Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 248236 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #10080 on: September 26, 2024, 05:57:11 AM »

Bambu, here in the USA we have Social Security, and Section 8 Housing, and Medical Care for all. Mayor Bass is getting the homeless people into housing as fast as she can.

On the issue of Entertainment, then "Baywatch" was the number 1 show on television when it was on, and if Universal Studios bought Playboy and if they brought back the Playboy Channel then I am sure it would be successful, and they can have adult Love Boat, and adult Fantasy Island, and adult Slocum Westerns, and adult Beach Blanket Bingo movies, etc.

And Playboy Magazine needs to do an interview of Muzi, the daughter of the President of China who attended Harvard here in the USA, in order to help to bring the USA and China closer together and we can cure cancer together, and we can go to Mars together, etc. And Natalie Portman also attended Harvard and she can work together with Muzi to help to make the world a better place.

Salute,

Tony V.

Think society has moved on from Baywatch, Playboy etc.
Imagine today making a show with women in swimsuits running in slow motion along a beach, parts of their bodies moving...you'd be accused of 'predatory behaviour', or worse.
Feminazis would be outraged, same with anything Playboy.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #10081 on: September 26, 2024, 06:43:37 AM »

Feminazis, hiuh.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10082 on: September 26, 2024, 07:19:48 AM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

'Ultra feminists' if you like.
The ones labelling any man who is in a bar/club alone,  a 'predator'.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #10083 on: September 26, 2024, 07:41:32 AM »

I don't think one needs to be an "ultra feminist" to have issues with Baywatch and Playboy.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #10084 on: September 26, 2024, 11:15:37 AM »

Which ones are those?  Have you known anyone to call a man a predator solely on the basis of solitary drinking? 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10085 on: September 26, 2024, 11:25:14 AM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

So... a figment of your imagination?
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10086 on: September 26, 2024, 01:54:09 PM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

Nah.

Medium: "Would you rather be stuck in a forest with a man or a bear? That's the question women are answering all over social media.
Given that bears are wild, unpredictable animals and are also typically extremely large, strong, and aggressive when they encounter humans it seems obvious women should opt for the company of a man.
Surprisingly, however, most are choosing the bear.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10087 on: September 26, 2024, 02:58:30 PM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

That is the title of the show Bambu is pitching. The jiggle as they load and unload cattle cars in slow motion.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10088 on: September 26, 2024, 04:34:48 PM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

That is the title of the show Bambu is pitching. The jiggle as they load and unload cattle cars in slow motion.

One group of them in bambuworld made the predators in bars/clubs statement.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #10089 on: September 26, 2024, 05:22:05 PM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

Nah.

Medium: "Would you rather be stuck in a forest with a man or a bear? That's the question women are answering all over social media.
Given that bears are wild, unpredictable animals and are also typically extremely large, strong, and aggressive when they encounter humans it seems obvious women should opt for the company of a man.

What is "medium?"  Is your quote from an actual scientific survey?  Hiw many is "most" ? 

And, how about bears in bars/clubs?  Do women prefer the other barstools occupied by bears, or single men?  The future of Australia is hanging in the balance here...
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10090 on: September 26, 2024, 06:56:32 PM »

Feminazis, hiuh.

Nah.

What is "medium?"  Is your quote from an actual scientific survey?  Hiw many is "most" ? 

And, how about bears in bars/clubs?  Do women prefer the other barstools occupied by bears, or single men?  The future of Australia is hanging in the balance here...

Australia has no future anything like its past, sadly.
Been taken over by wokies, milksops, etc who seem to think that there are money trees everywhere, having a military with the latest weapons is something to be despised, women should be running everything, etc.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10091 on: September 26, 2024, 09:52:19 PM »

If Universal Studios buys Playboy and starts the Playboy Channel then the honey is on the table.

The most beautiful women in the world will move to Hollywood.

They can live at Latigo Beach in Malibu, etc, and they can move to Topanga, and to Laguna, and to Marina Del Rey, and to Newport Beach, etc. And Anaheim is nice.

Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 09:59:52 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10092 on: September 26, 2024, 10:45:25 PM »

If Universal Studios buys Playboy and starts the Playboy Channel then the honey is on the table.

They can live at Latigo Beach in Malibu, etc, and they can move to Topanga, and to Laguna, and to Marina Del Rey, and to Newport Beach, etc. And Anaheim is nice.

Salute,

Tony V.

Think the most beautiful women in the world are quite happily breathing free living in mansions and cruising around in $200m yachts overseas and elsewhere in America already.
Although I have seen some very beautiful women working in cake shops/stores.
Given that, there are probably very beautiful women in the places you listed in America already.
Of course the most sexy/sensual women aren't always the most beautiful ones.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10093 on: Today at 02:43:50 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Think the most beautiful women in the world are quite happily breathing free living in mansions and cruising around in $200m yachts overseas and elsewhere in America already.
Although I have seen some very beautiful women working in cake shops/stores.
Given that, there are probably very beautiful women in the places you listed in America already.
Of course the most sexy/sensual women aren't always the most beautiful ones.

True.

Pamela Anderson got her start after being discovered at a Baseball Game in Canada, they showed her on the giant screen at the stadium and the crowd went nuts, there was a guy from a Beer Company there and he hired her as a model for his beer company, from what I recall. Then, she was a Playboy Playmate, and she was on "Home Improvement," meanwhile she dated Scott Baio and Tommy Lee, and then she went on "Baywatch" and other stuff. Pamela Anderson lives in Malibu, and I used to work as a Limousine Driver for Gemstar in Malibu and we were the official limousine service for the Jay Leno Show, so whenever Pamela Anderson went on the Jay Leno Show then our company drove her to the show from Malibu, and we all wanted to drive her, but the old men with seniority always got to drive Pamela Anderson. ( But, I got to drive for some cool people, the first person who I drove for was Herbie Hancock, and I drove for Dick Van Dyke, etc. )

And Marina Del Rey needs to allow the women to go topless like in the French Riviera. ( My Mother spent a day at the Pieces of 8 having cocktails with Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft in Marina Del Rey, with her ex who was the Boss of the Space Shuttle Program, she said it was a wonderful day. Anne Bancroft attended the same acting school that I attended, the AADA, and Anne was very beautiful when she was young. )

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673]