translation basically "I'm not happy with my current ..... device, I'll be switching to ....".

ridicule has obviously been added to the arsenal of weapons used by the good guys.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 05:13:23 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10019 on: September 19, 2024, 05:21:59 PM »

Israel is "The Jews' Last Stand", there's nowhere else to go, and their history is there.
When the big war starts, wouldn't surprise me, if Israel gets desperate, all hope lost, that Tehran gets turned into ash in a flash.
Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669