Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 558

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 117417 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6045 on: October 18, 2023, 09:59:56 PM »

Please, enough with the posts on plans to pimp out Margot Robbie.  She is a great lady and could kick both your asses into a trans-Jovian orbit.

In addition to the Stupidest Posts Ever prize, I would also like to see them in the running for the Jackie Treehorn Prize.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: October 18, 2023, 10:05:35 PM »

Yes, barbarians from inside Gaza bombed Israel with thousands of rockets, then invaded Israel by land, sea and air and massacred Jews and their children, took hostages.
The barbarians are now the good guys in the eyes of many in the West and Islamia....with Israel the bad guy.
You should, at some point in your life, start to try telling the difference between various groups of people. I know that sounds like hard work, but all your proclamations sound that much more idiotic every time you fail to do so.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: October 18, 2023, 10:40:40 PM »

Yes, barbarians from inside Gaza bombed Israel with thousands of rockets, then invaded Israel by land, sea and air and massacred Jews and their children, took hostages.
The barbarians are now the good guys in the eyes of many in the West and Islamia....with Israel the bad guy.
You should, at some point in your life, start to try telling the difference between various groups of people. I know that sounds like hard work, but all your proclamations sound that much more idiotic every time you fail to do so.

Israel will make sure the bad guys are punished.

Meanwhile, Kiwanis International can help the children to escape to safe places, etc.

And life will be hard for the refugees, they will work as essential workers at any job they can get, and many will live their whole lives in poverty. Truck driving would be a blessing for the poor refugees, if they can join the Teamsters in Illinois and drive a truck then they can raise a family and they can buy a home and they can have a good life. The United Farm Workers also have hard lives, though they are blessed to have the UFW and many people love to work in the fields, some people would rather work in the vineyards instead of in an office, etc, and they can pick oranges for Sunkist, etc.

Kiwanis will help the children. But, life will be hard for the refugees. It is hard out there in the world when you have to start out with nothing in a strange land.

The people of Gaza are having hard lives, and it is only going to get harder for them. They are not being rewarded for the acts of the terrorists. It is a hard life out there poor and alone in a strange land, even with Kiwanis to help the children.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6048 on: October 18, 2023, 11:12:57 PM »

Women abort their babies because of poverty, and people commit suicide because of poverty, the refugees from Gaza are going to have hard lives as refugees, even if Kiwanis and UNICEF, etc, helps the children.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: October 19, 2023, 01:47:22 AM »

Women abort their babies because of poverty, and people commit suicide because of poverty, the refugees from Gaza are going to have hard lives as refugees, even if Kiwanis and UNICEF, etc, helps the children.

Salute,

Tony V.

If only Hamas/Islamic jihadist barbarians hadn't blown up and invaded Israel, and torture-massacred-kidnapped Jews.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: October 19, 2023, 08:39:55 AM »

Israel will make sure the bad guys are punished.

Meanwhile, Kiwanis International can help the children to escape to safe places, etc.
I was going to mock you for this, but then I came across an Article, "Kiwanis and the Tradition of Human Trafficking " by Ida Noschidt, in the most recent edition of The Journal of Stupid and Insane Ideas, so maybe.

And life will be hard for the refugees, they will work as essential workers at any job they can get, and many will live their whole lives in poverty.

Salute,

Tony V.
It already is, they already are, they already do, and they already will.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 08:44:47 AM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: October 19, 2023, 08:44:22 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

If only Hamas/Islamic jihadist barbarians hadn't blown up and invaded Israel, and torture-massacred-kidnapped Jews.
Or, and hear me out on this, 60 % of the people had not been kicked out of 80% of the land.

One of the many bad things about Hamas is their tactics obscure a very real issue and prevent it from being addressed. But it exists nonetheless.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: October 19, 2023, 10:37:08 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Or, and hear me out on this, 60 % of the people had not been kicked out of 80% of the land.

One of the many bad things about Hamas is their tactics obscure a very real issue and prevent it from being addressed. But it exists nonetheless.

Guess it's too late to abolish Gaza, West Bank etc, and just have "New Palestine"...no borders...and have Jews, Muslims, Christians etc living there in peace, love and harmony...like in the past.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 10:38:39 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: October 19, 2023, 11:07:01 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Guess it's too late to abolish Gaza, West Bank etc, and just have "New Palestine"...no borders...and have Jews, Muslims, Christians etc living there in peace, love and harmony...like in the past.
What past?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: October 19, 2023, 11:18:35 AM »

"From the river to the sea" the hundreds of thousands of protesters in America, Britain...rest of world chant as they march in the streets.
"End US imperialism"..."end colonialism".
In other words "no more Israel", "all Palestine".

"Texas turns out for Palestine" YouTube video.

And violent pro-Palestine protests in NYC.
Petrol bombs thrown at a synagogue in Germany...luckily no damage.

Leaders of Western countries should take careful note.

Maybe there is silent support for Jews in Israel and worldwide, because there doesn't seem to be much public support.
See any Palestinian flag waving marches for the Jewish victims of the barbarians who emerged from Gaza and invaded Israel?
Are there Palestinians in Gaza happy to have armed Hamas/jihadist barbarians living there and attacking Israel?
If not, then why haven't Palestinians in Gaza armed themselves and driven out the Hamas/jihadist barbarians?

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: October 19, 2023, 11:43:14 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

What past?

Oh, I re read it, seems the Muslims and Christians got along, but not the three, Muslims, Christians and Jews.
"The Muslim majority and Christian minority share a history of tolerance and respect".
Go woke, go broke.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: October 19, 2023, 04:34:15 PM »

The irony of the Gaza Hospital bombing, now that we know the details instead of the news media regurgitating
Hamas propaganda, is that Israel would have had legitimacy had they fired.

The Islamic Jihad was set up and firing from the hospital perimeter making the area a military target.

To Hamas et al death is not a tragedy but a STRATEGY[/]  no matter who dies.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: October 19, 2023, 05:50:56 PM »

Death as a strategy not a tragedy no matter who dies is also evident in the way republicans like trump send assassins after people over social media. It ties together so many of their least logical efforts such as J6, anti-abortion, anti-immigrant and anti-trans campaigns. It makes them so ugly they even dislike themselves.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: October 19, 2023, 06:12:52 PM »

Here's another idea:
Hamas, Islamic Jihad release the hostages, leave Gaza and go live somewhere else...like Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria etc.
You know, to save the lives of Palestinians in Gaza.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: October 19, 2023, 06:20:51 PM »

Sky News;

" US Navy shoots down missiles over the Red Sea."

Radio reports the missiles were fired from Yemen, in the direction of Israel.

Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 558