Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 558

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 117370 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7440 on: February 06, 2024, 05:41:23 PM »

?
Iran is not a Arab country because its dominant language is Persian and its Islamic sect is Shia.
Arabs are Sunni and speak Arabic. But the commonn primary enemies are the Jews.

Seems to be.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7441 on: February 06, 2024, 06:27:09 PM »

If I wanted to produce a movie like "Fun in Acapulco" which promotes fun Tourism in Mexico, then I might be able to get the Mexican Department of Tourism to put up the money to make the movie, it can be like a 90 minute Tourism commercial promoting fun and good times in Mexico.

Anaheim pays money to a Tourism office to promote Anaheim internationally as a tourist destination, and Mexico pays money to advertise as a tourist destination as well. Mexico can use some of the Tourism Promotion Money to make movies to promote Mexico as a tourist destination.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7442 on: February 06, 2024, 06:34:37 PM »

Oh no...
I'm devastated...Toby Keith has died. Aged 62.

My no1 morning radio host is now playing an interview he did with Toby when he toured Australia...and playing his songs.
The "tribute will continue throughout the morning".

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 06:47:07 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7443 on: February 06, 2024, 07:48:26 PM »

Ray now playing...."The Angry American"/ "Courtesy Of The Red, White, and Blue".

Toby told Ray that he wrote the song to sing only at military events...but the boss of the Marines said  to him "No, you must record it, it deserves a wider audience".

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: February 06, 2024, 08:13:46 PM »

"Never apologise for being patriotic" - Toby Keith
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: February 06, 2024, 08:24:16 PM »

Imagine theres no heaven
Its easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Ah

Imagine theres no countries
It isnt hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You

You may say Im a dreamer
But Im not the only one
I hope someday youll join us
And the world will be as one...   

- John Lennon
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: February 06, 2024, 10:06:41 PM »

Imagine theres no heaven
Its easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Ah

It isnt hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You

You may say Im a dreamer
But Im not the only one

- John Lennon

Unfortunately for John he didn't live in a dream world, but on real earth world, where bad people live.
In a real world where bad people exist.
Bad people who will shoot you dead...or beat and knife you dead in the underground carpark of a shopping mall in front of your 6 year old grand daughter...to steal your small granny car.
Bad people who will invade your home, commit unspeakable atrocities on you and your family.

imagine there is a Heaven as promised.

Go woke, go broke.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: February 06, 2024, 10:08:27 PM »

Imagine theres no heaven
Its easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Ah

It isnt hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You

You may say Im a dreamer
But Im not the only one

- John Lennon

Unfortunately for John he didn't live in a dream world, but on real earth world, where bad people live.
Bad people who will shoot you dead...or beat and knife you dead in the underground carpark of a shopping mall in front of your 6 year old grand daughter...to steal your small granny car.
Bad people who will invade your home, commit unspeakable atrocities on you and your family.

Must be refering  to Hamas or illegal aliens
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:11:19 PM by jmmengel »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: February 06, 2024, 10:33:45 PM »

Lennon was shot by a white boy, the kind who go around shooting up schools.

I found a poem for you, Bambu

http://allpoetry.com/The-Crunch
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: February 06, 2024, 10:39:05 PM »

Imagine theres no heaven
Its easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Ah

It isnt hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You

You may say Im a dreamer
But Im not the only one

- John Lennon

Must be refering  to Hamas or illegal aliens

Hamas,  and legal 5 teens arrested...of 'African appearance'...well appear to be, from the CCTV.
Leader of the QLD state African community made a statement, grandma murdered in mall at Ipswich Qld.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7450 on: February 06, 2024, 11:30:40 PM »

The refugees who arrive at the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, Canada, can get jobs working for the Sinclar Forestry Services Company...

https://www.simplyhired.ca/search?l=victoria%2C+bc

Lots of job openings working in the forest in Victoria, Canada.

Canada is HUGE with lots of wide open space for the refugees, and Canada has lots of openings for jobs working in the forest.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 11:34:35 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7451 on: February 06, 2024, 11:41:55 PM »

Or if you're a 'glass half full' person, it could be 'Love is a heart from Heaven'.

Anyway...in the real world:

Daily Mail;

Houthis could get revenge on the U.S by cutting internet cables

Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen could try to sabotage internet cables in the Red Sea carrying nearly one fifth of the world's web traffic, according to a spate of new warnings. Yemen's government warned that the Red Sea is 'one of the three most important meeting points for cables' on the globe and the Houthis pose a 'serious threat to one of the most important digital infrastructures in the world.'

#####

Dead Houthis can't sabotage internet cables.
Looks like it has to be 'keep on bombing'.

Are there any other ways of stopping sabotaging of the cables by Houthis, or anyone else?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 11:51:32 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7452 on: February 06, 2024, 11:50:24 PM »

Oh there are bad white people in the world.
Lots of them.
It was White people who made my life in the workplace horrible, much of the time.
An old White school headmaster who flogged my hands with a cane for looking at my watch at assembly.
I should've taken the cane away from him and belted him with it...but as children we were trained to be submissive, always do as we were told by adults. Sitting ducks to be used and abused.

One boy's mother, at a different school did do it...went to school, asked to see teacher who caned her son, asked to see the cane, teacher obliged, mother took the cane and belted the teacher with it, more than once.
Hell hath no fury like an angry mom.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 12:05:52 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7453 on: February 06, 2024, 11:58:04 PM »

Or if you're a 'glass half full' person, it could be 'Love is a heart from Heaven'.

Daily Mail;

Iran-backedHouthi militants in Yemen could try to sabotage internet cables in the Red Sea carrying nearly one fifth of the world's web traffic, according to a spate of new warnings. Yemen's government warned that the Red Sea is 'one of the three most important meeting points for cables' on the globe and the Houthis pose a 'serious threat to one of the most important digital infrastructures in the world.'

#####

Are there any other ways of stopping sabotaging of the cables by Houthis, or anyone else?

God is all about Love, Jesus commanded that we love our neighbors. He also said not to kill, and not to lie, and not to steal, and not to sleep with your neighbor's wife, etc. It would be a great world if everyone obeyed the Golden Rule to Love your neighbors and to treat other people the way you yourself wish to be treated. And if everyone obeyed the 10 Commandments. Just imagine if we all loved each other and helped each other and lived the way that Jesus commanded.

And yes Bambu, we can stop the Houthis and others the same way we stopped the Cattle Rustlers, watch the movie "Young Guns" where the young men are paid to stop people from stealing cattle. People can be paid to protect the cables, the same way that people protected the cattle. Machiavelli would call them "Mercenaries" to hire outside forces to guard and protect the cables. There can be a team of young mercenaries who their only duty is to protect the cables from bad people.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7454 on: February 07, 2024, 12:51:07 AM »

Daily Mail;

Iran-backedHouthi militants in Yemen could try to sabotage internet cables in the Red Sea carrying nearly one fifth of the world's web traffic, according to a spate of new warnings. Yemen's government warned that the Red Sea is 'one of the three most important meeting points for cables' on the globe and the Houthis pose a 'serious threat to one of the most important digital infrastructures in the world.'

#####

God is all about Love, Jesus commanded that we love our neighbors. He also said not to kill, and not to lie, and not to steal, and not to sleep with your neighbor's wife, etc. It would be a great world if everyone obeyed the Golden Rule to Love your neighbors and to treat other people the way you yourself wish to be treated. And if everyone obeyed the 10 Commandments. Just imagine if we all loved each other and helped each other and lived the way that Jesus commanded.

And yes Bambu, we can stop the Houthis and others the same way we stopped the Cattle Rustlers, watch the movie "Young Guns" where the young men are paid to stop people from stealing cattle. People can be paid to protect the cables, the same way that people protected the cattle. Machiavelli would call them "Mercenaries" to hire outside forces to guard and protect the cables. There can be a team of young mercenaries who their only duty is to protect the cables from bad people.

Salute,

Tony V.

I tried that "peace, love and harmony", "love thy neighbour"/"love thy headmaster", "love thy co-workers",  etc...it didn't work out so well, until I resorted to 'violence', "trickery', and 'loud noise retaliation'
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 12:54:51 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 558