Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 623

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 199974 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8895 on: May 31, 2024, 10:41:19 PM »

Adding "debunked" to the list of words RedDick does not understand.

Well the concept of debunking a controversy is incoherent from the start.
Except when debunked is th truth.
I would say you can't.handle the truth
I have no problem with the truth.
You just accept lies that you agree with and ignore the facts.
You have confused the pronouns in your two sentences.
No. I got them right.
You just cannot avoid deliberately using malicious lies as your truth.
No, it is you that is the intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
LOL.  As always you slither off to avoid defending your lies.
There is nothing to defend.
Because nothing you said was truthful.
Thanks for admitting.
Denouncing you as an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR is the truth. Unvarnished truth.
Name calling is you.
That is all you have.
Calling you a liar is not name.calling. it is truth telling.
Lol!
ROFL!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8896 on: May 31, 2024, 11:24:54 PM »

My advice for England is for them to make PEACE with the Roman Catholics and join the team with the Catholics. And they can also give Northern Ireland to Ireland as a gift to mend the wounds. And the Catholics from Poland and from Ukraine, etc, can all help to save England. And England can expand trade with Latin America, and with the Philippines, etc. England can also welcome the homeless people from Hong Kong, etc. Those are a few ideas. And schools and libraries and teachers are always a blessing for all nations.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8897 on: May 31, 2024, 11:53:48 PM »

Christina Pascucci is in Washington DC right now to visit the White House to try to get more aid for the Foster Youth of America, a huge percentage of the homeless people were foster youth, and a huge percentage of the people in prison were foster youth. We must do more to help our foster youth, and I am sure Biden and Harris agree.

And I support helping all orphans, as the Bible asks us to do.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8898 on: June 01, 2024, 01:35:13 AM »

Taking hush money but not hushing should be a crime.

She hushed. She got outed.

Well that changes my opinion.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8899 on: June 02, 2024, 04:03:16 AM »

But not your mind. Your problem is your totally fucked up mind.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8900 on: June 02, 2024, 03:57:11 PM »

5,075,907 people in Australia are Roman Catholic.

According to the 2021 Australian Census, the Catholic population was 5,075,907 people, representing about 19.9% of the overall population of Australia.

--

King Charles needs to make peace with the Roman Catholics, and England needs to join on the team with the Roman Catholics, and he needs to give Northern Ireland to Ireland. And of course every nation can benefit from building more schools, and libraries, and from training new Teachers. Pope Francis is a nice man for King Charles to make PEACE with.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8901 on: June 02, 2024, 03:57:32 PM »

My mind, thru my eyes, saw on my tv screen a news channel heading "Weaponisation of the US Justice System".
That seems to be a thing today.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8902 on: June 02, 2024, 04:36:57 PM »

Thomas, Alito, and the federalist scum that support them have weaponized the US Justice System against the American people on behalf of bigots and thieves. This is what right wing cabals do all over the world and why crushing conservatives is the civic duty of every good person everywhere.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8903 on: June 02, 2024, 04:49:26 PM »

According to the 2021 Australian Census, the Catholic population was 5,075,907 people, representing about 19.9% of the overall population of Australia.

--

King Charles needs to make peace with the Roman Catholics, and England needs to join on the team with the Roman Catholics, and he needs to give Northern Ireland to Ireland. And of course every nation can benefit from building more schools, and libraries, and from training new Teachers. Pope Francis is a nice man for King Charles to make PEACE with.

Salute,

Tony V.

Can't see Protestants joining the Roman Catholic team anytime soon.
A Pope, not that long ago in time, said [with full authority of the Vatican];

"If it isn't Roman Catholic then it's not a proper church".

The statement...[newspaper wrote "Pope tells Christians"]...took a swipe at Orthodox churches and non-Roman Catholic churches as being "defective".
They were all outraged...and rightly so.

Northern Ireland...British, inhabited by Protestant 'Loyalists' and Roman Catholics.
The Queen, God rest her soul, said that Britain was leaving it up to the people of Northern Ireland to decide what they want to be...Britain or [neutral] Ireland.
Same with the Falkland Islands...Britain or Argentina.

The loyalists in Northern Ireland sing their songs;

The Battle of The Boyne - Ulster Loyalist Song [Youtube]

"Come don your sash and bowler black and join the great parade
We're on our way to celebrate 1688
And better still and more's the thrill just two years further on
When William Prince of Orange won the Battle of The Boyne."

Then ...enter that flag: I must sing it too...as China and its red flag circles. Indigenous have their own flag, so the other Australian flag belongs to 'me'.

Our Union Jack - Ulster Loyalist Song

"Have Britons lost the courage of the glorious days of yore?
Have they lost the valiant spirit which their doughty fathers bore?
They always travelled forward, shall we go tamely back?
Shall we look on while the traitors they destroy our Union Jack?"

Britain today is arguably America's closest/greatest ally.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 04:56:42 PM by bambu. »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8904 on: June 02, 2024, 05:35:21 PM »

My mind, thru my eyes, saw on my tv screen a news channel heading "Weaponisation of the US Justice System".
That seems to be a thing today.
It is not a thing. It is the right wing explanation for the fact that the head of the cult of personality the Republican party has become has been caught committing crimes and is being held to task for it in multie independent jurisdictions. It is a term being used by people with an anti small d democratic agenda who prey on small minded idiots like you. Trump being the first former President to be prosecuted is not due to the weaponization of justice but to the fact that he is the first non-pardoned US President to deserve prosecution.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8905 on: June 02, 2024, 05:36:47 PM »

--

Salute,

Tony V.

Can't see Protestants joining the Roman Catholic team anytime soon.
A Pope, not that long ago in time, said [with full authority of the Vatican];

"If it isn't Roman Catholic then it's not a proper church".

The statement...[newspaper wrote "Pope tells Christians"]...took a swipe at Orthodox churches and non-Roman Catholic churches as being "defective".
They were all outraged...and rightly so.

Northern Ireland...British, inhabited by Protestant 'Loyalists' and Roman Catholics.
The Queen, God rest her soul, said that Britain was leaving it up to the people of Northern Ireland to decide what they want to be...Britain or [neutral] Ireland.
Same with the Falkland Islands...Britain or Argentina.

The loyalists in Northern Ireland sing their songs;

The Battle of The Boyne - Ulster Loyalist Song [Youtube]

"Come don your sash and bowler black and join the great parade
We're on our way to celebrate 1688
And better still and more's the thrill just two years further on
When William Prince of Orange won the Battle of The Boyne."

Then ...enter that flag: I must sing it too...as China and its red flag circles. Indigenous have their own flag, so the other Australian flag belongs to 'me'.

Our Union Jack - Ulster Loyalist Song

"Have Britons lost the courage of the glorious days of yore?
Have they lost the valiant spirit which their doughty fathers bore?
They always travelled forward, shall we go tamely back?
Shall we look on while the traitors they destroy our Union Jack?"

Britain today is arguably America's closest/greatest ally.
It is not the 17th Century you fool.

- William of Baskerville

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8906 on: June 02, 2024, 11:09:14 PM »

The Mexican Market, Northgate, has a whole section of frozen foods which are designed for your microwave, it is great, and the prices are low. Frozen burritos, frozen pizza, hot pockets, White Castle Hamburgers, etc, etc, etc, Corn Dogs, etc, it is great. I wrote to Northgate and I asked them to please open some stores in Australia, with Trader Joe's, and Stater Brothers, and others, and Von's, etc.

Peace is possible. Pope Francis is a good man of peace. And Australia is a good peaceful nation. I was neighbors with Olivia Newton John in Malibu. Princess Diana was buying the house next door to Olivia on PCH. I pray for peace.

Also, I sent a note to Vice President Harris on Facebook, and I asked her to help the people of the Philippines, and also the people of Australia, and Hawaii, etc. I also told her about Queen Farah Pahlavi, and Mahlagha Jaberi.

Peace.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 11:12:04 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8907 on: June 03, 2024, 11:03:46 AM »

The Mexican Market, Northgate, has a whole section of frozen foods which are designed for your microwave, it is great, and the prices are low. Frozen burritos, frozen pizza, hot pockets, White Castle Hamburgers, etc, etc, etc, Corn Dogs, etc, it is great. I wrote to Northgate and I asked them to please open some stores in Australia, with Trader Joe's, and Stater Brothers, and others, and Von's, etc.

Peace is possible. Pope Francis is a good man of peace. And Australia is a good peaceful nation. I was neighbors with Olivia Newton John in Malibu. Princess Diana was buying the house next door to Olivia on PCH. I pray for peace.

Also, I sent a note to Vice President Harris on Facebook, and I asked her to help the people of the Philippines, and also the people of Australia, and Hawaii, etc. I also told her about Queen Farah Pahlavi, and Mahlagha Jaberi.

Peace.

Salute,

Tony V.
Oh my God!.Frozen burritos? In a Grocery Store? What will they think of next?

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8908 on: June 03, 2024, 03:23:46 PM »

Peace.

Salute,

Tony V.
Oh my God!.Frozen burritos? In a Grocery Store? What will they think of next?

I hear they are considering giving free education to every child 5-18 yr.old!
Just imagine how smart the American public would be!

The state of Florida is opting out. The crooks in charge of that state have finally realized that educated people will never stay in Florida. The many thousands of doctors, teachers, engineers and researchers who have already left may have tipped them off.

Richard P. Feynman

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8909 on: June 03, 2024, 03:50:08 PM »

King Charles needs to make peace with the Roman Catholics, and England needs to join on the team with the Roman Catholics

Charles actually did everything he could to promote tolerance of Catholics and end their exclusion from the throne, but he fought with Parliament over this.  (he even promised his cousin, Louis XIV that he would convert to Catholicism).  IIRC, he dissolved Parliament in the 1670s and ruled by himself until his death. 

(hint: numbering matters, when discussing British monarchs)
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers
Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 623