Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 624

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 201004 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9105 on: June 18, 2024, 03:37:02 PM »

40% of the people in Lebanon are Christians...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Lebanon

We need to broadcast television preachers on the televisions in the Middle East, and on the radios, etc, such as Dr Charles Stanley and Robert Schuller.

And Queen Farah Pahlavi and Mahlagha Jaberi can help with Iran.

Pope Francis and Italy can also be involved in the Middle East.

And Mossad, and the CIA, etc, need to be active in the world, etc.

Mexico has a Jewish President now, so Mexico can help in the Middle East, and Mexico can export food to the Middle East, etc.

And the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, is a nice safe place for the refugee children.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: June 18, 2024, 03:59:08 PM »

Poverty is the father of revolution and war and crime, we need to teach the poor people how to be peaceful farmers, who can be happy and content with simple lives, and they can read books for enjoyment, etc. And people need to be empathetic, and sympathetic, and compassionate when it comes to other people.

Life is becoming simple and easy in Europe with all of the Tourism, you can make a good living just by selling hamburgers to tourists. Italy has so many tourists now that they are considering ways to reduce the tourism because of over-crowding. The days of brutal poverty are over in Europe, and Europe is wealthy and comfortable now.

The USA needs to focus on educating our people, and on building schools and libraries instead of prisons. And we need to train Teachers instead of prison guards.

Meanwhile, Anaheim is expensive, the average home costs $1 Million in Anaheim, but we receive 50,000 tourists per day and you can make money if you can sell stuff to the tourists. And Disneyland is awesome, and we have the Angels Baseball Team, and we have the Ducks Hockey Team, etc.

On the issue of Gang Violence in the USA, then we can learn from Father Boyle and Homeboy Industries, Father Boyle can teach the people in El Salvador, etc, as well.

We also need to keep the Peace Corps busy globally, and we need to make sure people have food to eat, etc. And we have Kiwanis International, etc. And the Catholic Church, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: June 19, 2024, 01:27:44 AM »

Battle Mountain, Nevada, has a lot of Basques, as does Elko, Nevada, where the Great Basin College is, and interestingly the Antelope Valley in California also has a lot of Basques...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basques

I bet I am part Basque.

My Mother had an Uncle who traveled to Spain every year, he loved Spain. And I have been to the South of France which I love, and I love Italy.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: June 19, 2024, 10:14:24 AM »

We need to broadcast television preachers on the televisions in the Middle East, and on the radios, etc, such as Dr Charles Stanley and Robert Schuller.

You should start organizing that immediately.  Stop posting here, start networking with evangelists and venture capitalists, start a non-profit, get a passport, and move your base of operations to Beirut.  And don't forget to call the Pope!  (I assume you have a pope phone, like most Catholics)
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: June 19, 2024, 10:20:48 AM »

You should start organizing that immediately.  Stop posting here, start networking with evangelists and venture capitalists, start a non-profit, get a passport, and move your base of operations to Beirut.  And don't forget to call the Pope!  (I assume you have a pope phone, like most Catholics)
Apparently Barton is in a deep funk and cannot come up with subject worth discussing.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: June 19, 2024, 01:00:49 PM »

One fun thing about Juneteenth is all the folks who fought against Affirmative Action and DEI are getting the day off.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: June 19, 2024, 01:54:49 PM »

RIP Willie Mays.  Sorry he missed the 6/19 festivities. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: June 19, 2024, 04:43:10 PM »

Apparently Barton is in a deep funk and cannot come up with subject worth discussing.

You are projecting, turd face.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9113 on: June 19, 2024, 04:55:56 PM »

40% of the people in Lebanon are Christians...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Lebanon

And Queen Farah Pahlavi and Mahlagha Jaberi can help with Iran.

Pope Francis and Italy can also be involved in the Middle East.

And Mossad, and the CIA, etc, need to be active in the world, etc.

Mexico has a Jewish President now, so Mexico can help in the Middle East, and Mexico can export food to the Middle East, etc.

And the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, is a nice safe place for the refugee children.

Salute,

Tony V.
60% are not. I would ask why your solution speaks only to the religious minority and not the majority, but I suspect that, first, i know the answer and, second, you are in denial over it.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: June 19, 2024, 06:01:18 PM »

Dr Charles Stanley filmed for In Touch Ministries from a church in Atlanta, Georgia, and he broadcast his television show world-wide, and it is still being broadcast. He died a few years back, but he left behind many episodes of his ministry.

Robert Schuller started out preaching at a drive in movie theatre here in Orange County, California, and he built the Crystal Cathedral, and he broadcast "The Hour of Power" from Orange County every Sunday. He left behind many episodes which can be shown globally.

And I considered going to school to become a Preacher for television, but the Evangelical School in Oregon is very expensive, if it was free then I would have done it. There needs to be free school for Preachers. I could preach right here from my sofa and film it and broadcast it all around the world. Even just with You Tube.

Of note, many Bible movies are in the works, and a new movie by Mel Gibson about Jesus, and other stuff. Plus The Chosen was successful, and "The Jesus Revolution" was successful, etc.

I met the Casting Director for The Chosen, Beverly Halloway, at an Anaheim Film Festival in 2010, and she has been Casting for a lot of Christian projects. She gave me her card, and I follow her on Facebook. Maybe I could play an Apostle or something. And they could film right here in Malibu. We will see.

And the students at Chapman film school have been working on Christian projects and their Rotunda is dedicated to Cecil B. DeMille.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: June 19, 2024, 06:37:58 PM »

Of note, many Bible movies are in the works, and a new movie by Mel Gibson about Jesus...
A prequel, I take it.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: June 19, 2024, 08:21:55 PM »

Ontario, California, is giving people free business space to do business in Ontario.

I have some ideas...

As cruising is now allowed on our Blvds, including on Van Nuys Blvd, Anaheim Blvd, Lancaster Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Hollywood Blvd, etc, then the shops from the Universal City Walk can open shops to do business with the cruisers.

https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/lands/citywalk

I sent a message to the Universal City Walk, and hopefully they can expand and grow and increase operations for the Tourists and for the Cruisers in California, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: June 19, 2024, 08:24:03 PM »

Ontario, California, is giving people free business space to do business in Ontario.

I have some ideas...

As cruising is now allowed on our Blvds, including on Van Nuys Blvd, Anaheim Blvd, Lancaster Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Hollywood Blvd, etc, then the shops from the Universal City Walk can open shops to do business with the cruisers.

I sent a message to the Universal City Walk, and hopefully they can expand and grow and increase operations for the Tourists and for the Cruisers in California, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Sometimes the best ideas come from members of the public.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: June 20, 2024, 10:45:01 AM »

I have some ideas...

Salute,

Tony V.

Like low cost public housing on all golf courses, country clubs, and church grounds.

Taxing houses of worship like every other entertainment based enterprise is another great idea that comes from members of the public.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: June 20, 2024, 02:05:47 PM »

I have some ideas...

Salute,

Tony V.

Like low cost public housing on all golf courses, country clubs, and church grounds.

Taxing houses of worship like every other entertainment based enterprise is another great idea that comes from members of the public.

And when all the golf courses and country clubs have been destroyed in the name of massive and foolish immigration?
Oh, universities have green spaces, they could be used to house immigrants.
So too all sporting/ concert stadiums...already happening in Chicago.
Then every park in America, including Central Park.
Then all national parks.
The fabric of America destroyed.
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 624