Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 558

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 117358 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7051 on: January 10, 2024, 06:27:51 PM »

One reason for the high crime and lawlessness right now is that we have a huge percentage of our population whom are illegal immigrants who are afraid to call the police to report crimes, etc. Latin women are getting raped, and they are afraid to call the police to report the crime. Latin workers are having their rights violated and their employers are not obeying the Labor Laws in the USA. Lots of bad things are happening because our immigrants are illegal and are afraid to call the police to report crimes, and because they are not able to join labor unions and be protected by OSHA, etc.

When Reagan made our immigrants legal then he used the argument that it was all about bringing our immigrants out of the shadows so that they would be protected by our laws, and so they could call the police in the case of an emergency, and so they could join labor unions, etc.

We need to make our immigrants legal and we need to bring them out of the shadows so they can call the police and so they can join labor unions and so they can be protected by our laws.

Plus, it will be good for trade and it will be good for our economy. And no fences are needed.

Salute,

Tony V.

Aside from deep in red inbred states and the theft of Hyundais, crime is a slow as it has been since the seventies.

Media is much more intrusive and ubiquitous that it has ever been before. This gives an impression that crime is surging rampantly when it is actually diminishing and it is likely that the mistaken impression that crime is rising is contributing to actions that have actually lowered the crime that, while it spiked madly in the trump administration has been in fact overall on the decline these last fifteen years at least.

Violent crime is falling especially fast except where people encourage gunslinging and violence against women, gays and minorities while demanding we close our borders.

Better angels are the key, Tony. Unfortunately some people just aint gonna find them. We need to kick the ass of those people and ensure they never hold power over anyones life but their own.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: January 10, 2024, 09:10:38 PM »

Something good from down under

https://x.com/cmclymer/status/1745078908796407882?s=61&t=uyjblaEPn7vUS5o6N4PW6g

Another ad making old people [Boomers if you like] look like fools.
Said Boomers only got homes thru hard work, sacrifices and saving.

They can make as many woke ads as they like, it won't change anything...Australia Day 26th January...is more divisive than ever.
The nation is more divided than ever, by generation, race, religion, and culture.
Largest supermarket chain Woolworths [incl BIG W, similar to K mart] just announced that it will no longer be selling Australia Day merchandise...citing "declining sales" and "At the same time there's been broader discussion about January 26 and what it means to different parts of the community, a spokesperson said."

In others words, it's joined the woke brigade.

This ad tells you the nation is back together, everyone loves everyone else, and 'peace/love/harmony' rule.
LOL LOL LOL
Nothing, nothing, could be further from the truth.

Albo's "Voice" referendum recently failed for him and the "YES" supporters...but it sure sorted out who's who and what's what in the nation.

Oh, and the woke brigade are trying to delete/abolish ANZAC Day from the national landscape as fast as they can.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 09:12:36 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: January 10, 2024, 10:07:34 PM »

cont'd;

SkyNews:

Peter Dutton calls for Australians to boycott Woolworths

This comes after the retailer announced it won't be selling Australia Day merchandise this year.

Peter Dutton says Australians should be free to decide whether they want to celebrate Australia Day or not.

Australia Day is becoming an increasingly controversial date in the calendar.

Indigenous leaders have condemned the move and argue Woolworths is trying to divide Australians.

#####

It's what the woke brigades do...divide.
Got away with knocking down statues in America, then tried the same thing in bambuland...didn't work out well for them.

Indigenous leaders are not all the same.
Add in the "Invasion Day" etc, etc, etc activists...and "controversial'' appears.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 03:44:51 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: January 10, 2024, 11:41:44 PM »

A 56-year-old man was arrested for stalking Shakira at her Miami Beach home, an affidavit said.

--------

Football players can date Taylor Swift just by announcing that they want to date her, but for a mentally ill guy in Florida trying to hook up with Shakira it did not work out so well.

And that was one thing about when I worked for Suzanne Pleshette she had a lot of crazy stalkers, and her husband had to carry a gun. It is hard being a beautiful female star. Suzanne hung out with Zsa Zsa Gabor, and they both had stalkers.

We have lots of crazy people.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: January 11, 2024, 12:23:31 AM »

One reason for the high crime and lawlessness right now is that we have a huge percentage of our population whom are illegal immigrants who are afraid to call the police to report crimes, etc. Latin women are getting raped, and they are afraid to call the police to report the crime. Latin workers are having their rights violated and their employers are not obeying the Labor Laws in the USA. Lots of bad things are happening because our immigrants are illegal and are afraid to call the police to report crimes, and because they are not able to join labor unions and be protected by OSHA, etc.

When Reagan made our immigrants legal then he used the argument that it was all about bringing our immigrants out of the shadows so that they would be protected by our laws, and so they could call the police in the case of an emergency, and so they could join labor unions, etc.

We need to make our immigrants legal and we need to bring them out of the shadows so they can call the police and so they can join labor unions and so they can be protected by our laws.

Plus, it will be good for trade and it will be good for our economy. And no fences are needed.

Salute,

Tony V.

Aside from deep in red inbred states and the theft of Hyundais, crime is a slow as it has been since the seventies.

Media is much more intrusive and ubiquitous that it has ever been before. This gives an impression that crime is surging rampantly when it is actually diminishing and it is likely that the mistaken impression that crime is rising is contributing to actions that have actually lowered the crime that, while it spiked madly in the trump administration has been in fact overall on the decline these last fifteen years at least.

Violent crime is falling especially fast except where people encourage gunslinging and violence against women, gays and minorities while demanding we close our borders.

Better angels are the key, Tony. Unfortunately some people just aint gonna find them. We need to kick the ass of those people and ensure they never hold power over anyones life but their own.

One thing, everyone has cameras now, so all of the villains have their videos posted on the news, so it may appear that we have more crime, when in fact it just may be better reporting and better camera footage.

And we need better Angels at the top, that is for sure. I would love to be a leader at the top in America, dating a star like Shakira, and helping the poor and the homeless, and helping the poor in Mexico and in the Philippines, etc. I would love to be at the top and be an Angel for people. If I was like Brad Pitt I would be helping the homeless and addressing the issues here, and I sure as hell would NOT support the border wall. We need for sane stars to rise and help the poor and to stand up for American ideals.

The new "Color Purple" musical is a hit, and that is good for the Black stars, many of whom attended Julliard. Oprah has been a good Angel at the top for people.

Roy Rogers and Dale Evans tried, they meant well, and they did the best they could, and they tried to teach good things to the children. And Ronald Reagan did his best.

Now it is up to the new generation, and we need for people to get along and not fight among ourselves.

I would love to be an Angel at the top, like Michael Landon, and like James Garner, and like Roy Rogers, and like Ronald Reagan, etc. I tried, I studied hard and attended The AADA, it is just hard. And everything is political and people just make up lies about people who they do not agree with, it is brutal in Hollywood.

One just needs to keep a good attitude.

And I do agree that many good things have happened with Biden as President, and the economy is growing, and there is an effort to help the homeless.

On the issue of crime, here in California everyone is going to hire door men, and private security, etc, like in Monaco. It will be made safer.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: January 11, 2024, 10:06:41 AM »

I would appreciate also an analysis of Margot Robbie's smile, which has always impressed me with its anatomical correctness. 

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: January 11, 2024, 12:00:06 PM »

A 56-year-old man was arrested for stalking Shakira at her Miami Beach home, an affidavit said...

Salute,

Tony V.
Best of luck with your legal troubles.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: January 11, 2024, 01:25:04 PM »

Patrick Duffy believed in manifesting his success, and he used to jog through the streets of Hollywood yelling to the world about what he wanted in life. He went on to have a great acting career, and now he owns the Broadwater Plunge Bar in Hollywood with adjoining stages for theatre. He is doing great.

I would like to move into a Bungalow Office at 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608, and I would like to make my movie that I wrote, and also keep the door open for future movies and television shows.

I have a friend who is a rock star, and he thinks that I can succeed if I find a good mentor to help. I was friends with Hal Needham who directed "Smokey and the Bandit" but he died. I need to find new helpers.

And of note on the people who built Anaheim, there was Walt Disney and Gene Autry, they helped to build this city.

And no, I do not know any cosmetic surgeons, but I have met a lot of Personal Trainers. The stars pay people to make them stay in shape.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 01:31:17 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: January 11, 2024, 02:58:10 PM »

Over-population is a real thing.
...as young Bindi Irwin tried to say in her Hillary Clinton essay, but wasn't accepted.

Over-population....that's when there are too many people for the amount of food, housing, hospital beds, roads etc available.
Coming to America soon if the southern border stays open much longer...to anyone who feels like walking in over it.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: January 11, 2024, 03:23:52 PM »

Over-population is a real thing.
...as young Bindi Irwin tried to say in her Hillary Clinton essay, but wasn't accepted.

Over-population....that's when there are too many people for the amount of food, housing, hospital beds, roads etc available.
Coming to America soon if the southern border stays open much longer...to anyone who feels like walking in over it.
First, crossing a border is a net zero in terms.of.over population. And our Southern border is not open. Both RedDick and your fellow racist luee cite the data on this all the time without understanding the implications of their data.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: January 11, 2024, 03:42:01 PM »

German supermarket chain ALDI operating in Australia has now also joined Woolworths in banning the sale of Australia Day ("Australian themed") merchandise in its stores.

Maybe they'd feel happier in Germany.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: January 11, 2024, 04:07:31 PM »

What next ...US charged with genocide for whacking the Houthis to stop their attacking shipping?

South Africa accusing Israel of genocide?

How many White farmers and their families gencoided in SA/Africa this week?

When will Iran-backed Hamas be releasing the Jewish etc hostages kidnapped during the Hamas invasion and slaughter of Jews in their homes etc on 10/7?
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: January 11, 2024, 04:19:38 PM »

I would appreciate also an analysis of Margot Robbie's smile, which has always impressed me with its anatomical correctness.

Her smile is fine until she shows all her teeth!  OMG are there no dentists in L.A?

Makes her even cuter. 
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 558