Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 685

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 254023 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3600 on: April 14, 2023, 02:07:34 AM »

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.

Salute,

Tony V.

Passengers with guns might drive the stabbers off the trains.

There is a Clint Eastwood movie named "Pale Rider" and some bad guys were attacking the good people, so a young girl prayed to God for help and God sent Clint Eastwood as a Preacher to help the good people. Clint Eastwood defeated the bad guys, and saved the good people.

Sometimes God sends us warrior angels.

The warriors can work as cops, and guards, and can help to keep the trains safe for the people.

While at the same time the Christians can help the homeless people and can spread love, and we can create a more loving society.

In Anaheim our City motto is "City of Kindness" and the plaza at City Hall is "Friendship Plaza" and that is what we need in Los Angeles, which is the City of Angels.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: April 14, 2023, 02:10:15 AM »

Americans need to be armed to the max...so that when the human traffickers come to kidnap their children for sex slaves and to harvest their organs...the Americans can stop them, kill them if necessary.

https://www.easyllama.com/blog/top-10-cities-for-human-trafficking/
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: April 14, 2023, 02:11:11 AM »

Final post to Tony:  You will rise to the top again!  Everyone on Elba
wants and are encouraging you to buy the island!  You are too good, great,
and gracious for this Island in the sky.  Elba is the only thing keeping you
from your destiny!  With every post you are losing ground, Tony!
You must leave your addiction to Elba behind and only then will your destiny
be fulfilled to your wildest dreams!
Adieu,

Does that mean Tony is banned?
If so, I strenuously object.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 02:13:04 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: April 14, 2023, 02:18:58 AM »

Americans need to be armed to the max...so that when the human traffickers come to kidnap their children for sex slaves and to harvest their organs...the Americans can stop them, kill them if necessary.

https://www.easyllama.com/blog/top-10-cities-for-human-trafficking/

The way that they capture people now is by giving them free drugs, heroin, cocaine, whatever, and then getting them addicted, and then they own the people, and they turn them into prostitutes or whatever.

Women who are addicted to drugs who have sex for drugs are called "Strawberries."

Addiction is horrible. That is what my movie is about that I wrote, it is about the horrors of addiction for a foster child without any parents or anyone to save her. Her first love comes back into her life and tries to save her, it is about unconditional love, but sometimes you cannot save people, and my movie is a tragedy, she dies.

They trap people by giving them free drugs and then getting them addicted.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: April 14, 2023, 02:20:28 AM »

Adieu,

Thanks Bambu, I think he is just frustrated with me right now, I do not think I am banned, I just think he wants to ignore me for a while.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: April 14, 2023, 03:00:00 AM »

Adieu,

Thanks Bambu, I think he is just frustrated with me right now, I do not think I am banned, I just think he wants to ignore me for a while.

Salute,

Tony V.

That's what posters here should do if they are not liking your posts...put you on ignore, then you disappear from their sight.
I put someone on ignore once in the NYT forums...but then I couldn't read what they were writing...lol
All you're doing is trying to improve your locality, improve America, and save the world...all noble pursuits.
You're not abusive, and I like reading your posts.
Mrs bambu says "thanks for offering the American cats to eat the plague mice here, but no thanks, enough feral cats on farms/in rural areas now, they get huge and kill native animals, native birds, and farm animals... chickens, geese, etc."  :)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: April 14, 2023, 11:30:57 AM »

The point remains that this isn't Facebook and that Salute Tony V should keep his Facebook posts on Facebook. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: April 14, 2023, 12:02:33 PM »

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.

Salute,

Tony V.

Passengers with guns might drive the stabbers off the trains.

Passengers with guns might kill bystanders while they settle disputes.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: April 14, 2023, 12:43:52 PM »

That's just collateral damage. 

« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 12:46:42 PM by Yankguy1 »
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: April 14, 2023, 03:47:42 PM »

Some prisons here in California are bringing dogs into the prisons, and they are teaching the prisoners how to train dogs, and how to groom dogs, and how to run kennels, etc. I fully support such programs.

When the prisoners get out of prison they can groom dogs, they can train dogs, they can run dog kennels, they can run community animal shelters, etc.

If you give someone honest skills that they can use to make an honest living, then everyone wins.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: April 14, 2023, 05:09:43 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/04/14/violence-in-schools-dropped-dramatically-in-california-could-it-be-a-model-for-the-the-country/

We need to have lots of adults on playgrounds to monitor the children and to prevent bullies from beating people up on the playgrounds, along with fences, gates, and armed security, along with cameras, etc.

And we need to support after school programs for the youth. Here in Hollywood we can teach the youth about the Movie Industry in after school programs, etc, and they can have Drama classes and they can do plays, etc. Along with music, sports, art, science, etc, auto shop, etc.

I have a friend who has his own company doing Auto Sound Systems, and he does after school programs for free for the community, he goes to the local high school after school and he goes to the auto shop and he teaches the youth how to install sound systems in cars, and he gets their feet wet in case they want to consider a career doing sound systems for cars. My friend has done sound systems in Ferraris and other expensive cars, he is the best auto sound guy in the Antelope Valley. We need for more businessmen like him to volunteer to teach the youth for after school programs.

And we always have Kiwanis International to help with youth programs, and the Cub Scouts, along with little league baseball, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: April 14, 2023, 09:31:25 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/04/14/violence-in-schools-dropped-dramatically-in-california-could-it-be-a-model-for-the-the-country/

We need to have lots of adults on playgrounds to monitor the children and to prevent bullies from beating people up on the playgrounds, along with fences, gates, and armed security, along with cameras, etc.

Exactly.
There's no such thing as too much security.
Tony V undertands.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: April 14, 2023, 11:02:16 PM »

Exactly.
There's no such thing as too much security.
Tony V undertands.

China, Russia and Morth Korea has absolute security.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 685