Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 589

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 127761 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4905 on: August 05, 2023, 12:58:01 AM »

The state of Florida is still killing human beings in its chamber of death. It's not the only US state doing it.
Talk about living in no-idea land.
Not even "dumb, drunk, racist and backward" bambuworld still kills human beings in death chambers.
We also no longer allow school teachers to hit students anymore.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 01:31:05 AM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: August 05, 2023, 01:56:39 AM »

The state of Florida is still killing human beings in its chamber of death. It's not the only US state doing it.
Not even "dumb, drunk, racist and backward" bambuworld still kills human beings in death chambers.

Watch Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood" starring Robert Blake. It is a great movie. The cinematography is fantastic.

I agree, let them rot in prison until they die of old age. And feed them bad food. No luxury, no joy in life, only punishment in jail until they die. And they can have a Bible and a priest.

California does not allow the death penalty. I do not think that we have had the death penalty since Jerry Brown. I think death row has been shut down.

And I think that Australia is very civilized, like Olivia Newton John. I think of beautiful blonde women when I think of Australia. And like Margot Robbie.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: August 05, 2023, 02:44:25 AM »

One of my professors at AVC, Dr Debra Tolar, taught us that for the single men in the USA the best place to go to find a wife is Australia, the American man can go to a night club or to a resort in Australia and the man can just go about wining and dining and the women of Australia will come to him, if the women in Australia like you then then they will let you know, so the American men can just kick back and party while the Australian women approach him and then he just picks out a good one. If the women in Australia like you then they will let you know, they will show you attention if they like you.

And I have an idea for a new Charlie's Angels with Aurelia Scheppers, Mahlagha Jaberi, and Marli Buccola, and it can be made by Emilio Estevez here in Hollywood.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: August 05, 2023, 02:54:15 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: August 05, 2023, 03:34:47 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: August 05, 2023, 05:11:10 AM »

Watch Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood" starring Robert Blake. It is a great movie. The cinematography is fantastic.

I agree, let them rot in prison until they die of old age. And feed them bad food. No luxury, no joy in life, only punishment in jail until they die. And they can have a Bible and a priest.

California does not allow the death penalty. I do not think that we have had the death penalty since Jerry Brown. I think death row has been shut down.

And I think that Australia is very civilized, like Olivia Newton John. I think of beautiful blonde women when I think of Australia. And like Margot Robbie.

Salute,

Tony V.

For your viewing pleasure...YouTube "Olivia Newton-John sings the Australian national anthem"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: August 05, 2023, 05:37:37 AM »

One of my professors at AVC, Dr Debra Tolar, taught us that for the single men in the USA the best place to go to find a wife is Australia, the American man can go to a night club or to a resort in Australia and the man can just go about wining and dining and the women of Australia will come to him, if the women in Australia like you then then they will let you know, so the American men can just kick back and party while the Australian women approach him and then he just picks out a good one. If the women in Australia like you then they will let you know, they will show you attention if they like you.

And I have an idea for a new Charlie's Angels with Aurelia Scheppers, Mahlagha Jaberi, and Marli Buccola, and it can be made by Emilio Estevez here in Hollywood.

Salute,

Tony V.

Think that was long ago...like WW2.
The local men here during the war reportedly used to complain that the American servicemen were:
"Overpaid, oversexed, and over here!"
It is said that some local women were so impressed by the charm, uniform and money that they married the American servicemen and went to live in America with them, only to discover that after the war there was no uniform, no money much, and the charm was not as before...and they couldn't come home.
It's a cautionary tale...best not to rush into marriage ...to people flashing the cash or other 'assets' in bars and niteclubs.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: August 05, 2023, 11:30:48 AM »

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/05/1192336975/doj-asks-judge-issue-protective-order-after-trump-post

Mob boss. 

Australia does seem to punch above its weight in terms of female acting talent.

Rose Byrne, Isla Fisher, Cate Blanchette, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Margot Robbie et al.

Like its parent nation Britain, Oz has the tradition of teaching the prerequisite skills for stage and screen.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: August 05, 2023, 05:09:17 PM »

Olivia Newton John lived on Pacific Coast Highway right by where I lived in Malibu, and Princess Diana was going to buy the house next door to Olivia Newton John. We were all very sad when Princess Diana died, we were all looking forward to having her as a neighbor.

And my advice for the Men from Australia who want to marry an American woman, is to take a vacation to Florida, spend a summer in Florida and shop for a bride. Cocoa Beach is nice, and Saint Augustine is nice, the Keys are nice, and the women are very beautiful and friendly in Florida. The women in Florida have the Southern Charm, and they are all in swimsuits on the beach. That is my advice for the Men of Australia who want an American bride, is to shop for a bride in Florida.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: August 05, 2023, 05:52:36 PM »

Olivia Newton John lived on Pacific Coast Highway right by where I lived in Malibu, and Princess Diana was going to buy the house next door to Olivia Newton John. We were all very sad when Princess Diana died, we were all looking forward to having her as a neighbor.

And my advice for the Men from Australia who want to marry an American woman, is to take a vacation to Florida, spend a summer in Florida and shop for a bride. Cocoa Beach is nice, and Saint Augustine is nice, the Keys are nice, and the women are very beautiful and friendly in Florida. The women in Florida have the Southern Charm, and they are all in swimsuits on the beach. That is my advice for the Men of Australia who want an American bride, is to shop for a bride in Florida.

Salute,

Tony V.

"The Men from Australia" are fast becoming Chinese, and Indian, as massive immigration floods the landscape.
Much of the White male breeding stock were slaughtered in WW1 and WW2.

Stayed in a hotel in Sydney recently, ...walking around, thought I was in Beijing.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: August 05, 2023, 06:03:39 PM »

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/8/4/2185298/-Voyager-2-calls-home

My sig line says QED.

The physicist in your sig line, one of my favorite science personalities, helped develop QED and the visual diagrams that describe its interactions are called Feynman diagrams.

Quantum electrodynamics. 

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: August 05, 2023, 06:09:44 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

"The Men from Australia" are fast becoming Chinese, and Indian, as massive immigration floods the landscape.

Stayed in a hotel in Sydney recently, ...walking around, thought I was in Beijing.

Blessed are the peacemakers. Now we have the United Nations, and the CIA, to prevent future world wars, I pray we can stop the wars. I support food, and peace, and a good economy, and world trade, etc.

And Australia needs to welcome the immigrants from Ukraine, and from Russia. And also from the Philippines. Poland and Eastern Europe are all our allies as well. Australia has a lot to offer, and If You Build It They Will Come. Build them colleges and housing like in Santorini, Greece, and resorts, etc, and train them to be your doctors and psychiatrists and nurses, etc.

Peace. We need peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: August 05, 2023, 10:00:27 PM »

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/8/4/2185298/-Voyager-2-calls-home

My sig line says QED.

The physicist in your sig line, one of my favorite science personalities, helped develop QED and the visual diagrams that describe its interactions are called Feynman diagrams.

Quantum electrodynamics.

And that has given birth to my new favorite field, quantum microbiology.

Surely you

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: August 05, 2023, 10:56:44 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

I said do you. Speak my language?

He just smiled and gave em a vegemite sandwich.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: August 05, 2023, 10:57:36 PM »

When it rains, it pours!

American Il Duce

New on:         https://gradycartoons.com/recent-works/
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 589