Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 622

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 199596 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2850 on: February 21, 2023, 08:59:55 PM »

Very Christian.

I should correct that to read;  "Live your life for you, first".
Back to my first boss' words; "Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will".
And you call yourself Christian.

Please don't try and tell me you don't look after yourself first in this world, well 'you and yours'.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: February 21, 2023, 09:19:35 PM »

It's worse than I thought.
China could attack Taiwan at any time...the doco showed.  [Sky News: China spoke, Taiwan spoke, US Leon Panetta, Joe Biden spoke...all was revealed...eventually guerilla warfare in the streets and back alleys of Taiwan.
Taiwan is stockpiling everything, ...food, ammunition, everything.

Worse;  It was shown what will happen; Communist China will simply neutralise all US bases in the Indo Pacific [they are not fortified]...US then out of the picture...it taken out of the war/invasion.
China now has 360 satellites in space, they will simply destroy everyone else's and destroy their communications and ability to make war.
Then China will be saying to Taiwan: "Do you really want to fight us"?
Taiwanese teens are saying they will fight [to the death it will be]...oh the ridiculous folly of allowing China to get so powerful, The west was fooled, conned, ...
as it embraced the smiling assassin, Trojan Horse if you like.
The idiocy of sending all those manufacturing jobs to China in the name of 'cheap'.

Oh well, it's too late now.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: February 22, 2023, 12:35:59 PM »

I had a roommate in Malibu who was the daughter of a Chinese General, the Chinese are not our enemies.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, and Japan attacked the Philippines, and we went to full on war against Japan, and now all of a sudden we are supposed to be best friends with the Japanese, and we even allow the Japanese to own the Sony Studios in Culver City and we allow the Japanese to participate in our Entertainment Industry. And I worked for the Japanese when they owned Universal Studios and they paid me the bare minimum, they were paying everyone slave wages, the Japanese do not want to pay fair wages to Americans, and if it was not for Unions then they would never pay fair to Americans. I will never work for the Japanese again. I had years of work experience, and a college degree, and the Japanese paid me minimum wage, I did a good job for the Japanese even though I was literally starving, but I would never do it again.

So, I like the Chinese much more than I like the Japanese. I lived in luxury in Malibu with a high level Chinese roommate.

I love the people from the Philippines, they are all good Christians, and they speak English, and they help Americans. I wish the people from the Philippines owned Universal Studios when I worked there instead of the Japanese. If I was paid fair then I would have stayed there, and I would still be working there. If Universal paid me enough to buy a house and raise a family then I would have stayed at Universal.

The people from Thailand are nice and peaceful. I have met some good people from high level positions in Thailand.

Bing, the Gentleman who owned this apartment complex where I live here in Anaheim, was from Taiwan. The people from Taiwan are rich here in Anaheim.

And Westminster is full of people from Vietnam. When Vietnam fell to communism the people from Vietnam came to Camp Pendleton here in San Diego, and then they were allowed to pick anywhere they wanted to live in the USA, and they picked Westminster, California. Westminster has the highest number of people from Vietnam in the USA. My Mother lived in Westminster back in the 1950s when she was a kid and she loved Westminster.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: February 22, 2023, 12:41:46 PM »

The USA should pay me to be the Ambassador to China.

Or for Italy, I actually applied for a job at the United States Embassy in Rome, Italy, when I was there.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: February 22, 2023, 04:50:17 PM »

Stating the obvious...gee that train crash in Ohio is a giant mess.
The system must be changed, because the one in place now is not working?
Looks like a "very slow" speed limit should be introduced.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: February 22, 2023, 09:24:17 PM »

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-mocked-boasting-about-bringing-trump-water-east-palestine-1783196

Trump shows up with a product that was discontinued in 2010.
At least he did not throw them like paper towels
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: February 22, 2023, 11:25:30 PM »

We need to bring back the fun of California.

We need to bring back more Beach Blanket Bingo movies and Jan and Dean songs.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: February 22, 2023, 11:46:49 PM »

Jan is long gone.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: February 23, 2023, 01:42:21 PM »

Hollywood used to be an easy place to survive for some people, for instance for a beautiful young woman instead of going to the bank to get a Business Loan then she could simply go pose for Hugh Hefner at Playboy and get the money to open her business.

I met the guy who wrote the movie "Amistad" and he made enough money to open 5 McDonald's restaurants in South Africa, and then he hired his family members to work at his restaurants.

I hope to make enough money from my movie script to at least open a night club in Rome, Italy, and I also have a poetry book that I wrote. And I hope to find a good wife who can be a good teammate for me, I want to find a good smart wife, and it would be cool to find a wife who could write and produce movies and television shows with me, etc.

Anyhow, Hollywood used to be easy, in the 1980s Hollywood was a lot easier than it is now. But, as long as people love movies then Hollywood will still have opportunities.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:08:04 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: February 23, 2023, 01:45:00 PM »

We need to send Sony Studios to Canada, and replace it with an American owned Studio.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: February 23, 2023, 04:59:58 PM »

Apple is a California company, the Headquarters are in Cupertino, we need to send Sony Studios to Canada, and we need to have Apple take over the Sony Studios in Culver City.

Apple Computers are Industry Standard for the Entertainment Industry, including using Final Draft for Writing, etc, and it makes sense for Apple to own the movie studio in Culver City where Sony is, and we can send Sony to Canada.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: February 23, 2023, 05:22:05 PM »

Apple Studios has been a thing for 4 years already.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: February 24, 2023, 12:07:32 PM »

Apple Studios has been a thing for 4 years already.

I did a Google Search and it said that Apple Studios is just a Production Company for Apple, but they do not own a physical studio lot yet. Apple needs to buy the Sony Studio Lot in Culver City, so that Apple will own a physical studio lot.

Here is a link for the Sony Studio Lot, we need for Apple to buy the Sony Studio Lot and we need to send Sony to Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Pictures_Studios

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:10:29 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: February 24, 2023, 12:25:00 PM »

We can send the gangs and homelessness to Canada, and we can replace Sony with an altruistic company from California such as Apple.

California is a beautiful state with miles of coast line, and we have everything in California, we have mountains, we have forests, we have deserts, we have the beach, we have it all.

And California has great schools, our universities are World Class.

In the 1950s California was fantastic.

Now we have gangs and gang violence, and we have homeless people all over. Our companies are all foreign owned and they are not altruistic, they are sending the money home to help their people in Japan, they are not helping the homeless here in Los Angeles. We need to replace Sony with an altruistic company that cares about California first, instead of putting Japan first. Apple will put California first, and the people of California will be helped.

We can let Canada have the homelessness and gang violence.

I want to go back to the days of Beach Blanket Bingo movies and Jan and Dean songs. And California can be a surfer's paradise, and Hollywood can be a playground for the artists who make movies, etc.

And we would have more Tourism if we cleaned up California and if we helped the homeless and if we did beautification projects, etc.

California is better than Florida because we do not have hurricanes, and we do not have tornadoes. What is fucking California up is the crime and gang violence and having homeless people all over our sidewalks while the people at the top do not give a shit. We need to have people at the top who care. We need to have companies which are altruistic and which care about the people here in California.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 622