Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 ... 623

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 200015 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9120 on: June 20, 2024, 02:25:06 PM »

Dr Charles Stanley filmed for In Touch Ministries from a church in Atlanta, Georgia, and he broadcast his television show world-wide, and it is still being broadcast. He died a few years back, but he left behind many episodes of his ministry.

Robert Schuller started out preaching at a drive in movie theatre here in Orange County, California, and he built the Crystal Cathedral, and he broadcast "The Hour of Power" from Orange County every Sunday. He left behind many episodes which can be shown globally.

And I considered going to school to become a Preacher for television, but the Evangelical School in Oregon is very expensive, if it was free then I would have done it. There needs to be free school for Preachers. I could preach right here from my sofa and film it and broadcast it all around the world. Even just with You Tube.

Of note, many Bible movies are in the works, and a new movie by Mel Gibson about Jesus, and other stuff. Plus The Chosen was successful, and "The Jesus Revolution" was successful, etc.

I met the Casting Director for The Chosen, Beverly Halloway, at an Anaheim Film Festival in 2010, and she has been Casting for a lot of Christian projects. She gave me her card, and I follow her on Facebook. Maybe I could play an Apostle or something. And they could film right here in Malibu. We will see.

And the students at Chapman film school have been working on Christian projects and their Rotunda is dedicated to Cecil B. DeMille.

Salute,

Tony V.

Think one can do online courses, pay not much money and become Rev Dr Tony V and preach from your living room.

If ever I become desperate, broke, hungry, and homeless...I'll become the Rev Dr bambu, from the Bambu Church of Eternal Life.
Online services broadcast several times a week.
All donations gratefully accepted.
Enough money kept for admin expenses, food, housing, utilities, clothing, etc to sustain the preacher, the rest used for charitable endeavours.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 02:28:42 PM by bambu. »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: June 20, 2024, 02:32:00 PM »

It's cute that somebody who has never actually set foot in America and "knows" what he does from YouTube (as well as reports on the ground from his kindred spirit reactionaries) feels that he knows what constitutes the "fabric of America."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9122 on: June 20, 2024, 02:42:57 PM »

It's cute that somebody who has never actually set foot in America and "knows" what he does from YouTube (as well as reports on the ground from his kindred spirit reactionaries) feels that he knows what constitutes the "fabric of America."

Part of said 'fabric' is golf.
US Masters, US Open etc.
More, ...baseball, athletics, football. Paris Olympics start soon.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9123 on: June 20, 2024, 03:28:10 PM »

On the issue of helping the homeless...

KTLA Channel 5 in Los Angeles needs to run Public Service Announcements 24 hours per day to help the homeless; they can give out basic information on where to go and how to get help, such as for Mental Health Associations, and Wellness Centers, etc.

Right now KTLA has been running Public Service Announcements for a Charity Golf Tournament with Jay Leno and Tim Allen to raise money for the Midnight Mission, and that is great, may God bless them. KTLA needs to run Public Service Announcements the same way for the Mental Health Associations and Wellness Centers, etc. ( If they need a suggestion on where to start in Orange County, then I suggest the Mental Health Association in Santa Ana, and the Wellness Center in Orange. )

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 03:33:29 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: June 20, 2024, 03:59:25 PM »

Thanks Bambu, I shot an interview of my friend who is a rock star, he was in the Chili Peppers and other bands, we shot the interview right here in my apartment on my sofa and put it on You Tube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47YL7vd0pKQ

And you have a good sense of the fabric of America Bambu, the Australians love America. I see Australians walking around exploring California, I see them walking around the neighborhoods exploring, and they ride the public buses and the trains, etc. I guess it is called doing a "Walk About" and the Australians like to walk around and explore America. And the Australians love Malibu, etc.

I need to go to Chapman film school and meet new people in the Entertainment Industry, and I need a girlfriend who wants to be my production and writing partner, etc. We will see what happens. For the Christians, please pray for God to guide me, and pray for God to send me a good wife and helper.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: June 20, 2024, 05:20:51 PM »

The fabric of America under Joe Biden at restaurants:

Less Filling, Costs More!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: June 20, 2024, 06:14:57 PM »

Less Filling, Costs More
But fortunately thanks to the booming economy, plentiful jobs, economic growth and rising wages that have made Biden's post-COVID American economy the envy of the world, we can still afford to dine out!

Additions for the sake of accuracy.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: June 20, 2024, 06:25:09 PM »

Less Filling, Costs More
But fortunately thanks to the booming economy, plentiful jobs, economic growth and rising wages that have made Biden's post-COVID American economy the envy of the world, we can still afford to dine out!

Fabric of America
Less Filling. More Costly.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9128 on: June 20, 2024, 06:52:06 PM »

Jimmy is paying the dumbfuck tax on top of the fucktard premium. It is getting harder and harder to be a total bastard these days. Fewer scumbags can afford to maintain a stupidly evil lifestyle. He misses the trump administration when his antisocial ideology was heavily subsidized.

The less comfortable douche nozzles like Jimmy and Bambi are with the state and direction of the USA, the better the nation is doing. Their whiny little bitch noises are an excellent barometer for the wellbeing of our society. Whenever they start sounding satisfied we are in serious trouble.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 06:56:50 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9129 on: June 20, 2024, 06:57:29 PM »

Less Filling, Costs More

Fabric of America
Less Filling. More Costly. Jobs. Growth. Prosperity.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: June 20, 2024, 07:04:52 PM »

Less Filling, Costs More

Fabric of America

Red sunk his nest egg into DJT.

If we pool together maybe we can all get him a box to move into and find him a spot for it beside an underpass.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9131 on: June 20, 2024, 07:10:15 PM »

Less Filling, Costs More

Fabric of America
Less Filling Cosst More!

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9132 on: June 20, 2024, 08:09:28 PM »

Less Filling, Costs More

Fabric of America
Less Filling Cosst More!

Corporate profits drove 53% of inflation during the second and third quarters of 2023 and more than one-third since the start of the pandemic, the report found, analyzing Commerce Department data. That is amassive jump from the four decades prior to the pandemic, when profits drove just 11% of price growth.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/greedflation-caused-more-half-last-100000899.html
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 08:21:56 PM by LarryB! »
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 08:28:22 PM by jmmengel »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9134 on: June 20, 2024, 08:53:25 PM »

Today I caught the ferry over to midtown Manhattan with 'The MacMaster' on YouTube.
We came across a large propeller monument on pier 76.
Propeller of the ship SS United States, which broke the trans Atlantic speed record in both directions.
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 ... 623