Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 669

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 243852 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9600 on: August 01, 2024, 02:39:19 PM »

And FUCK THAT GUY!

Weinstein has been criticized for making false statements about COVID-19 treatments and vaccines, and for spreading misinformation about HIV/AIDS.

That is his sin alone?
Actually he joins a group of just about everybody, including the entire Biden Administratiin,

Everybody is an anti-vaxxer? Everyone spreads misinformation HIV/AIDS?

Bruh.

That is lame, even for you.
If you want to debate then learn to read.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9601 on: August 01, 2024, 02:44:53 PM »

What a Petty motherfucker!

So when are they going to release the details of the prisoner swap with Russia? How many people do we get versus them? Are we also paying them cash? Are they giving us cash (Please withdraw that question, because Im sure the answer is NO)? Are we releasing murderers, killers, or thugs? Just curious because we never make good deals, at anything, but especially hostage swaps. Our  negotiators are always an embarrassment to us! I got back many hostages, and gave the opposing Country NOTHING - and never any cash. To do so is bad precedent for the future. Thats the way it should be, or this situation will get worse and worse. They are extorting the United States of America. Theyre calling the trade complex - thats so nobody can figure out how bad it is!

ReTruths

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9602 on: August 01, 2024, 02:47:07 PM »

And FUCK THAT GUY!

Weinstein has been criticized for making false statements about COVID-19 treatments and vaccines, and for spreading misinformation about HIV/AIDS.

That is his sin alone?
Actually he joins a group of just about everybody, including the entire Biden Administratiin,

Everybody is an anti-vaxxer? Everyone spreads misinformation HIV/AIDS?

Bruh.

That is lame, even for you.
If you want to debate then learn to read.

Debate? Weinstein is an asshole. End of story.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9603 on: August 01, 2024, 03:31:33 PM »

Bambu, Roy Rogers was a "Buckaroo."

And on the issue of Venezuela, President Petro of Colombia will help to keep the peace in Venezuela along with the help of the United Nations, etc. Democracy needs to be preserved in Venezuela, peacefully.

Meanwhile, for the refugee children, we have Kiwanis International and they have a Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, where the refugees will be safe.

The people from Venezuela love Florida, including Miami, and there is also New Orleans, Louisiana, and New York City, etc, and Las Vegas, Nevada, etc, and Ventura County is the safest County in California followed by San Diego County and Orange County.

We also have Unions for the people who want to work, we have the Teamsters, and we have the United Farm Workers, etc.

And Arkansas has jobs with Tyson Foods.

We also need to focus on Education in Kentucky, and all over the USA, and in Latin America, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9604 on: August 01, 2024, 04:40:10 PM »

bambu your women's rugby team is worthless and weak.

It's a sevens tournament...seven a side. Rugby Union.
'Pretend' footy.

They won the gold medal in Rio 2016.

In 'proper' footy...Rugby League, as displayed in Vegas last March, the Australian women's team,  Jillaroos...in 2016, we're crowned  Women's Rugby League World Cup champions for a third straight tournament.
All I see are excuses.

Can't win all the time.
This will make you happy too
The Australian women's soccer team didn't win a medal...devastation and tears there were.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9605 on: August 01, 2024, 06:30:07 PM »

I do not approve of the "Ministry of Witchcraft" at Universal Studios, it is not healthy for the children, and people take that shit way too seriously, I do not approve. Harry Potter was fun, but getting all of the children into witchcraft is not fun. If I owned Universal I would move on to new stuff, it is time to leave Harry Potter behind to to move on to new stuff.

If I owned Universal then I would buy Playboy Magazine, and I would bring back the Playboy Channel, and I would have adult programs on the Playboy Channel, such as adult "Fantasy Island" and adult "Love Boat" and Slocum Westerns for adults, etc.

And I would bring back the Universal Amphitheater.

For the children, they can make new "Little Rascals" shows, and Nancy Drew, and Sinbad the Sailor, and more stuff with dinosaurs, etc.

And I would allow Universal to make Christian movies and television shows.

And cartoons for the children, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #9606 on: August 01, 2024, 06:33:11 PM »

People take that shit way too seriously...

"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9607 on: August 01, 2024, 06:52:27 PM »

I do not approve of the "Ministry of Witchcraft" at Universal Studios, it is not healthy for the children,
If I owned Universal then I would buy Playboy Magazine, and I would bring back the Playboy Channel, and I would have adult programs on the Playboy Channel..

Salute,

Tony V.
'at'll help the kids!
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9608 on: August 01, 2024, 11:12:37 PM »

Along with having sheep and goats to control the vegetation to prevent fires, etc, then we can also manufacture more Water Dropping Aircraft, those old aerospace engineers in the Antelope Valley in California can make anything, the new Water Dropping Aircraft can be manufactured in Mojave in California.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9609 on: August 02, 2024, 07:09:05 PM »

In America, Thanksgiving is later in the year.
What is it?
Giving thanks.
Giving thanks to whom?
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9610 on: August 02, 2024, 07:41:39 PM »

Giving thanks for what is a better question. Perhaps you should start there.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9611 on: August 02, 2024, 10:02:17 PM »

Giving thanks for what is a better question. Perhaps you should start there.

Giving thanks for the 'what' to whom?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9612 on: August 02, 2024, 10:51:49 PM »

I tend to be thankful for freedom and opportunity, thankful to the people who built it and fought for it by putting down old prejudices and unfounded beliefs so they could make a better go of an unfolding future.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9613 on: August 03, 2024, 02:25:20 AM »

Bambu, the Catholics have feasts to give thanks, like the Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy in New York. Thanksgiving is a day to feast and to give thanks for all of one's blessings.

And I just sent a note to Disney, they want to help in Anaheim, and they can help with BEAUTIFICATION projects to make Anaheim great like Rome, Italy, with Statues, and Water Fountains, and Outdoor Landscaping, and Cobblestones, etc, with nice parks and dog parks and courtyards, etc. And with tennis courts, and with swimming pools. Disney can spend money to make Anaheim super nice.

On the issue of feeding the poor and the homeless, along with Soup Kitchens, the Bakeries are cheap. Father Boyle and Homeboy Industries can help to open bakeries to cook for the homeless, etc. And stuff like Fresh Biscuits and Gravy is a cheap dish for the homeless, and Pancakes, and Pizza Dough is cheap to make pizzas, and Fresh Baked Bread, and Tortillas, etc. There can be bakeries along with the Soup Kitchens to help the poor.

And we need to teach people how to be Preachers, and Priests, and Nuns, etc, for FREE, we need to send people to Evangelical School in Oregon, etc, for FREE. And we can train Preachers to preach on Television, etc, and on Radio, etc, all around the world.

We also need for the Basques to have sheep and goat herds to graze in fire prone areas to reduce the fire risk. And they can make new Super Duper Water Dropping Aircraft in Mojave, California, the old aerospace engineers can design and manufacture Water Dropping Aircraft in Mojave, etc.

And I wish the best for the California Surfers and Skateboarders at the Olympics.

Also, we need to stop the "Ministry of Witchcraft" at Universal Studios, it is time to end it, the Harry Potter stuff was fun, but it needs to end now. New stuff can be made at Universal, and Universal can buy Playboy and they can bring back the Playboy Channel, etc, with fun new shows. Lots of great stuff can happen at Universal. And I would bring back the Universal Amphitheater, etc. And Universal can make Christian movies and television shows, etc. And cartoons for the children, etc.

We also need to bring Zelenskyy to the Russian Tea Room in New York City where he can ask for help, the Russians in New York City are very powerful.

Peace.

And as people build housing for the homeless, then they need to have fun, and they need to bring in fun architects, and they can build housing like in Santorini, Greece, with swimming pools and tennis courts, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9614 on: August 03, 2024, 09:45:56 PM »

So, we have done prison reform, and if we reach out to the Foster Youth early in their lives and help to guide them, and if we invest in early life Education, etc, then we can reduce the number of prisoners doing the Fire Prevention Work, so we need to bring in the Basques and we need to bring in herds of sheep and goats, etc, to eat the vegetation to control the fires.

https://www.kunr.org/energy-and-environment/2022-05-02/flocks-sheep-reduce-wildfire-risks-northern-nevada

We cannot rake the forests, but we can bring in the Basque sheep-herders to come in with sheep and goats and cattle, etc, to eat the vegetation to control the fires.

And the Basques love the desert of California and Nevada, etc, the Basques love the heat, they have been herding sheep in California and in Nevada forever, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 669