Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 649 650 [651] 652 653 ... 669

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 243624 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9750 on: August 19, 2024, 01:16:00 PM »

It's confusing because you support Trump.
ROFL!
You cannot discuss the issues without treating
the Presidential Election as the a zero sum game.
It is just the opposite, we all lose no matter who wins.
Trump suffocates decent conservative policies by putting himself first. 
Kamala is an economic moron.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: August 19, 2024, 01:37:42 PM »

"We"
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9752 on: August 19, 2024, 01:41:45 PM »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: August 19, 2024, 01:59:18 PM »

My family and I would like to be excluded from your "we."
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9754 on: August 19, 2024, 03:48:26 PM »

For Red, we includes every frothy Nazi in his echo chamber.

Red is polishing his jackboots and searching desperately for a clean or cleaner diaper.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: August 19, 2024, 03:58:39 PM »

Dave Chappelle does a very funny routine about "the actor from France".
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9756 on: August 19, 2024, 04:05:52 PM »

Seems to me that more than a few Americans are waiting for Mrs Harris to front your equivalent of my "press club" and answer questions posed to her by the media throng.
My media is alleging that she hasn't given one serious interview and answered any serious questions since being announced as prospective leader of the free world.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9757 on: August 19, 2024, 04:41:08 PM »

I invited the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines to come to Hollywood, and to help to save Oakland, San Francisco, and San Bernardino.

And there is a lot of money to be made from selling beer at sporting events and at concerts, etc, Tom and Uncle Dennis and their crew earned over $1 Million for charity, for Canning Hunger to feed hungry people, by selling beer and hot dogs at Baseball Games and at Concerts, etc; the San Miguel Corporation can make a lot of money in the USA by selling beer at sporting events and at concerts, etc. Then, they can invest the Beer Money into opening cheap hostels where the homeless can get a bed and a shower for $15 per night, etc, and they can produce movies and television shows here in Hollywood and they can hire the local film students at Chapman and at USC, etc, and they can make "Beach Blanket Bingo" movies in Malibu, etc. The San Miguel Corporation is welcome to do Business here, and hopefully they will help us to help the homeless people and to do good things, and we can create some work in the Entertainment Industry, etc. We will see what happens.

We can make San Miguel Beer the new favorite beer for everyone, and they can be altruistic with the money that they earn, and they are also helping the people of the Philippines. The Philippines has 100 Million people. We can expand trade, we can sell San Miguel Beer, and then the people from the Philippines can produce movies and television shows, and they can help the homeless with cheap hostels, etc.

And Bambu, I was lucky, and I was born in the 1960s when it was all about peace and love, I was born right after the Summer of Love, and I had Hippy school teachers who were all about Woody Guthrie, etc. "This Land is your land, this land is my land, from California, to the New York Island..." And my neighborhoods were safe when I was a child. I had a fantastic start in life so far as Love goes, I was loved as a child and I had a loving community of teachers, and good neighbors, etc.

Italy is a nice loving place which is full of Christians, Rome is awesome.

And in Anaheim then all men are equal, we have people from all over the earth here.

We can have peaceful gardens raising fruit to send to China, etc. With great libraries, and tennis courts, and with swimming pools, etc, and good unions.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 04:55:31 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: August 19, 2024, 05:08:53 PM »

It's confusing because you support Trump.
I think one reason RedDick loves Trump so much is Trump has as difficult a time simply saying, Oops, my bad as RedDick does. Both believe it is better to be repeatedly and vociferously wrong than admit error, no matter the cost to your own credibility.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ignores-criticism-doubles-down-182243466.html
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9759 on: August 19, 2024, 05:10:12 PM »

Seems to me that more than a few Americans are waiting for Mrs Harris to front your equivalent of my "press club" and answer questions posed to her by the media throng.
My media is alleging that she hasn't given one serious interview and answered any serious questions since being announced as prospective leader of the free world.
She has not given many speeches off the back end of trains either.

I think the only people up in arms over Harris's not doing press interviews are, first, reporters and second, people who get their news from Rupert Murdock and are also, and even more, upset over Harris's use of Doritos as a coping mechanism.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 05:30:24 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: August 19, 2024, 06:05:01 PM »

Meanwhile the fact that the Trump campaign is now selling JD Vance Jizz Cups in order to mock the childless and Tim Walz and partner's use of IVF is just a routine political tactic.  Not weird at all!
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #9761 on: August 19, 2024, 06:07:44 PM »

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: August 19, 2024, 06:11:21 PM »

On my tv screen now...live from Dem Nat Convention...protesters who have marched thru Chicago have arrived outside.
Cops have arrived also.
Some protesters are throwing things ove the fence at the cops.
Brilliant idea...throw things at the cops...lol.
Best and quickest way to have misfortune descend upon you I can think of.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: August 19, 2024, 06:11:42 PM »

Richard Branson

Exciting to hear about Virgin Active Australias new Social Wellness Club. It is coming to the beautiful Westfield Bondi club in 2025 as a one-stop health and wellness facility. There will be sound baths, a business lounge, co-working spaces, a health food cafe, personal trainers, instructors, nutritionists, the list goes on. Brilliant!

https://virg.in/46Qkhz4

--------

Richard Branson is my favorite Billionaire, and he is building a high speed train between Las Vegas and Southern California, and he has done a lot of work on Space and Defense in Mojave, etc. He can help in California and in Florida, etc, and he can help in Latin America, and in the Philippines, etc. I think he is also doing work in New Mexico, etc. He is welcome in Kentucky too.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war
Pages: 1 ... 649 650 [651] 652 653 ... 669