Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Television  (Read 21048 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Television
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2022, 09:43:56 PM »

When I was a child there was a news show for children, starring children reporters, and the name of the news show was "The Big Blue Marble." It was a great show for children, and someone here in Hollywood should produce a new children news show like "The Big Blue Marble" for the children of today.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 29, 2022, 02:54:47 PM »

"Tulsa King" is a great show, I expect it to win an Emmy.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2023, 03:07:10 PM »

I watched the first episode of "Walker: Independence" last night, and it looks like a good show. I love Westerns.

I hope the show succeeds, and that people want more Westerns.

I wrote a short story that is a Western which can be turned into a television show about the Wild West, my show is named "Progress" and it is about a lawyer in the Wild West, the greedy railroad runs their family off their family ranch and the parents die in poverty, two of the three brothers become outlaws and they rob the railroads and they use their money to send the other brother to Law School in Boston to fight for justice in the West with the use of the law. His name is Jimmy Corvallis and he is as good with the law as he is fast with a gun as he fights for justice in the Wild West. It is like a mix between a Clint Eastwood Western and Perry Mason. We will see what happens. I have an Apple Laptop now to write, and I need to add Final Draft and other programs so that I can write television shows and movies and so that I can share my work in order to make money as a writer. I need to go to Chapman film school and see if I can find a partner who wants to write with me, and who can teach me how to use this Apple. My Nephew's Girlfriend Misty put my movie script onto my Apple by taking photos of my script, so I have that, but I have a lot of other ideas for writing, along with my poetry book and my movie script.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 11, 2023, 12:56:31 PM »

The Swiss actress Ella Rumpf is hypnotic, erotic, and rendered me simultaneously terrified and tumescent as I watch the 8 episode series, "Freud," which streams on Netlfix.  She plays Fleur Salome, the adopted daughter of Hungarian nobles living near Vienna who believe she has a supernatural power and try to exploit her for their political goals in the conflict between Austria and Hungary.  The portrayal of a young Freud, newly advancing some of his ideas and navigating heavy headwinds of scorn from the psychiatric community (this navigation aided by cocaine), is pretty over-the-top, but fun to watch. 
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2023, 10:46:18 AM »

With sleazy/absurd touches reminiscent of Elmore Leonard and Carl Hiaasen, and a pinch of Big Lebowski, "Florida Man" - at least episode one - promises to provide some humorous palmetto noir.   Absurd situations appear to draw upon the Florida man meme that started a decade or so back, so I hope the next six episodes of the miniseries can draw upon that without turning into a muddled puddle of vignettes. 

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2023, 11:00:49 AM »

Satisfying ending to Better Call Saul.  Nice touch, the penitentiary giving him work like his Cinnabon job.  I hope Kim gets the better life she deserves.  Also fun to see the old BB alums appear in the final episodes.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2023, 03:55:14 PM »

So sad about Matthew Perry dying, my Mother was a huge fan of his work, and she was following along as he talked about his issues, etc. May he rest in peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2024, 07:00:22 PM »

Ted Turner got rich from a television channel that he inherited, he made the channel successful and became very wealthy. Then he branched out into buffalo ranching, etc.

I think that Universal should buy Playboy and bring back the Playboy Channel, and they can make the Slocum Westerns, etc, and Beach Blanket Bingo movies, and Fun in Acapulco movies, etc. I think the Playboy Channel could be successful. And they can hire young geniuses from National Lampoon at Harvard to write for Playboy Magazine to save the Magazine.

54% of the modern services economy is streaming services including movies and television shows, and the Playboy Channel could succeed in the modern business climate.

People can make a lot of money from a television channel, and the Playboy Channel would be successful right now, Universal should buy Playboy and bring back the Playboy Channel.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2024, 03:08:05 AM »

Tim Allen is going to do a new show. That guy has my respect. He went to prison for selling cocaine, and he developed his comedy in prison as a defense mechanism. Then he did stand up at all the comedy clubs, before he hit the big time and did stand up comedy on television, and then he did "Home Improvement" and other shows, and movies, Tim Allen has helped to create a lot of jobs, and he has succeeded in a hard business, and he had all of the cards stacked against him, he was a convict with a prison record, and still he became a huge star, and is still successful with a new show on the way.

I might have met Tim Allen once, but I am not sure, there was a guy on a plane that I was on after the Cannes Film Festival in 2000, I was on a plane from Nice to Paris and I think Tim Allen might have been on the plane, I do not know though, I did not ask him if he was Tim Allen. Cannes was full of stars, and I have no idea who all I met on that trip. I meet people without knowing who I am meeting.

Anyhow, Tim Allen is doing a new show, and I am sure it will be a success, and he has made a whole career out of making people laugh, which is cool, and he succeeded against all odds, he went from prison to being a celebrity, and comedy is a hard career.

Salute,

Tony V.

frazebjamz

• View Profile
offtopic
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2024, 12:50:16 PM »

frazebjamz

• View Profile
offtopic
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2024, 12:51:58 PM »

blacksprut darknet

<a href="https://blacksprutbs2.com/">
не работает сайт blacksprut</a>

https://blacksprutbs2.com/

frazebjamz

• View Profile
offtopic
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2024, 12:55:59 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2024, 08:01:48 PM »

"Tulsa King" is a great show, I expect it to win an Emmy.

Salute,

Tony V.

Sylvester Stallone has a beautiful family, and he seems so proud.

His Daughter Sophia has a degree from USC, and Sistine and Scarlet are in New York City right now. I think Sophia likes it here in Hollywood. And they all love Italy.

Sly is one of my heroes. He was so poor that he had to sell his dog to buy food before he succeeded with "Rocky" and then Rocky won every award. And Sly seems so cool and humble and he seems so grateful for his success.

There is a restaurant in Lancaster, California, named Crazy Otto's, and Sly eats there, and Sly is friends with the owner, Scott, they have a picture of Sly on the wall of the restaurant. Scott also opened a Crazy Otto's restaurant in New York City. Scott is a cool guy, I attended community college with him, in a creative writing class, we had a beautiful teacher that all of the students loved, Professor Janice Hall. Anyhow, I bet Sly eats at the Crazy Ottos in New York when he is in New York.

Also, Sly likes Florida, and Universal has a film and television studio in Orlando, Sly could work at the Universal Studios in Orlando if he wants to make movies and television shows in Florida.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]