Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 586 587 [588] 589 590 ... 617

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 198965 times)

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8805 on: May 28, 2024, 11:12:05 AM »

NB

Israel population is 73.6% Jewish. And 13.6% is Haredi, the ultra orthodox sect that is the main driver of the Bibi Far Right coalition.  So anti-Israel, atm, is mainly directed towards a minority that seeks to erase Palestinians and take their land for the Haredis that want a theocracy and are averaging 6-7 children per family. 

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8806 on: May 28, 2024, 11:15:28 AM »

It just proves that no conservative government can ever keep anyone safe. No Bush and 9/11 is easily stopped. Same thing with 10/7 and Bibi. This goes hand in hand with conservatives invariably wrecking economies and eroding family and societal values.

A strong thriving society relies on seeing through conservative lies and kicking conservatives in the face wherever and whenever they have the balls to show up.

lol

They tried to blow up the Twin Towers in 1993.
Van bomb in the carpark underneath.

Tonight on my SkyNews:

Josh Frydenberg's new documentary:

Never Again:  The Fight Against Antisemitism

I must join the fight, or else they'll be coming for Christian me when they've finished with the Jews...in Australia.
Anyway, antisemitism is against the anti discrimination, anti racism laws I helped get enacted many decades ago...and is just plain rude, and bad manners also.
I am not in the least surprised to learn your opposition to anti-semitism is entirely self interested. Perfectly fine if they stop with the Jews, I take it.

You take wrong.
It's all entwined.
Australia and Israel are as one [well if there's not a wimpy govt in control of Aust that is]...shown in the doco "Never Again;  The Fight Against Antisemitism"
You can stream it for yourself at skynews.com dot au
Nice try. You confessed it right out: "or else they'll be coming for Christian me". It is your own self interest you are looking out for
If we did not look out for ourselves who would?
[

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8807 on: May 28, 2024, 11:31:06 AM »

It just proves that no conservative government can ever keep anyone safe. No Bush and 9/11 is easily stopped. Same thing with 10/7 and Bibi. This goes hand in hand with conservatives invariably wrecking economies and eroding family and societal values.

A strong thriving society relies on seeing through conservative lies and kicking conservatives in the face wherever and whenever they have the balls to show up.

lol

They tried to blow up the Twin Towers in 1993.
Van bomb in the carpark underneath.

Tonight on my SkyNews:

Josh Frydenberg's new documentary:

Never Again:  The Fight Against Antisemitism

I must join the fight, or else they'll be coming for Christian me when they've finished with the Jews...in Australia.
Anyway, antisemitism is against the anti discrimination, anti racism laws I helped get enacted many decades ago...and is just plain rude, and bad manners also.
I am not in the least surprised to learn your opposition to anti-semitism is entirely self interested. Perfectly fine if they stop with the Jews, I take it.

You take wrong.
It's all entwined.
Australia and Israel are as one [well if there's not a wimpy govt in control of Aust that is]...shown in the doco "Never Again;  The Fight Against Antisemitism"
You can stream it for yourself at skynews.com dot au
Nice try. You confessed it right out: "or else they'll be coming for Christian me". It is your own self interest you are looking out for.

Of course, everyone looks after him/ her self first.
You included, you know it is true.
No way you'd be fighting for anyone else to the detriment of yourself.
You know it is true.

Fighting against antisemitism in Australia is protecting our way of life, our very souls.

If we allow Jews in Australia to be persecuted, "We are One, but we are many...I am, you are, we are Australian" is lost.
It must not be allowed.

Young Australian Jewish couple's business, small shop, ruined, they driven out, federal and state leftist govts are frozen like deer in headlights.
Baaah!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 11:45:44 AM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8808 on: May 28, 2024, 12:28:17 PM »

Former PM Julia Gillard...she who addressed US Congress, says in the doco:

"It didn't go from 'all fine' to 'gas chambers' in the blink of an eye."

Think she said another word for 'all fine', which meant the same thing, I'll look it up later today.

The doco should be played in every high school in Australia/the world.

banacrmas

• View Profile
    • offtopic
offtopic
« Reply #8809 on: May 28, 2024, 12:42:55 PM »

mega555 onion<a href="https://mega555nets14.com/">mega555 onion</a>

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8810 on: May 28, 2024, 01:40:54 PM »

Right wing religious freaks plan and try to execute deadly acts of terror all the time. Right wing governments lead by similarly deranged fanatics regularly fail to stop them because right wing politicians and governments suck donkey balls and do not give a shit about the safety and wellbeing of the people who they lie their way into power over.

Bambu, before you start calling for a race war understand that most white people who know you would very much like to see you dead.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8811 on: May 28, 2024, 05:01:09 PM »

gradycartoons.com

Trumps Dirty Dozen

The squeeze box drawing with TFG as street busker stood out, too.  Didn't even need the Who lyrics - the image was spot on. 

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8812 on: May 28, 2024, 05:15:18 PM »

Bambu, Please help the good Christians of the Philippines, and welcome them as immigrants into Australia, and also please expand trade with the Philippines.

Right now the Philippines is very poor, and they do well here in the USA, they come here and work hard, and I have had rich Filipino friends and I was friends with a cousin of the former President of the Philippines, Gloria Arroyo, and my Doctor is from the Philippines, etc, they do well here. But, the Philippines has 100,000,000 people, and they need a lot more help.

The people of the Philippines are very good Christians, 90% of the people in the Philippines are Christians. Please help them.

Right now many poor people from the Philippines are working as essential labor in Abu Dhabi and in Dubai, where they will never be paid more than the basic minimum, no matter how hard they work they will never be successful in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and it is the same in Kuwait, etc, they hire the people from the Philippines as slave labor and they will never be paid fair. So it is best for the people from the Philippines to avoid looking for work in Abu Dhabi, and Dubai, and Kuwait, etc, it is a waste of their lives.

It is best if the people from the Philippines can come to good FREE nations where they can succeed and rise and prosper, such as the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, and even Latin America. And we must expand trade with the Philippines.

One thing that I know the people from the Philippines make well is SCISSORS for grooming dogs, my Grandmother was a dog groomer and she said that the Philippines made the best scissors. And they also make good cooking knives, etc. And my friend Lisa was rich from Bananas. There are a lot of things they can do.

And my friend Pia Reyes was a Playboy Playmate from Manila, Philippines, the women of the Philippines are very beautiful.

We have lots of people from the Philippines in Hawaii, they love Hawaii.

And here is a story about why the people from the Philippines love Pork, the King of Spain loved the people from the Philippines, and he wanted for them to eat well and to have lots of food, so he sent many ships full of pigs to the Philippines so they would have lots of pork to eat, and to this day the people from the Philippines still love pork and they always serve pork at their parties. And in Hawaii they love pork, and they serve pork at their parties.

The people from the Philippines also love canned Spam.

The people from the Philippines are wonderful Christian people, and they are suffering in poverty, so we need to help them. Just like with Latin America.

On the issue of France, the Queen of Iran, Farah Pahlavi, lives in France, and France is still buying oil from Iran right now. We need to fix Iran, we need for good, loving people to take over Iran, and to get rich from the oil money and live in paradise in peace. There is no reason for poverty, and violence, and sanctions, etc, the good people need to take over Iran and then we can remove the sanctions and the good people can have a paradise with the oil money. Let me have the oil money from Iran and I will go be their new King myself, the spoils go to the victor, we need to replace the bad people with good people. I can rule Iran with Mahlagha Jaberi as my Queen, we can get rich from the oil money, etc. There must be some good people who can take over Iran.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8813 on: May 28, 2024, 06:22:56 PM »

NB

Israel population is 73.6% Jewish. And 13.6% is Haredi, the ultra orthodox sect that is the main driver of the Bibi Far Right coalition.  So anti-Israel, atm, is mainly directed towards a minority that seeks to erase Palestinians and take their land for the Haredis that want a theocracy and are averaging 6-7 children per family.
A total lie.
Israel for 75 years plus has wanted to live in peace in the Middle  East.
Arabs rejected that  notion from the start
Today Arab nations are conflicted, not unanimous any more, except in their condemnation of Hamas.
Given the military dominance and economic power of a small, mostly desert nation like Israel, and its history, it is stupid to bet against it.
Especially the idiotic assumption it wants a theocracy and 6-7 cjildren per family  more than it wants peace

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8814 on: May 28, 2024, 06:24:53 PM »

Best wait till the next election in Israel before pontificating on what that country wants.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8815 on: May 28, 2024, 08:06:08 PM »

Right wing religious freaks plan and try to execute deadly acts of terror all the time. Right wing governments lead by similarly deranged fanatics regularly fail to stop them because right wing politicians and governments suck donkey balls and do not give a shit about the safety and wellbeing of the people who they lie their way into power over.

Bambu, before you start calling for a race war understand that most white people who know you would very much like to see you dead.

Totall incorrect.
and, I'm not calling for a race war
I want the rampant and growing antisemitism in Australia stopped.
The lefist federal govt could stop it, in an instant, if it wanted to.
But, there are all those leftist electorates in west and SW Sydney, Melbourne etc.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8816 on: May 28, 2024, 09:37:39 PM »

NB

The message sprayed on the painted white front fence/wall of a Jewish school in Sydney..."JEWDIE" didn't say anything about Haredi.
"From the river to the sea' means the extermination of Israel and all the Jews in it.
It's about time it was explained clearly to all Australians. Also explained should be exactly what Hamas' charter is.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8817 on: May 28, 2024, 10:06:37 PM »

Get out in the streets and communicate with your countrymen, mate. I certainly do not share any of the utter garbage you spew constantly with any of my Australian friends unless I want to give them shit about how utterly stupidly self-fucking and horrible their people can be. Even then I paraphrase.

I do not see what good it can possibly do anyone when you post more inane bassackwards drivel here.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8818 on: May 28, 2024, 10:44:01 PM »

Film and television production is down over 10% in California since last year, and the Entertainment Industry makes up one third of the economy in Hollywood, so I have some ideas on how to improve the situation.

First, Newsom needs to lower taxes as much as possible for producers.

Then , for me the big barrier to making my movie has been the high cost to make a film, if it was not for the high cost to make a film then I could have made my movie "Echo, A Rock and Roll Tragedy" 25 years ago, I had the script, Hef liked it, everyone liked it, I had a cinematographer who liked my script and who wanted to shoot it, I had an editor who wanted to edit it, and Hal Needham was going to help me when I got the money. And Hal Needham told me that getting the money is the hardest part of making movies, it was hard even for him. So here is an idea.

Brando made "One Eyed Jacks" with everyone working for just what they needed to survive, and then they got their pay when the film was released and when the film made money. So, with that Business Model, the cast and crew can all work for the bare minimum that they need to sustain life, and then when the film is released and when the film makes money then everyone gets paid a percentage of the profits. This would encourage everyone to do great work, because their pay would depend on the success of the project.

So, first we lower taxes, and then we need to change the way we make movies, and we need to learn from Brando, etc. Everyone can work for as cheap as possible to get the movie made, and then when the movie is released everyone gets a percentage of the profits.

We have USC film school, we have Chapman film school, etc, and we can put the local filmmakers to work, if you have the skill then the money will come after the project is released, and when the project makes money then the cast and crew makes money.

Content is in demand right now. 54% of the modern services economy is streaming content such as movies and television shows. We need to remove the barriers so that our people can work here in Hollywood.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8819 on: May 29, 2024, 01:48:18 AM »

Get out in the streets and communicate with your countrymen, mate. I certainly do not share any of the utter garbage you spew constantly with any of my Australian friends unless I want to give them shit about how utterly stupidly self-fucking and horrible their people can be. Even then I paraphrase.

I do not see what good it can possibly do anyone when you post more inane bassackwards drivel here.

You propably get on well with them...probably "keep marching" leftists like you.
All happily supporting antisemitism in Australia, and cheering on the pro-Palestine supporters like the *rest* of the leftists...who seem to be just looking the other way and pretending it's all not happening?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 03:09:48 AM by bambu. »
Pages: 1 ... 586 587 [588] 589 590 ... 617