Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 249383 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #10095 on: September 27, 2024, 08:29:55 PM »

I don't think a human body with its top removed can survive.

lol

Most human bodies look best covered up...very few are perfect.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10096 on: September 27, 2024, 11:11:22 PM »

Trump said he is friends with Putin and will stop the war, and that is what he told Zelenskyy.

It is too late for Putin, Putin is a war criminal who has killed innocent children, women, and men in  Ukraine, and has displaced millions of people. Putin needs to spend the rest of his life locked up in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

And Kamala needs to join together with Michael Douglas to get help from our Russian immigrants here in New York City, we have a lot of Russian Jews, etc, and Zelenskyy can get help at the Russian Tea Room in New York City at Central Park.

My favorite new model is Marli Buccola, she is a huge star on Social Media, and Mahlagha Jaberi is promoting improved human rights for the women of Iran, and a new movie is being made about Queen Farah Pahlavi that I hope will start a movement.

And Sylvester Stallone has a beautiful family, and 3 beautiful daughters, they are big on Social Media, and "Tulsa King" is a huge success.

Also, Kamala needs to work together as a team with Claudia Sheinbaum and with other leaders to reduce poverty and to expand education, etc, and we need to fully fund the Peace Corps, etc.

On the issue of women going topless, in Cannes it is no big deal, and all of the stars go topless in Cannes, women need to have the same rights in Marina Del Rey, California.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10097 on: September 28, 2024, 02:25:38 AM »

Ah yes, womens rights.

Women in Australia have rights, one of which is the right to go topless at the beach.
Cairns Qld state has a "no jiggling" rule.
Another of which is the right to go nude at beaches designated "unclad bathing permitted".
Topless at all Sydney beaches, for example...and nude at the 'nude' beach (tucked away out near a headland.) Said nude beach mostly frequented by males and 'old' nudists...rumour has it.

As things stand today, modesty seems to have made a comeback, with topless women at beaches a rarity.
Think all topless women seemed to attract were "perverts with hidden cameras", any photos lasting forever.
Also, every phone has a camera today.
Women seemingly very careful not to ruin a professional career, any career, by having 'inappropriate photos" making the company's boardroom desk.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2024, 02:28:04 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10098 on: September 29, 2024, 03:04:48 AM »

Daily Telegraph:
Sydney
5pm Sunday Oct 29 2024

Tears for a terrorist: Sydney protesters mourn Hezbollah leader

Hundreds of protesters including some carrying pictures of recently assassinated Hezbollah leader Hasan Nasrallah, blocked traffic as they marched through Sydney CBD on Sunday afternoon.

#####

Well there you go.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 03:06:32 AM by bambu. »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #10099 on: September 29, 2024, 09:52:29 AM »

ridiculous clown preached mindless violence and had his folowers use pagers because cell phones were too modern!
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #10100 on: September 29, 2024, 10:27:57 AM »

And used a different frquency band in a way which could not be monitored.  But don't let facts harsh your ignorant bigotry buzz.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #10101 on: September 29, 2024, 10:59:15 AM »

And used a different frquency band in a way which could not be monitored.  But don't let facts harsh your ignorant bigotry buzz.
Lol!
You have 1,000 names and you pounce on someone else for not having facts?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10102 on: September 29, 2024, 12:58:08 PM »

Lol!
That will never not be an hysterical self own coming from you.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10103 on: September 29, 2024, 05:54:29 PM »

With the death of every Islamic terrorist, peace draws closer snd the world becomes safer.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 05:56:24 PM by bambu. »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10104 on: September 29, 2024, 06:10:48 PM »

With the death of every Islamic terrorist, peace draws closer snd the world becomes safer.

Just as in the days of the Troubles whenever a Terrorist is killed the collateral casualties usually produce two or more new recruits.

In its campaign to kill Hamas terrorists Israel has created many widows and orphans who may seek vengeance..
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #10105 on: September 29, 2024, 06:13:59 PM »

Lol!
That will never not be an hysterical self own coming from you.

And sadly funny also in its incoherence - how would a forum moniker have any bearing on factual matters of current news?  I could have posted as oilcantankerous or Galileotard or Herpes Trimegistus without in any way altering an objective state of affairs in the world or my ability to point them out. 
Im on the pavement

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #10106 on: September 29, 2024, 06:14:23 PM »

Just as in the days of the Troubles whenever a Terrorist is killed the collateral casualties usually produce two or more new recruits.

In its campaign to kill Hamas terrorists Israel has created many widows and orphans who may seek vengeance..
Im on the pavement

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #10107 on: September 29, 2024, 06:29:08 PM »

Should Israel not be killing Hamas terrorists? 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Herpes Trismegistus

• View Profile
« Reply #10108 on: September 29, 2024, 06:58:14 PM »

Perhaps fewer 2000 lb bombs dropped on full hospitals or schools or refugee camps to do so.  The indiscriminate method does seem to help the recruitment program for Hamas. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #10109 on: September 29, 2024, 07:07:28 PM »

So say that, which I agree with, instead of seemingly arguing that Israel killing terrorists is some sort of quixotic endeavor
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675