Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 559

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 117572 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4590 on: July 10, 2023, 08:47:32 PM »

Her work is too late for you.

Your brain has already boiled away to nothing.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: July 11, 2023, 09:25:13 PM »

Administrator:  Nor able to post attachments lately.  Any technical problems?

Booooooooooooooo!
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: July 12, 2023, 02:26:53 AM »

The United Farm Workers can help the immigrants, and the UFW is the largest provider of legal services for immigrants in the state of California.

https://www.ufwfoundation.org/

The Mexican Truck Drivers also need to be able to join the Teamsters Union, and we need to invest in the ports in Mexico. Goods from Mexico can be delivered to Kentucky, etc, by Mexican Truck Drivers.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 02:31:46 AM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: July 12, 2023, 02:40:54 AM »

Here is a Trucking company that delivers from Mexico to the USA and Canada...

https://www.marten.com/

And we need for the Mexican Truck Drivers to be able to join the Teamsters Union.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: July 12, 2023, 03:21:26 AM »

Goods can be delivered from Mexico to Kentucky and can be sold cheaply in markets to keep the people of Kentucky supplied with goods while the people of Kentucky attend schools and train for the jobs of the future.

New schools and libraries can be built in the poorest parts of Kentucky, and Mexican Markets can be built and the people of Kentucky can buy goods from Mexico while they return to school and study and train for the jobs of the future.

Kentucky can have Northgate Gonzales Mexican Markets like we have in Anaheim, and Kentucky can get cheap goods from Mexico while they return to school and study and train.

https://www.northgatemarket.com/

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: July 12, 2023, 07:05:18 AM »

Cannot do it, Tony. Texas is in the way. Nothing good ever makes it through Texas.

Maybe an airdrop like we did in Berlin might work.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: July 12, 2023, 07:15:56 AM »

Here is a list of some of our poorest places, many are in Kentucky, some places are running at a 50% poverty rate...

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2019/03/13/kentucky-counties-dominate-worst-places-to-live-list/3151985002/

And the Teamsters Union wants the new members and MONEY TALKS, the Teamsters want the Mexican members and the union dues.

We can build new schools and libraries in our poorest areas, and we can build Mexican Markets and we can send the poor people cheap goods from Mexico while they read and study and learn.

And some cool people like Willie Nelson and Dolly Parton control Texas, they are all Cowboys in Texas, Willie and Dolly would support helping the poor people in Kentucky. And Dolly supports reading for the poor children.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: July 12, 2023, 07:28:03 AM »

I have hung out with a Willy in Texas when I used to live in Austin. He would deny having much influence on the doings in that state, not since the last real human Governor they had down there Anne Richards was mistakenly replaced with a vampire.

The fake ass cowboys who have flocked there since and have greatly added to the level of stupidity in Texas.

Dolly is from Tennessee. 

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: July 12, 2023, 07:30:53 AM »

Speaking of Tennessee,

https://www.salon.com/2023/07/11/after-publicly-boycotting-bud-light-kid-rock-is-quietly-serving-the-beer-at-his-nashville-bar/

Kid Rock comes out as a trans influencer ally.

It is funny how money can make even the most raving spittle flecked bigotry take a back seat.

If it were not for conservative hypocrites there would not be any conservatives at all.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: July 12, 2023, 07:35:32 AM »

Willie is a good American, and I love how he does the Farm Aid concerts to help the farmers.

And Dolly was the hero during the covid crisis. I know she is from Tennessee but they love Dolly in Texas I am sure.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: July 12, 2023, 07:54:55 AM »

So you think she could strong arm the bunch of psychopaths and kleptomaniacs who actually run Texas to finally do something for the good of someone else for the first time in their lives?

They had better think a whole lot of Dolly if that is going to work.

The AG in Texas is a fugitive from justice. The whole state is turning into a Branch Davidian compound, childcare and all.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: July 12, 2023, 08:00:07 AM »

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/milan-kundera-dead_n_64ae8756e4b0e5efaadf5107

I am surprised to find he was with us this long.

RIP

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: July 12, 2023, 08:20:01 AM »

My Late Uncle Dennis went to Texas to work drilling for oil, and he made a lot of money, but his friends were all doing heroin, and he started doing heroin with the other guys, and he ended up coming back to California poor and going through withdrawls.

They are giving heroin to the people here in Anaheim too, when my Uncle Dennis was here they gave him free heroin. He was weak when it came to drugs and he would do whatever the other people were doing.

My friend had to quit the Red Hot Chili Peppers because they were all on heroin and he did not want to overdose and die, and the guy who replaced him ended up overdosing and dying.

So, we need to teach our people to say "NO" to drugs, even if the drugs are free. And one pill can kill. And now we have legal marijuana so that is safe and cool, and wine is safe. There is no need to do the dangerous and addictive hard drugs. And addiction is a horrible thing.

California has the best and worst of everything, we have the stuff that is great, and we have stuff that is horrible.

I am sure Texas has good and bad just like everywhere else. You just have to make wise choices. As a teen I loved the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and I had their poster on my wall. And they used to have Spring Break at South Padre Island. The women from Texas seem wholesome. Dale Evans was born in Texas, she was poor and got off to a rough start, but she always loved Texas and she had friends from Texas and she never said a bad word about Texas.

Lately the Governor of Texas has been sending buses full of immigrants to Los Angeles. George W. Bush needs to have a private talk with the Governor of Texas. The UFW can also have a talk with the Governor of Texas. And the ACLU can help.

The good people need to speak up and stop the racist extremists from doing silly things like bussing immigrants to Los Angeles.

We need to fix our broken immigration laws, we need to write a new immigration law, and we need to make our immigrants all legal like Reagan did. And we need to have a Good Neighbor Policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: July 12, 2023, 08:51:48 AM »

In Tennessee the musicians started a charity named "The Store" where poor people shop for groceries which are given to them for free.

https://www.thestore.org/what-we-do.html

I am sure Tennessee would love to have trucks full of cheap food and products from Mexico to go on the store shelves for the poor people.

And if anyone can talk sense into the leaders in Texas it would be Dolly Parton, she is an amazing woman.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 559