Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 623

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 199992 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8970 on: June 06, 2024, 04:57:55 PM »

Speaking of miracles.
Fani Willis needs one.
No, just a competent Appellate panel.
there will not even be a trial.
Whistling past the graveyard.
Send us all a postcard when it is over.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: June 06, 2024, 05:21:14 PM »

The newscasters for the local news station on television, KTLA, come here from other areas, one guy is from Denver, and another guy is from Chicago, etc, and they do not understand our customs here yet, and they are saying that men should not go with their shirts off when it gets hot, and YES in California we men take our shirts off when it is hot; in Quartz Hill, Malibu, Palm Springs, etc, we take our shirts off when it is hot.

Also, the women wear swimsuits at the market in Palm Springs, and in Malibu, and they used to in the old days in Quartz Hill but Quartz Hill has changed and has lost its resort style desert charm.

And the men wear surfing length shorts, we wear long and loose fitting shorts. And flip flops.

If it is 110 degrees outside, then feel free to take your shirt off in California, we allow men to take their shirts off, and the women can wear swimsuits at the market. And in Van Nuys in the summer, etc, and San Bernardino, it gets hot, and people need to have access to swimming pools, etc, and feel free for the men to take their shirts off.

On the beach in Cannes the women go topless, I drank Mexican beer on the beach in Cannes and ate wonderful chicken, and there were topless women on the beach, and they have a beautiful Ritz Hotel there that I want to stay at next time.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8972 on: June 06, 2024, 05:23:40 PM »

Speaking of miracles.
Fani Willis needs one.
Why? When the Appellate court upholds the original order and the case proceeds to trial, you will just pretend this exchange never happened. It is what you do when you get caught out, because you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8973 on: June 06, 2024, 05:25:08 PM »

The newscasters for the local news station on television, KTLA, come here from other areas, one guy is from Denver, and another guy is from Chicago, etc, and they do not understand our customs here yet, and they are saying that men should not go with their shirts off when it gets hot, and YES in California we men take our shirts off when it is hot; in Quartz Hill, Malibu, Palm Springs, etc, we take our shirts off when it is hot.

Also, the women wear swimsuits at the market in Palm Springs, and in Malibu, and they used to in the old days in Quartz Hill but Quartz Hill has changed and has lost its resort style desert charm.

And the men wear surfing length shorts, we wear long and loose fitting shorts. And flip flops.

If it is 110 degrees outside, then feel free to take your shirt off in California, we allow men to take their shirts off, and the women can wear swimsuits at the market. And in Van Nuys in the summer, etc, and San Bernardino, it gets hot, and people need to have access to swimming pools, etc, and feel free for the men to take their shirts off.

On the beach in Cannes the women go topless, I drank Mexican beer on the beach in Cannes and ate wonderful chicken, and there were topless women on the beach, and they have a beautiful Ritz Hotel there that I want to stay at next time.

Salute,

Tony V.
You should pray for that.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: June 06, 2024, 05:34:18 PM »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8975 on: June 06, 2024, 05:40:10 PM »

Speaking of miracles.
Fani Willis needs one.
Why? [RESTORED CONTEXT]When the Appellate court upholds the original order and the case proceeds to trial, you will just pretend this exchange never happened. It is what you do when you get caught out, because you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. [/END RESTORED CONTEXT]
Guess.
[/quote]Because you are striving to prove what an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: June 06, 2024, 05:49:11 PM »

Speaking of miracles.
Fani Willis needs one.
Why? [RESTORED CONTEXT]When the Appellate court upholds the original order and the case proceeds to trial, you will just pretend this exchange never happened. It is what you do when you get caught out, because you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. [/END RESTORED CONTEXT]
Guess.

Because you are striving to prove what an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.
Wrong guess. Try again..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 05:58:16 PM by jmmengel »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: June 06, 2024, 06:34:10 PM »

When people move to California from other places then they need to let us teach them our culture, instead of trying to force their view of California on us. Lancaster was a great resort back when Elvis Presley used to hang out there, Lancaster had movie stars and test pilots, etc, when I was born in Lancaster then it was a nice area. Now they built a prison there, and it is a shitty ghetto now. Sad. They need to build schools instead of prisons, and the prison in Quartz Hill needs to be bull-dosed. Fuck their prison. And the Space Shuttle Program was a $100 Billion program, the desert is not a ghetto. We need schools instead of prisons.

And we need to teach our youth to avoid the drugs, and anyone who tries to sell you drugs is not your friend. And every young musician needs to watch "Lady Sings the Blues" about Billie Holiday. In Lancaster they flooded the town with Meth and then they put all of the meth addicts in the prison that they built. It is all designed by people who hate us, and who want to see America punished. They get them addicted to meth, and then they put the people in their prison, and 50 years ago it was a fucking resort where Elvis came to hang out. Watch the movie "The Right Stuff" about the aerospace program, it shows Lancaster and Cape Canaveral.

When I was a child in Oregon I used to get beat up by the bullies because I was born in California, and in Nevada there are many people who do not like the people from California, etc. So, I paid my dues for being born in California. And California is a laid back state full of artists from the Entertainment Industry, and with scientists, etc, and with farmers, etc, and with Disneyland, etc. And Palm Springs is a resort where the Presidents go to play Golf. When I lived in Malibu I had many famous neighbors, including Olivia Newton John, and Princess Diana was going to buy the house next door to Olivia Newton John.

Lancaster is where the space program is, and in Cape Canaveral, we need to stop selling our Space Program to South Africa, etc. The Space Shuttle Program was a $100 Billion program, we need to keep programs like that locally owned and operated. Rockwell is gone now, but we still have Lockheed, and Northrop, etc. Lockheed can build new supersonic passenger planes in Lancaster. And we need for locals to rise and we need for Americans to replace Elon Musk, etc.

We also need to educate our people in Kentucky, and in Arkansas, etc. We need doctors, and scientists, and teachers, etc.

As far as our immigrants, we need to put them to work with the United Farm Workers, and with the Teamsters, etc. We need to make our people legal and put them to work like Reagan did.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: June 06, 2024, 07:04:59 PM »

Speaking of miracles.
Fani Willis needs one.
Guess.

Because you are striving to prove what an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR you are.
Wrong guess. Try again..
I guess you do not follow the news.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: June 06, 2024, 08:35:56 PM »

Speaking of miracles.
Fani Willis needs one.
Guess.

Wrong guess. Try again..
I guess you do not follow the news.
Guess Again.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: June 06, 2024, 10:09:38 PM »

News does not penetrate Jimmys crack den. It has not in a while as evidenced by his posts.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: June 06, 2024, 11:35:41 PM »

D-Day commemorations are so much better when republicans are out of power and they do not get to dishonor our war dead with their dishonest self serving terrible speeches.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: June 06, 2024, 11:55:37 PM »

D-Day commemorations are so much better when republicans are out of power and they do not get to dishonor our war dead with their dishonest self serving terrible speeches.

I think President George W. Bush was great, and Reagan.

But I agree that Trump is bad.

We are living in a great time of peace in the Western Hemisphere thanks to Reagan and George W. Bush.

We need to make our immigrants legal like Reagan did and we need to put them to work with the United Farm Workers, and with the Teamsters, etc.

And may God bless Pope Francis, who is now in the G-7.

We also have the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines which can be altruistic and which can help the poor, in Hollywood, and in Latin America, etc.

And blessed are the peacemakers, and the Forest of Canada is a good place for the refugees, Kiwanis has a Village in Victoria, British Columbia, etc.

Mississippi is the cheapest state in the USA, and also Battle Mountain, Nevada, is cheap and nice and safe for families, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: June 07, 2024, 12:14:04 AM »

It would be great if Gwen Stefani could join together with her wealthy friends from Las Vegas and if she could buy the Angels Baseball Team, and she can be altruistic and she can join together with Chef Bruno to help the children of Anaheim, etc.

Anaheim currently owns Angel Stadium, and some of the money earned goes to help the homeless people, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: June 07, 2024, 12:53:13 AM »

Lisa Brando just posted on Facebook that she is poor and about to be evicted from her home, I am sure Francis Ford Coppola, or Robert DeNiro, or someone will help her.

And Tori Spelling is back on top, she is rich again.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 623