Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 605

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 165193 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8685 on: May 22, 2024, 05:06:36 PM »

Some Council Members here in Anaheim have been trying to start a "Little Arabia" here on Brookhurst, but what they do not understand is that the average home in Anaheim costs $1 million. Anaheim is not a good place for poor refugees, as the homes are expensive. The Arabs would be better off in Victoria, British Columbia, where it is cheap, and where they can do forestry work to survive. California is very expensive. My family started in New York 200 years ago, we did not just start out in California, California is for the rich people, like New York and Florida. For the poor people then there is Minnesota, and Iowa, and Nebraska, where it does not cost $1 million for the average home like here in Anaheim. You get rich, then you come to California, they need to start out some place cheaper like Mississippi, or someplace. The Arabs cannot just start at the top, they need to start at the bottom and then work their way up to the top, and then they will appreciate their hard earned success and they will understand the beauty of America.

And how did we end up with 1 million Persians in Los Angeles, and in Beverly Hills? Beverly Hills is the best spot in the USA to live, along with Malibu, how did they start at the top instead of starting at the bottom in Michigan or someplace? You cannot start at the top, and especially if they want aid and welfare, you cannot come to America and live in luxury on welfare in our best locations, they need to go someplace cheaper like Mississippi. Or they can go to Victoria, British Columbia.

The refugees need to start at the bottom, someplace cheap, and then they can work hard and rise and then they can move to a nicer place when they earn it. They must not be able to come from Iran and go straight to Beverly Hills, that is bullshit, my family has been in the USA for hundreds of years and I do not get to live in Beverly Hills, I cannot afford to live in Beverly Hills, how the hell can 1 million Persians be able to afford to live in Beverly Hills?

And now they want to have a "Little Arabia" here in Anaheim, where the average house costs $1 million, fuck that, they can go have their "Little Arabia" in Mississippi, or in Canada or someplace. You cannot come here and start at the very top in luxury, you need to pay your dues at the bottom when you come here.

If I have to start at the bottom, then so can everyone else. It is only fair. They can start at the bottom and work hard to rise to the top. And then they will appreciate what they worked hard to achieve.

Salute,

Tony V.

Exactly!
Truer words have never been spoken.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: May 22, 2024, 05:14:18 PM »

You love any fight you are not in, you racist sadistic bastard.

Go beat yourself senseless and learn something from the experience before you post here again, please.

I'm in the fight. First they came for the Jews in Australia, my backyard...shoving them around, abusing them to the stage that they are *frightened*, have never seen antisemitism so bad in eight generations in Australia one Jewish lady said.
When they've finished with the Jews, who's next?  Christians is my guess. So best to stop them now.

Anyway, we have a nice little paradise down here, and we don't like any people doing things that might harm it.
Any people. no matter who they are.
It's not the Jews in Australia causing trouble, it's others. So the others must be stopped.
Actually, it is pretty clear who is next in bambu land. Palestinians.

And I suspect there are some Muruwari who would dispute who they came for first.
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: May 22, 2024, 05:32:59 PM »

Deranged old white men should be stopped for starters. You should get on that asap.

lol

Depends on your idea of 'deranged'.
Lots of old white men and their descendents, and younger white men and women in the Anzac day march/parade. They dug the well from which the troublemakers here now drink.
They fought Rommel in Tobruk...'the rats of Tobruk'.
They fought the Japanese along Kokoda track....and all over Europe etc.
They fought in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq.
And they're none too happy with troublemakers here vandalising the War Memorial Pool of Reflection in Hyde Park....etc etc etc.
The troublemakers here are on a roll at the moment, basically allowed to say and do whatever they like.
Which is the type of thing that led to the Cronulla riots.
Obviously the govts/authorities remember nothing.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: May 22, 2024, 05:57:39 PM »

Daily Tele today:

Andrew Bolt: How many of our Australian Jew-haters are driven by envy?

Australia's mobs of Jew-haters chanting for the world's only Jewish state to be wiped out "from the river to the sea" are incoherent misfits with more anger than arguments.

#####

Bolt fights back.
Seems he's had enough of them and their antics, as have lots of other people.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 06:03:44 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: May 22, 2024, 07:25:52 PM »

I agree that you should have been gagged years ago, Bambi, for your own good and the good of your community.

People get tired of digging wells for you, useless mouth.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: May 23, 2024, 02:49:22 PM »

Bambu, watch the movie "American Graffiti" by George Lucas, it is about his youth in Modesto cruising, Lucas is great, and cruising has been brought back, on Lancaster Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Anaheim Blvd, Van Nuys Blvd, etc.

Francis Ford Coppola just made a new movie, I want to see it, and I hope George Lucas can make some more movies here now that taxes have been lowered for producers, Lucas can work with the film students after they graduate, and the acting students from the AADA, etc.

And here in California guys like George Lucas dug the wells from which we drink, and Walt Disney, and Carl Laemmle, and Steven Spielberg, and Ron Howard, etc, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, and Gene Autry, and Roy Rogers. And of course out in the desert we had the famous test pilots, Pete Knight who was friends with my Grandmother, and there was Chuck Yeager and those guys.

Disneyland is investing $2 Billion into the city of Anaheim right now, all thanks to the well dug by Walt Disney, and many new jobs are being created.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: May 23, 2024, 03:26:13 PM »

A European Royal went missing in Malibu...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-05-19/detectives-asking-for-publics-help-finding-new-york-man-missing-in-malibu

The world is NOT a safe place, the stars all have body guards, Empire West has 24 hour security and door men, and Malibu has security at all of the best spots, the Paradise Cove Restaurant where James Garner and Michael Landon used to hang out has 24 hour security, and Latigo Beach has 24 hour security, etc.

The stars all have body guards, Spielberg has body guards in Santa Monica at his home, everyone needs to be mindful of security.

In Malibu I had roommate who was the daughter of a Chinese General, and we had 2 security gates, and cameras, and motion detectors with spot lights, and we had 2 big dogs, and I had a gun, etc, one has to be mindful of security. Even in Malibu, and Topanga, etc, one has to be mindful of security.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 03:27:49 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: May 23, 2024, 04:15:13 PM »

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-05-19/detectives-asking-for-publics-help-finding-new-york-man-missing-in-malibu

The world is NOT a safe place,................. everyone needs to be mindful of security.

Indeed.
That's what I've been telling others in this forum for years, but they don't believe it.

The Aussie surfers were a perfect example...no guns, therefore no hope.
"The bad people" had a gun, and killed them, then tossed them into a 15 metre deep well. There was already a dead rancher in the well, he was murdered too.
Nowhere is safe, but absolute security keeps you alive.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 04:23:42 PM by bambu. »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: May 23, 2024, 04:18:59 PM »

The world is NOT a safe place,................. everyone needs to be mindful of security.

Indeed.
That's what I've been telling others in this forum for years, but they don't believe it.
You do not want people to be mindful of security, you want them to live in abject, sphincter clenching terror.
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: May 23, 2024, 04:36:24 PM »

You do not want people to be mindful of security, you want them to live in abject, sphincter clenching terror.
Pretty much the theme of Biden at Morehouse

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: May 23, 2024, 04:36:56 PM »

Israel didn't have absolute security, and it was invaded Oct 7 2023, with terrorists from Gaza torturing women, girls, families to death and taking others into Gaza as sex slaves and torturing them.
The edited version of the video showing what happened to female Israeli soldier girls at the hands of the barbaric savages in the invasion was shown by Mr Bolt on Sky News last night.
The unedited version is so horrible it cannot be shown.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: May 23, 2024, 06:27:57 PM »

Pretty much the theme of Biden at Morehouse

Jimmy much preferred the freshly filled diaper address delivered by his master from his cage at the courthouse. Some total fucking idiots agree with Jimmy on this, preferring insincere and illiterate over well reasoned and presidential as leadership styles.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: May 24, 2024, 12:54:02 AM »

We need to help the 125,000 homeless people in California to become peaceful farmers, we have had lots of rain and people can use the water to grow food.

Of note too, is people having tennis clubs, and golf clubs, and swimming clubs, etc, then people need to have bungalows at the clubs, like at the Beverly Hills Hotel where they have bungalows by the swimming pool.

And we need coffee shops everywhere, and book stores, etc.

We need for the children to obey the 10 Commandments, and the Golden Rule, and then LOVE is what life is all about.

And Biden wants to educate our people, I support that, let us PLEASE educate the people of America, it would be the great gift that we could give to America, and the Coal Miner's Daughter can be a Doctor. We need doctors, and psychiatrists, and scientists, and teachers, etc.

Battle Mountain has a Golf Course, but they still need a lot of stuff, there are many opportunities to open businesses in Battle Mountain, and they will always have people because the area has a LOT of Gold, and Gold prices are high right now. I was a cook at the Colt and we served mostly Gold Miners and Truck Drivers and the Colt ran 24 hours per day, I worked the night shift from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, and I lived in a really cool old travel trailer with beautiful wood paneling inside which I owned and I just parked it on my Grandparent's property. One of my waitresses was the Daughter of the Vice President of the Bank of New York. We had a lot of beautiful waitresses at the Colt.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: May 24, 2024, 01:12:27 AM »

Press ganging folks into agricultural labor is a bold if legally and ethically questionable strategy to address homelessness, Tony. Certain parts of the country were trying this well into the 1800s but have all since scaled back their efforts. I do not think I support a revival of that approach at this time.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: May 24, 2024, 02:09:46 AM »

Press ganging folks into agricultural labor is a bold if legally and ethically questionable strategy to address homelessness, Tony. Certain parts of the country were trying this well into the 1800s but have all since scaled back their efforts. I do not think I support a revival of that approach at this time.

I picture more along the lines of the Garden of Eden, and hippies working in the garden while listening to Iron Butterfly, etc, and Carlos Santana. I picture giant gardens with people supplying food to our ghettos, and supplying food to places where food is needed, and also as supply is increased then the prices come down. And like Woody Guthrie, this land is your land, this land is my land. I picture formerly homeless people finding a Christian family working on a farm in Bakersfield, etc, and finding purpose and a second chance.

Dave Mustaine has his whole family out working in the Vineyards in Italy for his winery, and that is how it can be, people working with their families in the vineyards.

And everyone getting back to the garden, a garden is therapeutic.

It is all about attitude, and circumstances, etc. And they can have more Co Ops like Sunkist, etc.

It is better to have a home and to work in a garden than it is to be homeless on the sidewalk, and there can be community programs for the workers and for their families, including swimming pools, golf, tennis courts, bowling alleys, etc, libraries, etc.

And there is the United Farm Workers to protect the workers, and to help people to connect with jobs, etc.

And the Blacks need to learn how to hire Mexican farm workers, etc. There are new Black owned wineries now in Napa, etc, and they need to learn how to hire workers through the United Farm Workers, etc.

The farms can be places of love and community, it is all about creating a positive environment.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 605